Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on September 30, 2017, 02:35:08 AM
But America is paying $$ billions in  "jizya" to Pakistan for many years now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/30/us/politics/us-aid-pakistan-terror.html?mcubz=3

https://www.cgdev.org/page/aid-pakistan-numbers

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/23/trump-administration-threatens-to-cut-aid-to-pakistan-does-it-matter/

So is GB ... we are allies.  What we are, you are.  Special relationship and all.

So why not pay blackmail?  Why are we moving all industry to China?  Why are we moving all gold to China?  Because if we don't China will nuke us.  We will invert JFK, and pay any price to get the next iPhone.  I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.  Don't worry, if you have ME overlords, they are subordinate to their masters in Beijing, like we all are.  Just obey, for there's no other way, but to be a castrated slave of China, there isn't anythin' fina'!

There is an alternative.  Kill all non-Anglophones .. there is only room on this planet for one language (not counting dialects).  Be a man, a real man ... kill billions of useless eaters.  You know that you want all the French, Spanish, Germans, Turks, Arabs etc to be dead already.  My choice is to enjoy my meager rations of fried rice ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on September 29, 2017, 11:39:53 PM
Submission

And Christians must submit to God, and Jews must submit to their's, and Hindus must submit to theirs, and etc, etc. 

All religions are basically the same.  SUBMIT, SUBMIT, SUBMIT!  Why do you persist in this nonsense?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2017, 03:43:01 AM
And Christians must submit to God, and Jews must submit to their's, and Hindus must submit to theirs, and etc, etc. 

All religions are basically the same.  SUBMIT, SUBMIT, SUBMIT!  Why do you persist in this nonsense?
Do Christians, Jews, or any other religions threaten, coerce with lethal actions if you don't submit?

The emphasis is not strictly on conversion, but SUBMISSION  to Islamic rule. Sharia.
It means becoming a subservient second-class citizen, who cannot complain, rebel or dissent.
To become a dhimmi, paying jizya.

Dhimmi
Jizya

No other religion on the planet commands this.

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture â€" [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. â€" Qur’an 9:29

As you see, it is not nonsense at all. It is a reality.
To be clear. as a dhimmi you do not submit to Allah, but to Muslims who rule over you.

BTW, I do not persist with this nonsense. Muslims do, at least those who drive Islam.
The rest, [moderates] are irrelevant. They have no say in the matter.
They cannot object because they would reject the Quranic law, which means apostasy. 

I hope this answers your question.

Shiranu

QuoteDo Christians, Jews, or any other religions threaten, coerce with lethal actions if you don't submit?

Yes? See, literally, the entire colonial era (all the way up into your life time), particularly with the Spaniards and the Americans committing mass genocide in the, "name of Christianity", and demolishing countless historical treasures to erase any trace that there was Native American history or culture before Christ. See the Crusades, violence across Africa that stems, largely, from ethnic and religious divides, Christians who kill witches and the like across Africa, LGBT+ children killed across South America and even Europe and America from time to time for not submitting to their religious views, the "Spreading of Christianity" to Africa by the Belgians and English, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the 30 years war, the 80 year war, more modern time "The Troubles" and the IRA violence which is equally rooted in Catholicism/Protestantism as it is Irish/English, Kosovo, the Huguenot Wars... I could go on if you like. The point is both historical and contemporary Christianity play a huge, if not critical role in European, African, American and Australian politics and violence. Then you have Israel vs the Arab League which is entirely, "Judaism vs Muslim", and let's not shit ourselves... both sides started it, both sides are terrible human beings to each other, there are war crimes and massacres and oppression coming from both directions, there is no good guy/bad guy, it's just a bunch of good people caught up in some very bad people's schemes.

QuoteThe rest, [moderates] are irrelevant. They have no say in the matter.
They cannot object because they would reject the Quranic law, which means apostasy. 

And yet another outright lie. You have been shown time, time, and time again that major powers out side Saudi Arabia and Iran object to being puppets in the Middle Eastern Cold War (Shia/Sunni or Iran/Saudi) and have repeatedly released statements after terrorist attacks that they condemn the actions. Major powers that represents hundreds of millions of Muslims across the world, the majority of Muslims... and yet that is still not enough? You put cameras in smaller cities, or even more moderate cities like Alexandria, Baku, Istanbul, Izmir, Amaan... they are just normal people who want to go to work, take care of their family, and live a simple life. The image you constantly push is this idea that everyone who follows Islam (a Muslim) is plotting every moment to get you, that all they can think about because of their faith is how they are going to oppress you next... but how many Muslims do you know? Now how many of those Muslims have actively pushed their faith on you? How many vote for Muslim politicians who are forcing Shariah law on you?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2017/mar/26/muslims-condemn-terrorism-stats

You see the world as if it is through a television screen; the juicy bits that the camera wants us to see. But what is happening in between scenes? You are so focused on the main actor and the action that you don't even realise that for all the stimuli the video is giving you... you are ignoring 99.99% of the action around it. When you talk about Muslims, you act as if the man speaking for ISIS is likely like the guy running your local business, or the girl in the rock shirt, tight jeans, makeup and bleach-streaked hair is more or less philosophically similar to the woman in a burqa being beat by her husband in Arabia. The reality is that outside of those scary few you see on T.V., the overwhelming majority of Muslims are very, very boring people when you compare them to your fear mongering. They are just your everyday new immigrant group that everyone is concerned about until the next group comes in and everyone is afraid they will bring about the end of Western civ as you know it... it's the exact same shit as yall found to do with us German, Greeks and Italians and it's the exact same thing you did with the Poles, the Dutch, the Mexicans, the Chinese, the Indians.

When you know the history of your people, and as an American that includes Europe and Europe that includes America because of our unbelievably close-ties for how far we are apart, then you realise your shit really doesn't smell any different than theirs. It may look different, and smell a little more one way or the other, but it's still shit. Focusing on these negative things will not solve the problem, but will only drive a wedge between "everyday Christians and everyday Muslims" (just say everyday humans)... but focusing on how we are similar will bring us closer together and slowly destroy the radicals source of ammunition for converting moderates. Your rhetoric is both dangerous and damaging, and is eerily similar at times to some of the wacky ass Imams you occasionally link. You really are far more alike then you realise, you just thankfully aren't a preacher with a powerful voice. You are just an enabler of them, and the violence they spark up, and yes... Christian pastors do still spark violence to this day (see; abortion clinic bombings/attacks/shamings, attacks on LGBT+ community members and the horrifying rate at which they kill themselves, our continued mistreatment of billions of people due to our tying racial supremacy into religious supremacy, our occasional mass shooter who brings religion into the mix, "cults" (non-mainstream Christianity) that rape women and children... again, on and on.

That may be depressing how similar we are, but it also shows that if we can change, so can they... and we only have higher as a species to go.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on October 01, 2017, 06:05:38 AM
Yes? See, literally, the entire colonial era (all the way up into your life time), particularly with the Spaniards and the Americans committing mass genocide in the, "name of Christianity", and demolishing countless historical treasures to erase any trace that there was Native American history or culture before Christ. See the Crusades, violence across Africa that stems, largely, from ethnic and religious divides, Christians who kill witches and the like across Africa, LGBT+ children killed across South America and even Europe and America from time to time for not submitting to their religious views, the "Spreading of Christianity" to Africa by the Belgians and English, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the 30 years war, the 80 year war, more modern time "The Troubles" and the IRA violence which is equally rooted in Catholicism/Protestantism as it is Irish/English, Kosovo, the Huguenot Wars... I could go on if you like. The point is both historical and contemporary Christianity play a huge, if not critical role in European, African, American and Australian politics and violence. Then you have Israel vs the Arab League which is entirely, "Judaism vs Muslim", and let's not shit ourselves... both sides started it, both sides are terrible human beings to each other, there are war crimes and massacres and oppression coming from both directions, there is no good guy/bad guy, it's just a bunch of good people caught up in some very bad people's schemes.

And yet another outright lie. You have been shown time, time, and time again that major powers out side Saudi Arabia and Iran object to being puppets in the Middle Eastern Cold War (Shia/Sunni or Iran/Saudi) and have repeatedly released statements after terrorist attacks that they condemn the actions. Major powers that represents hundreds of millions of Muslims across the world, the majority of Muslims... and yet that is still not enough? You put cameras in smaller cities, or even more moderate cities like Alexandria, Baku, Istanbul, Izmir, Amaan... they are just normal people who want to go to work, take care of their family, and live a simple life. The image you constantly push is this idea that everyone who follows Islam (a Muslim) is plotting every moment to get you, that all they can think about because of their faith is how they are going to oppress you next... but how many Muslims do you know? Now how many of those Muslims have actively pushed their faith on you? How many vote for Muslim politicians who are forcing Shariah law on you?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2017/mar/26/muslims-condemn-terrorism-stats

I won't deny (and in fact have positively condemned) all religious atrocities.  But you ignore the Islamic ones.

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2017, 06:15:04 AM
I won't deny (and in fact have positively condemned) all religious atrocities.  But you ignore the Islamic ones.

Because I was talking about our culture not being different. If I brought up the Islamic ones, it would only prove my point that we are exactly the same and instead should focus on the positive. I've just started to realise that pr always says that, and yet he only proves my point every time he does. That's kinda funny looking back on it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on October 01, 2017, 06:24:29 AM
Because I was talking about our culture not being different. If I brought up the Islamic ones, it would only prove my point that we are exactly the same and instead should focus on the positive. I've just started to realise that pr always says that, and yet he only proves my point every time he does. That's kinda funny looking back on it.

No, recognizing the history of many religions to commit atrocities does not mean letting one of the hook.  Islamists have committed as many in their shorter time.  The butchery of their conquest of North Africa, into Spain, and into eastern Europe deserves recognition in the Halls Of Infamy.

Would you like details?  I've posted about it before.

pr126

The Guardian is an Islamophilic newspaper.

The article is written for gullible fools who desperately want to believe that what they think is true. Confirmation bias. Denying reality.

Those Muslims who condemn the terrorist have to really mean it? No, not at all.
Do they have an option to lie to the kuffar in the service of Islam? Absolutely. It is in the Quran and sharia.

The whole article is damage control.

So what are these Muslims who are condemning "terrorism" doing about to prevent it to happen in the first place? Nothing at all.

Can they ignore the Quran's commands? No. That would be apostasy.

Here are a few of the many commands to terrorize the enemies of Allah

Quran 8:60
Yusuf Ali: Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

Quran 8:12
"I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment.

The word terror appears 21 times in the quran.

So would those Muslims deny Allah's commands in the Quran?

Muhammad: I have been made victorious by Terror
Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220)

I do not put too much value on what the mainstream media churns out.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on October 01, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

The Guardian is an Islamophilic newspaper.

The article is written for gullible fools who desperately want to believe that what they think is true. Confirmation bias. Denying reality.

Those Muslims who condemn the terrorist have to really mean it? No, not at all.
Do they have an option to lie to the kuffar in the service of Islam? Absolutely. It is in the Quran and sharia.

The whole article is damage control.

So what are these Muslims who are condemning "terrorism" doing about to prevent it to happen in the first place? Nothing at all.

Can they ignore the Quran's commands? No. That would be apostasy.

Here are a few of the many commands to terrorize the enemies of Allah (snipped)

All religions have a same general view of apostasy.    Ask some christians about biblical inerrancy...

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2017, 07:27:48 AM
All religions have a same general view of apostasy.    Ask some christians about biblical inerrancy...
Do Christians still murder their apostates?
Have you ever been threatened with death for being an atheist?
Please stop the moral equilency.

It is wrong to equate all religions are the same. It is an ignorant, false statement.
Jains, Buddhist for example are different from Islam.

Islam is a unique belief system like no other.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on October 01, 2017, 07:33:11 AM
Do Christians still murder their apostates?
Please stop the moral equilency.

Yes.  And yes.

pr126

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on October 01, 2017, 07:46:19 AM
Forgive me for not taking your response seriously.
:Do Christians still murder their apostates?
Please stop the moral equilency."

Anti-abortionists have killed people because of religious reasons.  In modern times, KKK have killed other christians of minority groups.  In other parts of the world, catholics still kill protestants.  In Africa, some variants of christianity kill others of slightly different views. 

And yes, I have received a couple of death threats for expressing atheist views.  I dismissed them as crazies, but there was a short time I opened my mailbox with a long stick.