News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

They look like a happy couple

Started by Munch, September 23, 2017, 03:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 05:32:14 PM
What Indians?  Puritans purged us of most of them, I won't celebrate Thanksgiving, and I doubt there are many pure left to claim the blood right.

As for cows, yes.  Most of them are bovine, the way the graze and chew the cud.

Native Americans aren't Indians ... my neighbor will be triggered, will be over shortly to scalp some sports tickets for you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 05:37:52 PM
Native Americans aren't Indians ... my neighbor will be triggered, will be over shortly to scalp some sports tickets for you ;-)

I look forward to his visit.  Don't blame me when you never hear from him again.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 05:42:16 PM
I look forward to his visit.  Don't blame me when you never hear from him again.

I am sure he can find additional un-used tickets.  Are you anti-pro-sports?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 05:51:42 PM
I am sure he can find additional un-used tickets.  Are you anti-pro-sports?

Anti sports, quite.

Let me know when he has tickets to a Celine Dion concert.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 05:58:53 PM
Anti sports, quite.

Let me know when he has tickets to a Celine Dion concert.

That sounds nicer than watching grown men do intense physical exercise ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 06:05:34 PM
That sounds nicer than watching grown men do intense physical exercise ;-)

I agree.  The only exercise I need from a man is in my bed, with me.

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 05:32:14 PM
What Indians?  Puritans purged us of most of them, I won't celebrate Thanksgiving, and I doubt there are many pure left to claim the blood right.

As for cows, yes.  Most of them are bovine, the way the graze and chew the cud.

I have an Ancesrtry kit arrived today.  Bet I'm what I think I am.  English/French German.  But a surprise would be interesting.  I wouldn't mind.  On the other hand, if they say I'm Chinese, I might ask them some questions...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 28, 2017, 01:14:07 AM
I have an Ancesrtry kit arrived today.  Bet I'm what I think I am.  English/French German.  But a surprise would be interesting.  I wouldn't mind.  On the other hand, if they say I'm Chinese, I might ask them some questions...

That would explain the late night craving for pork fried rice ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

I wonder if they went to a Jewish baker and demanded he bake a cake with a swastika under the threat of suing them if they refused to.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

trdsf

Cute... but really, did no one look up the fact that the World News Daily Report is a parody/satire site, like the Onion?  And I quote from the bottom of their front page:

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website â€" even those based on real people â€" are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

The website name itself was kind of a giveaway.  Too reminiscent of the infamous Weekly World News.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: Drew_2017 on September 28, 2017, 09:58:19 PM
I wonder if they went to a Jewish baker and demanded he bake a cake with a swastika under the threat of suing them if they refused to.

Pictured above: a vile symbol of hatred comparable with the nazi swastika

Baruch

Unfortunately, even oppressed minorities, like to oppress.  I think everyone should be charged with crimes, by the DA ... including crimes not yet committed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 28, 2017, 07:19:49 PM
That would explain the late night craving for pork fried rice ;-)

I'm more a Moo Gai Pan guy.  Too much starch makes your eyelids go weird (joke).

Cavebear

The point was that wedding cakes were a standard offering...  But I grant that it is difficult line.  I understand both sides of the argument.  That's why there are judges.