Marcus Tullius Cicero on... Donald Trump?

Started by Shiranu, September 22, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 23, 2017, 02:51:51 AM
That argument can be made to object to external enemies and honest objectors to govt practices within.

Specifically the quote was made when Cicero was consul (aka President) and Catiline and company were actual traitors.  This when Caesar was still young.  Catiline was more like a Mayor Daley character ... in debt to the Mob and unable to pay back what he owed.  His creditors were going to knee cap him at the neck ... so he wanted to proscribe the property and lives of his political rivals, to pay back the Mob.  Caesar got into debt the same way ... paying the voters to vote for him.  He destroyed Gaul to pay his debts ... and having several armies at his command, just kept on going.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catiline
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

mentaldreams

Quote from: Sal1981 on September 22, 2017, 05:38:14 AM
I don't get why people  think that Trump will not sit the whole term. I reckon Trump will sit this term fully, and probably has a good chance being re-elected for a 2nd term.

If George Bush can sit 2 terms, an asshole like Trump is more than certain to be able to sit 2 terms as well.
I'll tell you what
if you watch and listen to things he says

he lets things slip out
that kind of tells you what's really going on

he's got this thing called it hits the brain and it's the mouth instantly

I know I've been a victim of it myself

I don't know what's going on

and whether he goes. Term I don't even think that's an issue here I think something else bigger is going on

Go back and look through video archives of trump he keeps referring to they who is this they

Alright he did say in one of his interviews on video that he was gone to open up the gates on what happened September 01 okay and guess what January's YouTube has been flooded

And dr. Woods finally was heard when Wikipedia was blacklisting her and many many other sites and anybody that helped her this is not by accident that all of a sudden it came out in January

Honestly I got to be truthful I think we're going to see a repeat of JFK here he made good on one thing and I don't think they liked it

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

mentaldreams

I don't think this is anything that you would from there's something bigger going on okay we all pretty much know it's a puppet government and he keeps letting things slip out saying they they who in so many video interviews this was said they they they who is they

Mike Cl

Quote from: mentaldreams on September 24, 2017, 03:23:21 PM
I'll tell you what
if you watch and listen to things he says

he lets things slip out
that kind of tells you what's really going on

he's got this thing called it hits the brain and it's the mouth instantly

I know I've been a victim of it myself

I don't know what's going on

and whether he goes. Term I don't even think that's an issue here I think something else bigger is going on

Go back and look through video archives of trump he keeps referring to they who is this they

Alright he did say in one of his interviews on video that he was gone to open up the gates on what happened September 01 okay and guess what January's YouTube has been flooded

And dr. Woods finally was heard when Wikipedia was blacklisting her and many many other sites and anybody that helped her this is not by accident that all of a sudden it came out in January

Honestly I got to be truthful I think we're going to see a repeat of JFK here he made good on one thing and I don't think they liked it

Welcome, mental.  But could you please use some punctuation?  It is hard to follow what you are trying to say.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: mentaldreams on September 24, 2017, 03:24:45 PM
I don't think this is anything that you would from there's something bigger going on okay we all pretty much know it's a puppet government and he keeps letting things slip out saying they they who in so many video interviews this was said they they they who is they
Boomhower?

Baruch

Mentaldreams ... yes, things are not as they are advertised.  Never were.  And it may seem that the seams of fake news are fraying.  But we will never know what happened ... so "don't worry, be happy".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Hillary is the kind of traitor that would steal your cocaine. Trump is the kind of traitor that would call the police to report that his cocaine was stolen. One smart and one dumb. Trump makes Bush and Bugs Bunny look like a couple of PhDs.

O.P. the government being destroyed from within. I dont think we are just talking about Trump. Nope. I think there are more than a few in Congress as well

Mental When you say something bigger is going on are you refering to the crimes Trump is involved in or to untold stories of the puppet government? I got a little lost in what you were saying.

Trumps crimes - current rumor is that he was laundering money for Russia for a long time. => If this is true he was really stupid to run for president. Probably would have got away with it if he stayed out of the spotlight.

puppet government - lots of stories on the internet. Maybe they are all true and maybe none of them are

Sept 01 - if the official story is somehow false and Trump decided to enlighten us, I have no doubt they would silence him before he could tell. => we all know that there are big holes in the official storyline, but we have less of a chance of finding out the truth than we do about JFK
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on September 26, 2017, 02:31:54 AM
Hillary is the kind of traitor that would steal your cocaine. Trump is the kind of traitor that would call the police to report that his cocaine was stolen. One smart and one dumb. Trump makes Bush and Bugs Bunny look like a couple of PhDs.

O.P. the government being destroyed from within. I dont think we are just talking about Trump. Nope. I think there are more than a few in Congress as well

Mental When you say something bigger is going on are you refering to the crimes Trump is involved in or to untold stories of the puppet government? I got a little lost in what you were saying.

Trumps crimes - current rumor is that he was laundering money for Russia for a long time. => If this is true he was really stupid to run for president. Probably would have got away with it if he stayed out of the spotlight.

puppet government - lots of stories on the internet. Maybe they are all true and maybe none of them are

Sept 01 - if the official story is somehow false and Trump decided to enlighten us, I have no doubt they would silence him before he could tell. => we all know that there are big holes in the official storyline, but we have less of a chance of finding out the truth than we do about JFK

Is that you Elmer Fudd?  Don't diss the Bugs.

Hillary and Donald are distractions ... while someone else has their hand in your pocket.  And yes, either would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those crazy kids and their dumb dog.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on September 22, 2017, 05:48:54 AM
Collusion with a foreign enemy, for one, is a possible reason he won't make it to two terms. Defending Nazis and white supremacists doesn't help either.

Certainly.

Though I'm not sure how that's relevant since he (Trump) has done neither.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 26, 2017, 11:09:00 AM
Certainly.

And it is stupid people like you who caused this fucked up person to be in office. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 26, 2017, 11:40:09 AM
And it is stupid people like you who caused this fucked up person to be in office. 

Thanks.

Mike Cl

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 26, 2017, 11:09:00 AM
Certainly.

Clinton Foundation took $1 million donation from Qatar ... but that isn't treason ... they are Democrats!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 26, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

Go back to Mordor where you orcs came from ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 26, 2017, 12:54:45 PM
Go back to Mordor where you orcs came from ;-)
At least Mordor has a better leader than we do.