News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Do you post on other forums?

Started by Sorginak, September 24, 2017, 09:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorginak

What other atheist, religious debate, or just regular forums do you post on?

The only other forum I post on is hipforums.com, but even that forum has gotten stupid lately.

I'm always in the market for checking out new forums, so list yours, and I might give them a go.

PopeyesPappy

TTA and AF.com. I'm not that active on either of them though. 5 years on TTA, and I've barely got 1000 posts.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

History and atheism, mostly. 23 forums I visit daily.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sorginak

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 24, 2017, 09:24:41 AM
History and atheism, mostly. 23 forums I visit daily.

Wow, how do you keep track of so many different personalities?

Or is it just me that acts differently on each forum upon which I post?

SGOS

This is the only forum I post on.  There are rare exceptions.  If I'm having a particular problem with Flight Simulator, or some software I use to modify it, I may seek help in a forum, but it's always in regards to problem solving.  And they are not forums I maintain a membership in.

Unbeliever

This one's all I've got time for, other than God Not Found.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Sorginak on September 24, 2017, 09:29:34 AM
Wow, how do you keep track of so many different personalities?

Or is it just me that acts differently on each forum upon which I post?
I don't make things up so it's pretty much just me.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sorginak

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 24, 2017, 11:07:06 AM
I don't make things up so it's pretty much just me.

If you had to list your top three forums, which would they be?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Sorginak on September 24, 2017, 11:09:02 AM
If you had to list your top three forums, which would they be?
My busiest? You couldn't see them, they're work-related. (Even the names are classified.) I don't have "favorites", just places I go.
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

aitm

What is this "other forums" you speaketh of?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

I only post here.  I've posted on many in the past, but most of those are gone now.  My fav. has to be Atheists for Jesus.  I was one of the first posters on that site and stuck with it to the end.  It may still be on the net, but the forum is dead.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Oh, sure.  'Atheist and Agnostic Crafters' and 'Lazy, Stupid and Godless' on ravelry.com, mainly.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan