News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Custom Road Signs in Toronto

Started by April Wright, September 27, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Wright

Hi all,

I own a shop near Toronto. Two years back, due to some personal reasons, I relocated to Vancouver with my granny. Since then, the shop remains closed. And now, I'm back to my hometown. I wish to reopen my shop with much more features and facilities.I'm hoping to launch my shop by the end of next December.

As it will be a festive season, sales will be high. I wish this time, everything will be on my side along with fortune. I purchased all the necessary goods from a wholesale retailer. I have also included toys, electronics, clothing, etc. Previously, it has been just a bookshop with some rare classic collections. I'm planning to make the inaugural ceremony a grand one.

Without signboards, a shop will be incomplete. Right now, I'm in search for a good sign board manufacturer near Toronto. And luckily, I could find one such Link Removed) company that makes custom road signs in Toronto. I'm planning to approach them for making a unique and outstanding sign board for my shop with eye-catching quotes.

Before contacting them, I would like to know your opinion about this company. Any idea about their quality of services and charges? Are they affordable? Any comments or suggestions will be always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[mod]Edited to remove link[/mod]

PopeyesPappy

Sorry April but that post is dangerously close to being in violation of Rule # 2

Posting another link to a commercial enterprise before you've been around for a while will get you banned.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

If you're talking about the "sandwich board" type signs I would suggest contacting a local art school.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers