News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The European-Arab Dialog

Started by pr126, September 29, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2017, 09:54:39 PM
The US is an evil cess-pool of plutocracy.  What is not to like, Effendi?

Your reply is not related the post you are replying to.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 02:44:54 AM
Your reply is not related the post you are replying to.

You were replying as a representative of the Western version of "America conquers the planet" ... while the degenerates of all parties party on the Potomac.  It is like the scene in Daniel, where the King of Babylon gets a message from on High.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2017, 05:49:50 PM
You were replying as a representative of the Western version of "America conquers the planet" ... while the degenerates of all parties party on the Potomac.  It is like the scene in Daniel, where the King of Babylon gets a message from on High.

Your claim could stand some supporting information.  And there is a difference between the post WWII Pax Americana and "America Conquers The Planet".  Last I checked, we weren't exactly doing the latter.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 10:13:20 PM
Your claim could stand some supporting information.  And there is a difference between the post WWII Pax Americana and "America Conquers The Planet".  Last I checked, we weren't exactly doing the latter.

Babylon didn't conquer the entire planet ... but they were shit lords.  The Caliphate didn't conquer the entire planet ... but they were shit lords.  Insert evil empire of your choice, including the Anglo-American one ... didn't conquer the entire planet ... but are still shit lords.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
Babylon didn't conquer the entire planet ... but they were shit lords.  The Caliphate didn't conquer the entire planet ... but they were shit lords.  Insert evil empire of your choice, including the Anglo-American one ... didn't conquer the entire planet ... but are still shit lords.

So the US is a "shit-lord"?  Ask Japan, Germany and Italy how we treated them after WWII.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 10:49:53 PM
So the US is a "shit-lord"?  Ask Japan, Germany and Italy how we treated them after WWII.

Our shit smells better than their shit.  Don't virtue signal over Hiroshima/Nagasaki or ... Tokyo, Hamburg, Dresden ...

Do you really think that the Japanese etc are a different species, that you and I aren't just like them, that given the circumstances, we wouldn't kill millions of innocent people?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 09, 2017, 10:42:24 AM
Our shit smells better than their shit.  Don't virtue signal over Hiroshima/Nagasaki or ... Tokyo, Hamburg, Dresden ...

Do you really think that the Japanese etc are a different species, that you and I aren't just like them, that given the circumstances, we wouldn't kill millions of innocent people?

I don't think the Japanese were "a differerent species".  I have consistently stated that all humans are the same Homo Sapiens.

War is all Hell.  If an aggressor nation will not surrender, do you just stop and let them win? 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 01:23:51 AM
I don't think the Japanese were "a differerent species".  I have consistently stated that all humans are the same Homo Sapiens.

War is all Hell.  If an aggressor nation will not surrender, do you just stop and let them win?

We aren't in disagreement, but your response missed the point.  We are also an aggressor nation, particularly since 1991.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 07:28:30 AM
We aren't in disagreement, but your response missed the point.  We are also an aggressor nation, particularly since 1991.

You elided the question, and that does not reflect well on you.

You said "Do you really think that the Japanese etc are a different species".  I said I didn't.  You said " I missed the point/".  Really?  I said it explicitly.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
You elided the question, and that does not reflect well on you.

You said "Do you really think that the Japanese etc are a different species".  I said I didn't.  You said " I missed the point/".  Really?  I said it explicitly.

I understood you.  But you misread me, and that is as it should be, apparently.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 08:46:26 PM
I understood you.  But you misread me, and that is as it should be, apparently.

And how did I misread you?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 01:53:04 AM
And how did I misread you?

Your POV ... as long as it is Americans (of all colors) killing foreigners (of all colors) then it isn't prejudice, just business as usual.  Except for all those foreigners we keep killing.  The American POV is just as prejudiced as any German ... most of us are part German, after all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 07:30:47 AM
Your POV ... as long as it is Americans (of all colors) killing foreigners (of all colors) then it isn't prejudice, just business as usual.  Except for all those foreigners we keep killing.  The American POV is just as prejudiced as any German ... most of us are part German, after all.

Oddly enough, I am waiting for test results from Ancestry to see how German (or English or French) I am.  And given that my ancestors have been in North America several centuries, how much Native American Indian I am.  I might get quite a surprise.  Or not.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 07:36:00 AM
Oddly enough, I am waiting for test results from Ancestry to see how German (or English or French) I am.  And given that my ancestors have been in North America several centuries, how much Native American Indian I am.  I might get quite a surprise.  Or not.

The genetic mapping services usually group the Germans with the French ... sacre blu!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
The genetic mapping services usually group the Germans with the French ... sacre blu!

Well, the modern national borders don't have a whole lot to do with the genetic ones.  The southern French are sort of Italian, the western French are sort of Spanish, and the Northern French are sort of German.  Of course, that means all those other people are sort of French.

I understand why because the Visigoths, the Franks and the Vandals weren't paying attention to current national borders before  they were established (how could they) .  And the Italians aren't Romans.  In fact no one is who they were 1,000 years ago  But I'm sure you know all that.  (coff,coff)