Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What To Do With An Empty Garage Bay

Started by SGOS, September 29, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

This was my solution as of yesterday.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

The only correct thing to do with an empty garage is to form a band and ROCK THAT SHIT.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 29, 2017, 11:45:21 AM
Over 39, with grey or greying hair? ;-)
I'm 73, but I'm calling this a midlife crisis.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 29, 2017, 04:47:36 PM

Slow developer?  Were you in diapers until you were 20? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on September 29, 2017, 07:30:12 PM
Slow developer?  Were you in diapers until you were 20? ;-)
Actually, I may have been more mature at 20.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on September 29, 2017, 11:32:38 AM
This was my solution as of yesterday.

That is one hell of a great solution!  Good for you!  Now--if I only had a garage.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

AllPurposeAtheist

That's cool. The solution to your mid-life crisis is to post a picture of a car in front of a house. Damned! Who knew it would be that simple? You could write books on how to solve mid-life crises.

That's it! Mid-life crisis is over. I'm going to post pictures of cars in front of people's houses. I don't suppose I need a car or a house to do that now do I?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

I think the solution to a mid life crisis is to go with it.  See it as an opportunity.  Embrace it.  Break the pattern, and see where it takes you.  But mostly, I just wanted that car.  I bought sunglasses too.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on September 29, 2017, 04:47:36 PM
My neighbor across the street came home with a bright red Corvette the other day. His wife came out of the house, saw the Vette, threw up her hands and went back inside. He bought it anyway.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 30, 2017, 07:01:59 AM
My neighbor across the street came home with a bright red Corvette the other day. His wife came out of the house, saw the Vette, threw up her hands and went back inside. He bought it anyway.
Women can be so impractical.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 30, 2017, 08:06:11 AM
Women can be so impractical.

My mother did that when my parents were young ... it was her, not Dad.  She bought a Jaguar with leopard skin seats.  He made her take it back the next day.  See people weren't stupid apes in the 1950s like they are now.  I like Ike, fuck the Soviet Union, fuck Red China .. sic the CIA on them, kill them all with big nukes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on September 30, 2017, 08:12:24 AM
My mother did that when my parents were young ... it was her, not Dad.  She bought a Jaguar with leopard skin seats.  He made her take it back the next day. 
She just took it too far.  If she hadn't gotten carried away with the leopard skin, he would have let her keep the car.

PopeyesPappy

Very nice.

That isn't your first Miata is it?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

SGOS

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on September 30, 2017, 08:40:59 AM
Very nice.

That isn't your first Miata is it?
How did you know that?  I owned another one for 5 years up until two years ago, and I'd been missing it ever since.  I knew I would eventually get another one.  They are responsive, nimble, and quick, and you don't have to hot rod around to experience that.  They are a pleasure to drive.