Def/ Christianity #2 , destruction of false Buddhist claims about Christianity

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 29, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 16, 2017, 02:08:46 PM
Go write one and lets see you make an ass out of yourself .

You do this in each and every post.  You can't string two sentences together--can't spell.  In that respect, you are brilliant. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 16, 2017, 05:12:58 PM
You do this in each and every post.  You can't string two sentences together--can't spell.  In that respect, you are brilliant.

Modern artist?  They can't paint ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

@ Mickey mouse . Change “You  do this is each and every post” to  “ you do  that in all your posts . “ Strike “can’t” and say  you  string and you  spell incorrectly. Do followed by  can’t is an oxymoron

shit is  peculiar about your failure to express yourself intelligibly  . are you thinking in another language and then translating shit or are you just plain stupid ? odd shit

leave please. Go away

okay what do you want ?  something I said bothered you ? take it up with fiction that made you . Mike is fiction . fiction fiction . honestly mike you are funny. I changed my mind stay .  stay . talk some more . say fiction . can you do that ? say do can't fiction -spell do can't do fiction cado nt . say quack . quack quack. say cheese. there i made  mickey mouse smile.

Shiranu

Quoteare you thinking in another language and then translating shit or are you just plain stupid ? odd shit

leave please. Go away

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 17, 2017, 04:22:15 PM
@ Mickey mouse . Change “You  do this is each and every post” to  “ you do  that in all your posts . “ Strike “can’t” and say  you  string and you  spell incorrectly. Do followed by  can’t is an oxymoron

shit is  peculiar about your failure to express yourself intelligibly  . are you thinking in another language and then translating shit or are you just plain stupid ? odd shit

leave please. Go away

okay what do you want ?  something I said bothered you ? take it up with fiction that made you . Mike is fiction . fiction fiction . honestly mike you are funny. I changed my mind stay .  stay . talk some more . say fiction . can you do that ? say do can't fiction -spell do can't do fiction cado nt . say quack . quack quack. say cheese. there i made  mickey mouse smile.
:))))) Your put down whit (I guess you meant this mess to be a put down) is just as inane as your other crap.  If you had a brain in your head you could maybe raise to stupid.  But then you are a theist.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 17, 2017, 06:19:35 PM
:))))) Your put down whit (I guess you meant this mess to be a put down) is just as inane as your other crap.  If you had a brain in your head you could maybe raise to stupid.  But then you are a theist.

Maybe he smoke too much hooka growing up in Egypt?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2017, 06:37:24 PM
Maybe he smoke too much hooka growing up in Egypt?
Or did not smoke enough.  And what leads you to believe his is 'grown up'???

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 01, 2017, 06:13:00 AM
cavebear stop rambling yourself and put a lid on it. what you need to do first is fix that falsification about  surat al fatiha .two, there are such things as private messages and e mails . three, I posted that shit in 12 sites , all positive reviews except here which means it hit a sensitive nerve. Fourth I collected so far 831 pronouncement /statements made here on this site related to efficacy in terms of indoctrination into Buddhism. 

Barouch is clueless . its starts at public school , in early grades  in art classes  . Usually shit coupled with pets like Chinese new year . year of the rat and year of the rabbit . they get their foot in the door very early on.

Sorry rest you just gonna have to wait for it to be published .

You received positive reviews in other sites because they were theist sites involving your fellow superstitious fools.

why don't you go write something. lets see what you can do .

what book ?  i churn out that shit in minutes .
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Ibn Khaldun

@mike. I want to apologize to you . your English is great . .The problem  Barouch responses do things to my mind and make me say things . its his fault

Hey guess what . I found a picture of none other than Jimmy Carter sitting at a dinning table and a belly dancer dancing on the table . I’m shocked.  Sadat was really bad .  he went all out belly dancers .

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 18, 2017, 02:40:28 PM
@mike. I want to apologize to you . your English is great . .The problem  Barouch responses do things to my mind and make me say things . its his fault

Hey guess what . I found a picture of none other than Jimmy Carter sitting at a dinning table and a belly dancer dancing on the table . I’m shocked.  Sadat was really bad .  he went all out belly dancers .

BOT?  Hacker?

Mike Cl

:whoo:

Baruch

I am the puppet master.  You are my puppet.  If I have you lie then your nose grows ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I want to suggest a word for you to look up.  "Gullible"

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 23, 2017, 04:49:09 AM
I want to suggest a word for you to look up.  "Gullible"

The Third World has their own conspiracy theories.  Not any better or worse than ours.  I frankly don't know or care what the President did in the ME from 1967-2017.  If Carter saw some dancing girls, I hope that killer rabbit didn't get jealous of him ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 23, 2017, 10:36:10 PM
The Third World has their own conspiracy theories.  Not any better or worse than ours.  I frankly don't know or care what the President did in the ME from 1967-2017.  If Carter saw some dancing girls, I hope that killer rabbit didn't get jealous of him ;-)

And gullible also means you think Carter's "lust in his heart" means anything.