News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

They look like a happy couple

Started by Munch, September 23, 2017, 03:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/virginia-chalottesville-celebrates-first-gay-neo-nazi-marriage/

QuoteCharlottesville, VA | Amidst the utter chaos and violence of the recent Charlottesville riots, two neo-Nazi lovers have decided to unite their destinies together.

Under the auspice of Father Bartholomew Frederickson of the St-Francis Episcopal Church, two neo-Nazis have united their lives under God during what is believed to be the largest white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members rally in decades.

“What better day to show our love to the world than this beautiful event which reunites thousands of people of the same faith and racial beliefs,” happily married Matthew Brooks told reporters.

“Not all neo-Nazis are against gays. Love between two white Aryan males is a beautiful thing, but it wouldn’t be the same thing with a negro or a fence-hopper,” he explained.

The marriage that was officiated by Father Frederickson in a private house where 62 guests took part in the festivities is officially the first “gay neo-Nazi union” in the state of Virginia according to newly weds Matthew Brooks, 56, and Shawn Thomas, 52.

Although the newly weds are both members of the Virginia-based Vanguard America white supremacist group since 2005,  no official spokesman of Vanguard America was available for comments.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 23, 2017, 03:27:22 AM

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/virginia-chalottesville-celebrates-first-gay-neo-nazi-marriage/

Charlottesville, VA | Amidst the utter chaos and violence of the recent Charlottesville riots, two neo-Nazi lovers have decided to unite their destinies together.

Under the auspice of Father Bartholomew Frederickson of the St-Francis Episcopal Church, two neo-Nazis have united their lives under God during what is believed to be the largest white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members rally in decades.

“What better day to show our love to the world than this beautiful event which reunites thousands of people of the same faith and racial beliefs,” happily married Matthew Brooks told reporters.

“Not all neo-Nazis are against gays. Love between two white Aryan males is a beautiful thing, but it wouldn’t be the same thing with a negro or a fence-hopper,” he explained.

The marriage that was officiated by Father Frederickson in a private house where 62 guests took part in the festivities is officially the first “gay neo-Nazi union” in the state of Virginia according to newly weds Matthew Brooks, 56, and Shawn Thomas, 52.

Although the newly weds are both members of the Virginia-based Vanguard America white supremacist group since 2005,  no official spokesman of Vanguard America was available for comments.

I am so happy for them.  May they love each other in the hatred of others for decades to come.  Let there not come that day when one is less Nazi than the other and must be "eliminated" for the good of the Aryan race...

The sooner the better, actually.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

I think that these neo nazis and neo Marxist/communist have no idea of what the are following.
Probably ignorant of history.  This is for them just another “club” to be different from others.

Not that it excuses them in any way. But they must be educated, with history lessons.
If they can be educated at all.

These two probably just like dressing up kinda WMCA because why not.
Are they aware how Hitler dealt with homosexuals? I don’t think so.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on September 23, 2017, 04:41:53 AM
I think that these neo nazis and neo Marxist/communist have no idea of what the are following.
Probably ignorant of history.  This is for them just another “club” to be different from others.

Not that it excuses them in any way. But they must be educated, with history lessons.
If they can be educated at all.

These two probably just like dressing up kinda WMCA because why not.
Are they aware how Hitler dealt with homosexuals? I don’t think so.

Yeah, Gay Nazis always kind of crack me up, too.  They probably didn't do too well in history class.  Or many other classes...

Munch

Well when they got lines like "but it wouldn’t be the same thing with a negro or a fence-hopper,”, I think it's more then just being uneducated about history..
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Sorginak

Next, the gay adoption neo-nazi baby shower.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 23, 2017, 07:42:17 AM
Well when they got lines like "but it wouldn’t be the same thing with a negro or a fence-hopper,”, I think it's more then just being uneducated about history..

No, Nazism was and is anti-human.  They were brutal bloody insane thugs dedicated to Aryan Supremacy who butchered untold millions of people "not like them".  There is a reason that the democracies of the world crushed them into a bunker.  Nazism is a belief; non-Aryan is a is a fact of very normal life.  The first can be avoided by non-sick minds.  The other is a natural result of evolution.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 08:10:06 AM
Next, the gay adoption neo-nazi baby shower.

You didn't invite the mohel to bris the baby boy?  It is Jewish neo-Nazis damn it!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 05:08:19 PM
You didn't invite the mohel to bris the baby boy?  It is Jewish neo-Nazis damn it!

I figured it would have been done at the hospital first, before the baby was put up for adoption. 

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 05:10:13 PM
I figured it would have been done at the hospital first, before the baby was put up for adoption.

At the ISIS hospital they would bris too high up ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 05:11:57 PM
At the ISIS hospital they would bris too high up ;-(

Catholics bris into adolescence, but I digress.

Why can't the baby come from a wholesome white American hospital?

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 05:18:44 PM
Catholics bris into adolescence, but I digress.

Why can't the baby come from a wholesome white American hospital?

We sold all the hospitals to China.  All the babies look Chinese now, and the Indian doctors are puzzled as to why ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 05:20:01 PM
We sold all the hospitals to China.  All the babies look Chinese now, and the Indian doctors are puzzled as to why ;-)

Those Indians do like to compete, though.  I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually.  Too bad the Chinese will already be centuries ahead of them by that time.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on September 23, 2017, 05:24:21 PM
Those Indians do like to compete, though.  I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually.  Too bad the Chinese will already be centuries ahead of them by that time.

If in your country, wandering cows are the superior species ... why do they let the indians vote? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 05:28:13 PM
If in your country, wandering cows are the superior species ... why do they let the indians vote? ;-)

What Indians?  Puritans purged us of most of them, I won't celebrate Thanksgiving, and I doubt there are many pure left to claim the blood right.

As for cows, yes.  Most of them are bovine, the way the graze and chew the cud.