Def/ Christianity #2 , destruction of false Buddhist claims about Christianity

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 29, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibn Khaldun

say what I've read not what I read.  .
cavebear, can't you say one  thing without shooting yourself in the foot .
beat it , shoo. I refuse to talk to you . we are not equal. I'm strong . you are a joke.

Ibn Khaldun

cavebear, come back. I'm sorry . come cavebear don't be like that . I want to be your friend. really

what do you eat  fatees ? you like fatees. in the morning ? phew
so what happened? your momma dropped you accidently ? train ran over your head ?

Ibn Khaldun

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 01, 2017, 06:13:00 AM
cavebear stop rambling yourself and put a lid on it. what you need to do first is fix that falsification about  surat al fatiha .two, there are such things as private messages and e mails . three, I posted that shit in 12 sites , all positive reviews except here which means it hit a sensitive nerve. Fourth I collected so far 831 pronouncement /statements made here on this site related to efficacy in terms of indoctrination into Buddhism. 

Barouch is clueless . its starts at public school , in early grades  in art classes  . Usually shit coupled with pets like Chinese new year . year of the rat and year of the rabbit . they get their foot in the door very early on.

Sorry rest you just gonna have to wait for it to be published .

why don't you go write something. lets see what you can do .

what book ?  i churn out that shit in minutes .

Your shit does appear to have been churned out in minutes.  I never said you weren't a fast producer of real garbage.

Did you send me some private messages and e mails?  I did not receive them.

I doubt I ramble much.  If anything, I am told I am too brief about good points. 

I probably don't falsify "surat al fatiha".  I have to look it up each time I see the phrase, so I'm using expert text in replying when I do.

"three, I posted that shit in 12 sites".  Posts of the same message in multiple sites is usually against most forum rules.  I'll leave that the the admins, though I may advise them of your self-admission if you continues this nonsense.

You didn't hit a "sensitive nerve" here.  We just think you are a nut.

"Fourth I collected so far 831 pronouncement /statements made here on this site related to efficacy in terms of indoctrination into Buddhism. "   LOLOLOL!  You are one crazy one.  You couldn't get that many here if you claimed to end cancer.  There aren't that many of us here.

"Usually shit coupled with pets like Chinese new year . year of the rat and year of the rabbit . they get their foot in the door very early on. "  Does that even MEAN anything? 

Man, this guy is a weird one.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 01, 2017, 06:13:00 AM
cavebear stop rambling yourself and put a lid on it. what you need to do first is fix that falsification about  surat al fatiha .two, there are such things as private messages and e mails . three, I posted that shit in 12 sites , all positive reviews except here which means it hit a sensitive nerve. Fourth I collected so far 831 pronouncement /statements made here on this site related to efficacy in terms of indoctrination into Buddhism. 

Barouch is clueless . its starts at public school , in early grades  in art classes  . Usually shit coupled with pets like Chinese new year . year of the rat and year of the rabbit . they get their foot in the door very early on.

Sorry rest you just gonna have to wait for it to be published .

why don't you go write something. lets see what you can do .

what book ?  i churn out that shit in minutes .
Yep--shit it is and shit it shall remain. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Ibn - "chinese new year . year of the rat and year of the rabbit" .. you could do worse than spend some time studying traditional Chinese culture.  They are a whole civilization to themselves, not just a country.  And are our new overlords.

All the mahdis are fake, going back to Abraham.  You know the Arabian legend, about Abraham breaking the idols?  Same as young St Truth who recently arrived.  Smart ass kid ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2017, 10:36:56 AM
And are our new overlords.

You just HAD to throw that into an otherwise lucid argument.  They will fail at dominating the global economy, and indeed are starting to fail, as they come more into contact with the trade rules of the rest of the world.  As their pirating, lax production standards, and tech theft will gradually show in true global trade and product comparisons.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2017, 11:12:54 AM
You just HAD to throw that into an otherwise lucid argument.  They will fail at dominating the global economy, and indeed are starting to fail, as they come more into contact with the trade rules of the rest of the world.  As their pirating, lax production standards, and tech theft will gradually show in true global trade and product comparisons.

We shall see.  So the British Empire still rules the world, like over 100 years ago, and are just using China as a sock puppet?  I have noticed the British Empire's hand up America's ass for over 100 years now.  Long live Cecil Rhodes and the Rhodes Scholars Fifth Column (aka Clinton).  The Rothschilds are deeply into modern China, just as they were from the beginning in Hong Kong.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2017, 01:44:43 PM
We shall see.  So the British Empire still rules the world, like over 100 years ago, and are just using China as a sock puppet?  I have noticed the British Empire's hand up America's ass for over 100 years now.  Long live Cecil Rhodes and the Rhodes Scholars Fifth Column (aka Clinton).  The Rothschilds are deeply into modern China, just as they were from the beginning in Hong Kong.

You are too conspiracy-minded for me.  And I need a meal.  I've been on almost 30 hours.  Go kill each other.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2017, 01:49:55 PM
You are too conspiracy-minded for me.  And I need a meal.  I've been on almost 30 hours.  Go kill each other.

You have been awake for 30 hours?  You are on the Internet for 30 hours?  You haven't eaten in 30 hours?  My god man!  Get a fuller life.  Sorry, that Hong Kong and the Opium Wars are just fake news.  Also all the gold that has flown into Switzerland, been remelted and refined, put into bars that are appreciated by the Chinese, shipped into China from Hong Kong.  You think the London and Ft Knox gold still are there?  Did you vote in the last election?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

@Barouch. yep, the story does not add up. For one thing the minimum age is 13 if USA .he/she said 16 .  otherwise no minimum age .check  COPPA.

I calculate the age anywhere between middle 50s to 60s.

it’s a play on age to get away with shit adults can’t .

Its one thing talking shit  and another talking shit about a current site with clout .

no time .

Baruch

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 01, 2017, 03:13:10 PM
@Barouch. yep, the story does not add up. For one thing the minimum age is 13 if USA .he/she said 16 .  otherwise no minimum age .check  COPPA.

I calculate the age anywhere between middle 50s to 60s.

it’s a play on age to get away with shit adults can’t .

Its one thing talking shit  and another talking shit about a current site with clout .

no time .

If you quote Arabic ... please use MSA ... so we have a chance to translate it.  Otherwise it will come across as "do it with a camel" ... which may be what you are saying ;-))  I apologize, inshallah ... that I may come to better Arabic in the future.  I hope to study with Al-Ghazali some day ... he was pretty smart, as was Ibn Arabi.  Have you simply rejected all ME culture, like some here reject all W culture?  I also hope to study with Ibn Pakuda (Jewish 11th century CE) and Nachman of Bratislava (19th century).  See ... I don't consider this world to be all that there is.  For some, they are hoping this is all that there is .. but I insist on being an optimist, in spite of the evidence so far ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2017, 03:18:36 PM
If you quote Arabic ... please use MSA ...

Yes, MSA would certainly be helpful.  Google translates it better.

Ibn Khaldun

@barouch.  I’m trying to figure out the relationship between me “rejecting” shit from the east as you seem to think and someone from the west “rejecting” shit from the  west . I  asked myself , do you reject the middle east ?  Myself   gave me all kind of devious responses ,going on and on and won’t shut up . very unsatisfactory responses. You are the reason. guilty.

I expect you do know  shit is computational device made up of few billions  cells and trillions of connections and input devices. Call it conscious call it whatever you like but that’s what it is and I have to be out of my mind to try to reason with myself. Why don’t you go talk to  me someplace else  and when you finish talking come  let me know what you found out .  don’t drive me nuts , okay old man ? on second  thought keep it up.

don’t let that shit take you over . stop talking like an old man. Its supposed to be about  Buddhism  . I said what I have to say and I moved on. Maybe some more have to be said .  shit that shit .  Why don’t you take the first plane to India and get one young Indian she goat around 20 years old and have her drive you nuts .get some  of that youth into your life  .  they don’t mind that shit there . I mean old man /young girl .its normal there . in some parts of the world you’re not old man . in the middle east too. normal to have that Trump/melania shit . stop wasting your  time on foul tasting wine when you could be drinking from the fountain of life. My grandfather got married again when he was in his 70s to 19 year old wild thing  . he had two kids by her . and she DID like him. She used to yell at him crazy old fool   when he teased  her . but she loved him . And my grandfather was wise choice. Old man with money and wealth and who withered many years who never got sick who  never was inoculated for any diseases . Superior genes . just make sure when you do die you die on top of beautiful sexy woman so when you meet god you meet him with a big smile  and give him an approving pat on his head and say good job mister god . proud of you and more please. Create some more fun shit . use your divine imagination.

You say you are an optimist right? Well act like it then old man . you say you’re . okay then . .

stop whining . A hundred or so years ago your likes ,  Americans,  with TB coughed blood putting in a hards day work  for meager  bite to eat and as result   built some of the civilization that you now enjoy . we get shit from those before us and we try to hand over better shit to those who come after us . ideally I mean . And you get to enjoy someone like Edgar Allen Poe . what you have for dinner  is probably more than he ate for a whole week .  maybe someone like him deserve eternity , but for most of  the  rest of us oblivion is the deserved fate . justice says so.

The word is not rejection . you’re actually asking me if I have any plans of wiping out the middle east when you put it that way . rejection where I come from is not rejection where you come from. . Rejection where you come from  translates into  acceptance where I come from. . Tolerance where you come  translates into acquiescence where I come from. where I come its different. it’s a loaded term.

You woke me up. Thank you. I have a goat for bed room activities and two goats for house duties and I do not see my coffee .thats the fucking draw back. I’m not complaining . I’m just furious at the notion of those jackasses in the distant future having artificial intelligence female robots standing next to the bed and producing cup of coffee reinforced with cognac the moment they open their eyes . the shit heads enjoy the hard work and sweat  of those who came before them and not satisfied whine and complain and diss those who came before them . Jonathan Swift had a  great idea, grab the yahoos  and shove cow dung down their throat .
Its not Abu Hamid al Ghazzalee and even if it was its not just him. Its him and Ibn Taymiah with Averroes boxed in between   the two. All three are no good . they are hard at work trying to peddle Averroes in the west as bridge between west and east . it’s a play on western ignorance about Averroes. They hide his shit. Averroes views on sharia law and in particular jihad matches up with ISIS terrorism to the letter . I’ve reasons he plagiarized his philosophy from syriac  Christian manuscripts. He didn’t know Greek. He got the shit from syriac manuscripts .

the word is not rejection . current affairs  says its “renewal of religious speech “ . so two things , renewal plus  speech . I’ll give it a go . but not now .  the conference. Al Sisi of egypt says renewal . he didn't get to where he is at by accident. you should learn from him.

And no , I do not have any plans to destroy the ME.  Al Ghazzalee and taymiah have been doing  a great  job of that  .

pr126

Al Ghazali was a reformer.
He reformed 11th century Islam back to the 7th century.
The gates of ijtihad (critical thinking) were closed ever since.
(The Incoherence of the Philosophers.)

Al Wahhab later did the same once more.

Islamic reformation means getting back to the original Islam, in the time of Mohammad.

Islam is now reforming once again in our time.

Because the west has become weak and ineffective. (Islam is opportunistic.)
Fighting among each other, just like the Byzantines did before the Muslim invasion.