News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Jesus Chirst is mah nigga

Started by Nonsensei, February 18, 2013, 10:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

_Xenu_

For anyone that finds amusement in this video, here's another one that will make you laugh.

[youtubehd:bbc3b39u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kcpO8Or32o[/youtubehd:bbc3b39u]
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Brian37

Not going to click on it, nope, I love my sanity.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Jason78

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"Also, I really can't believe that they said 'nigga'.

Everyone says the word nigger nowadays.  It doesn't have the racist overtones that it used to have.  Much like the word gay has lost its homophobic connotations.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "_Xenu_"For anyone that finds amusement in this video, here's another one that will make you laugh.

(cant embed video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kcpO8Or32o

That is disturbing. Makes me want to go check my thetan levels.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Hydra009

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"Also, I really can't believe that they said 'nigga'.

Everyone says the word nigger nowadays.  It doesn't have the racist overtones that it used to have.  Much like the word gay has lost its homophobic connotations.
It still has enough of a bite for people to take great offense at it.

Jason78

Quote from: "_Xenu_"For anyone that finds amusement in this video, here's another one that will make you laugh.

(cant embed video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kcpO8Or32o
Why do I keep clicking on these links?

Jason78

Quote from: "Hydra009"

It still has enough of a bite for people to take great offense at it.
Some people will take offense at anything though.

Jmpty

Um, whut?
???  ??

Davka

WitchSabrina

Um.

No.

They don't.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Jmpty

I wouldn't dream of calling any of my black friends, " My Nigga" Good way to lose friends, or get punched in the eye. And as far as gay, using it as a negative adjective, as in "That's gay" is not acceptable. Just because people do it, doesn't make it right. Actually, quite the opposite.
???  ??

aitm

any nigger what don't like nigga by a man a god is a gotdamn nigger.....

er

commie?

faggot maybe?

ah  muslim?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

~Ayer&Sky~

Okay, someone doesn't have to be black to find this offensive, but...as a black person I find this awesome and hilarious. Natevlogs on Youtube thought this was funny as shit, as well.

Jesus

No. A lot of people still take great offense.
I like to appear in various forms, but my favorite is as a toast.