News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just got banned from Christian Forums

Started by St Truth, September 22, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Truth

Hi,

I have just been banned from Christian Forums for alleged 'blasphemy'. The Admin wrote to me to, saying, 'As someone claiming to be a Christian, we find your claim that God may not be real to be in contempt of Christianity. As such, we are banning you to "Support" to discuss this.'

After that, I could not get into the forum and could only go to the Inquisition Room to be examined by the Admin.

All I did was to say that religion was irrational in reply to Christians who insisted that they didn't have enough 'faith' to be atheists. I showed why the Christian God could not possibly exist and I entered into a few debates with some of them who tried to befuddle me with philosophy. But I held on to my position and soon it became clear that I was right. It was so obvious I was right and within hours, I was banned and my posts which contained cogent arguments against God were deleted. But I screensaved everything.

I don't want to talk to the admin as I've been told to. There is one more problem. When I first applied to join CF last year, the system did not accept my year of birth. It gave me an error message. But when I wrote 1999 as my year of birth, it accepted me. I think if I talk to the admin, they will probably use this as an excuse that I was rightly banned. CF does not accept applicants who are below 16. There are many restrictions in CF. The Christians on CF tend to be very abrasive and defensive the moment they notice that you are not there to praise God. The atheists on CF are just the opposite - they are very willing to discuss anything and they are obviously miles more intelligent than the rest. So I did a search for 'atheist forums' and I found this. Haha.

Cheers,

St Truth

Mike Cl

Welcome.  I hope your stay is long and storied.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

St Truth

Thanks!  I normally stay until I'm banned. But it's less likely to be banned in an atheist forum since atheists don't live in glass houses.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: St Truth on September 22, 2017, 10:18:44 PM
Thanks!  I normally stay until I'm banned. But it's less likely to be banned in an atheist forum since atheists don't live in glass houses.

Don't be so sure. I've been banned from the 2 biggest atheist forums and I'm a fucking atheist lol.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

St Truth

Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 22, 2017, 10:29:07 PM
Don't be so sure. I've been banned from the 2 biggest atheist forums and I'm a fucking atheist lol.

I don't use swear words. Less likely to be banned. CF banned me and I quoted verbatim what the admin said. 'Claiming that God may not be real' was my crime. But CF has many restrictions. Many forums in CF are restricted only to Christians. The impression I get is there is a great deal of fear and there is a great need to protect something that is really fragile. You don't feel free when you're there. You feel like you're in a shop filled to the brim with glassware and breakable china and you're sure to upset something fragile if you so much as sneeze.

Unbeliever

So, you were like a bull in a china shop, huh?
God Not Found

St Truth

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 22, 2017, 10:39:30 PM
Hey, their loss is our gain, St. Truth!

Thanks! It's very terrible when they just deleted all my posts and I addressed all the points and my arguments were really good and irrefutable. They deleted my arguments and left the other people's arguments on so that it looked funny. They addressed me but I had disappeared from the posts. That is disgracefully unfair. But the moderators wanted the "Christian-friendly" arguments to remain and they didn't want that rocked their faith boat. I was already getting fed up with the Amen chorus that would always sing praises of Christian-friendly posts.

St Truth

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 22, 2017, 10:43:28 PM
So, you were like a bull in a china shop, huh?

Or a rational boy in a room filled with adult dotards.  Hah! I've used that word.

Unbeliever

Quote from: St Truth on September 22, 2017, 10:49:38 PM
Thanks! It's very terrible when they just deleted all my posts and I addressed all the points and my arguments were really good and irrefutable. They deleted my arguments and left the other people's arguments on so that it looked funny. They addressed me but I had disappeared from the posts. That is disgracefully unfair. But the moderators wanted the "Christian-friendly" arguments to remain and they didn't want that rocked their faith boat. I was already getting fed up with the Amen chorus that would always sing praises of Christian-friendly posts.
Well, I'm sure they didn't want you to disrupt their cash stream.
God Not Found

St Truth

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 22, 2017, 10:53:02 PM
Well, I'm sure they didn't want you to disrupt their cash stream.

To be fair to them, I don't think they get paid for it. They just don't want anyone to upset their precious belief system.

Hydra009

Quote from: St Truth on September 22, 2017, 10:40:03 PM
I don't use swear words. Less likely to be banned. CF banned me and I quoted verbatim what the admin said. 'Claiming that God may not be real' was my crime. But CF has many restrictions. Many forums in CF are restricted only to Christians. The impression I get is there is a great deal of fear and there is a great need to protect something that is really fragile. You don't feel free when you're there. You feel like you're in a shop filled to the brim with glassware and breakable china and you're sure to upset something fragile if you so much as sneeze.
That was my impression as well during my time there.  They closed down the Evolution & Creation forum when the tide turned against the creationists (and arguably, creationists started making Christians look like wackos)

St Truth

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 22, 2017, 11:15:47 PM
That was my impression as well during my time there.  They closed down the Evolution & Creation forum when the tide turned against the creationists (and arguably, creationists started making Christians look like wackos)

I read some of the posts and I discovered that they closed down quite a few forums. If they find any argument against fragile God convincing, they will remove the post and give you a warning for blasphemy. I was wondering at first why the atheists in CF are so careful with what they say. They are arguing with their hands tied behind their backs and their lips sealed. They only dare to use careful sarcasms. For example, one idiot wrote a lengthy "argument" that God said this and God said that and so it must be so even if the logic doesn't seem to be right "to our human minds". The atheist merely replied, "OK, if Jesus says so."

I sometimes wonder why the atheists are so masochistic as to remain in such a forum. In the Apologetics section, they made it difficult for atheists to post. Atheists who want to post there have to sign in on a thread for non-Christians only - promising to abide by the rules or their right to post would be removed.  The rules are very long. And so many atheists actually bother to sign on that thread. I didn't have to because I'm a Christian. They treat atheists very shabbily and if you so much as say anything against a Christian, they'll come down hard on you for insulting Christianity. If I were an atheist, I'd never go anywhere near CF.

Hydra009

Wow.  They must've really clamped down.

They used to be really touchy about anything even remotely close to swearing (I got a warning once for referencing the "damn you all to hell" line from the end of Planet of the Apes.  It was just a joke, but apparently they take 'damning' more seriously than I do) and you also have to watch out about ruffling feathers by bluntly contradicting someone else's delusions (it's illegal to point out that the king is naked), but the atheists there were allowed to tactfully disagree.  Has even that been lost?

It was bizarre how over there you get treated a lot better if you wear agnostic flair instead of atheist flair.  At the time, I don't think they realized that a lot of people consider themselves agnostic atheists.

Baruch

Quote from: St Truth on September 22, 2017, 10:40:03 PM

I find this true all over the Internet.  PC is everywhere, just not one kind, many kinds.  Glass houses all the way down, and everyone is stoned ;-)

And welcome.

I am a heretic, so both theists and atheists stone me ... but I prefer my own liquor cabinet thank you very much!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.