News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Let's consider Trump as a gibbering idiot orangutan and Pence as the mildly annoying web-footed wanna-be duck.  Give me Pence.  He would be chewed into mincemeat.
To consider trump as 'a gibbering idiot orangutan' is a disservice to the orangutan and not accurate.  Trump has a plan and it has worked, as far as he is concerned, very very well.  His goal is to amass as much wealth for he and his clan as he can.  He cares nothing for this country; only in keeping his core happy so he can stay in power longer.  He is the king of chaos and he uses it very well.  He knows what he wants and has effectively thrown up a smoke screen of chaos that allows him to do his stuff in the background.  The only kink so far has been this election.  My only hope is that he loses enough of his base that he is finally toppled from power.  But I still think he would win re-election again if he were to run today.  My country is more stupid and nationalistic than I had ever imagined.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 14, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
To consider trump as 'a gibbering idiot orangutan' is a disservice to the orangutan and not accurate.  Trump has a plan and it has worked, as far as he is concerned, very very well.  His goal is to amass as much wealth for he and his clan as he can.  He cares nothing for this country; only in keeping his core happy so he can stay in power longer.  He is the king of chaos and he uses it very well.  He knows what he wants and has effectively thrown up a smoke screen of chaos that allows him to do his stuff in the background.  The only kink so far has been this election.  My only hope is that he loses enough of his base that he is finally toppled from power.  But I still think he would win re-election again if he were to run today.  My country is more stupid and nationalistic than I had ever imagined.

My apologies to the orang-u-tan.  The hair confused me.  The orang-u-tan has a much more lively expression in the eyes, a reasonably developed sense of neighborliness, and doesn't bother anyone.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

TDS 24/7. Whatever gets you to sleep at nights.

Only 6 years to go.

BTW, Hillary Clinton is thinking to run 2020 for president. Don't let her down! Third time lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5VP5nuLVCI

Draconic Aiur

Hillary Clinton can suck dick

pr126

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on November 14, 2018, 09:55:30 AM
She has outsourced that task to Monica Lewinsky.

Cavebear

Hillary Clinton would surely have made a better President them The Donald.  She wouldn't have alienated our allies, would have put honest and mission-oriented people in Secretary positions (as opposed to people abusing the public trust), and certainly would have organized intelligent reactions to Russian and Chinese cyberattacks.

Her marital relations with Bill are irrelevant.  That is between them and not a matter of governance.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 12:10:32 PM
Hillary Clinton would surely have made a better President them The Donald.  She wouldn't have alienated our allies, would have put honest and mission-oriented people in Secretary positions (as opposed to people abusing the public trust), and certainly would have organized intelligent reactions to Russian and Chinese cyberattacks.

Her marital relations with Bill are irrelevant.  That is between them and not a matter of governance.

Hitler or Stalin would have made a better US President .. since 1960.  This world is coming to and end soon.  The Bilderbergers have decreed it.

And on sex mania and adultery ... try to explain your position to any board of inquiry regarding access to classified information.  I have to say ... JFK did deserve to be deposed ... but I wouldn't have shot his dick off.  Same with Bill Clinton.  The Senate had their chance, and blew off someone ... in the men's room.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 12:58:23 PM
Hitler or Stalin would have made a better US President .. since 1960.  This world is coming to and end soon.  The Bilderbergers have decreed it.

Please include me in your pre-ascension Will.  I'll be around to collect.  And I will thank you in my non-prayers.

Baruch

CIA says ... you will put the Clintons and the Bushes into glass coffins as your forever dynasties ... ala Beijing and Moscow.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Let's consider Trump as a gibbering idiot orangutan and Pence as the mildly annoying web-footed wanna-be duck.  Give me Pence.  He would be chewed into mincemeat.

Ha ... Pence will put all the gays in a woodchopper ;-(  Don't even think it.  You would like an American Ayatollah ... huh?  How New England of you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
Please include me in your pre-ascension Will.  I'll be around to collect.  And I will thank you in my non-prayers.

Political science classes in hippie land (college) ... rotted your common sense.  You would have access to classified information, and violate every covenant that grants you access, to be more edgy?  Hey look at me, Edward Snowden, before Edward Snowden was even born?  And no, having access to that stuff ... is not a good thing.  Best to not have a job requirement for it, believe me.

Or all you deviants just jealous that you have fewer lovers than ... Wilt Chamberlain?  Neither JFK nor Bill, can even cast a shadow compared to that dick.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

I suspect that is what drove Bill to be a satyr (male nymphomaniac).  He realized that both of her ends had teeth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Only Republicans leave bequests to self admitted millionaires.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
Ha ... Pence will put all the gays in a woodchopper.  Don't even think it.  You would like an American Ayatollah ... huh?

Ahaha. Netflix are always making propaganda in favour of gays, lesbians, LGBT etc. :D
I think this is a political thing to normalise LGBT...
Besides i must indicate that i don't think beign gay is not normal.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 14, 2018, 07:56:46 PM
Ahaha. Netflix are always making propaganda in favour of gays, lesbians, LGBT etc. :D
I think this is a political thing to normalise LGBT...
Besides i must indicate that i don't think beign gay is not normal.

There are good gay people, of course.  Even good normies.  I don't have a problem, for example, with psychopathic lesbians ... it is the psychopathic part that worries me, not the lesbian part.

I don't mind if people normalize furries ... just don't expect many people to appreciate your public exhibitionism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.