News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Do you post on other forums?

Started by Sorginak, September 24, 2017, 09:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Why would you even ask that? So what if I spend extra long nights at work, huh? So what if I changed my phone's password to keep you out of it? You know what? Fine! I'm cheating on you. Are you happy now? Are you happy? This is your fault, you know. You're choking me, AF(.com)! I am a free bird!

Seriously, though, I don't frequent any other atheist or religious forums. This one provides enough crazy for me. I do frequent a couple forums of other themes, though. One for a dying video game series (because I'm a masochist), and another for...umm...recreational use? Don't read into that. And don't Google me. There's nothing to find. You're definitely not going to find anything that I'm not perfectly comfortable with you all not knowing. And if you do, I will deny it. I just saved you five seconds. You're welcome.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 25, 2017, 02:06:41 AM
Why would you even ask that? So what if I spend extra long nights at work, huh? So what if I changed my phone's password to keep you out of it? You know what? Fine! I'm cheating on you. Are you happy now? Are you happy? This is your fault, you know. You're choking me, AF(.com)! I am a free bird!

Seriously, though, I don't frequent any other atheist or religious forums. This one provides enough crazy for me. I do frequent a couple forums of other themes, though. One for a dying video game series (because I'm a masochist), and another for...umm...recreational use? Don't read into that. And don't Google me. There's nothing to find. You're definitely not going to find anything that I'm not perfectly comfortable with you all not knowing. And if you do, I will deny it. I just saved you five seconds. You're welcome.

You sound like the adult Bart Simpson ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

I don't use other forums, and the only reason I still use this one is because I like the people here. 90% of what forums once were required for can now be done with social media and Reddit. For anything more personal like a gaming clan, services like Google Groups or just a good old fashioned email list is more than sufficient.

Sent while riding my mighty steed: Godzilla
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

I blog for both cats and yard projects.  http://marksmews.blogspot.com/ and http://cavebearslair.blogspot.com/.  You are welcome to visit and comment.  But don't bother the cat one with religious stuff; that is strictly cat stuff.  And my yard blog is mostly about flowers and projects.  I sometimes get a bit political there, but it is mostly polite and personal. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!