Right In the Feels: Teens React to DACA

Started by Shiranu, September 13, 2017, 03:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

LOL, I just read the definition you posted...

Quote...appeal to fear,...

Holy fuck, I may have just lost a kidney to irony overload. Do kidneys process irony? Well, either way... you ruptured something within me, and I am probably going to have to illegally immigrate to England to get dat universal healthcare, so way to go PR, you just increased the illegal immigration to England by one.

By the way, who said your ancestors were legal, Chill? Did the Native Americans give them the legal right to settle on what was rightfully theirs? Tisk tisk, I think someone needs a paddlin' and a good ol' deportation. You're from Arizona, right? I'll have to ask the Hopi or the Pueblo what they think about that, or maybe the Navajo or Mohave. I'm sure your ancestors went through rigorous vetting and tough policies that didn't harmfully effect the native populations though, so you should be fine...

Edit, because there is a good chance it will go over your head: No, I don't actually buy into, "Natives are the only one's with rights to this land!"... my people (humans) have been taking other people's land by force for generations and calling it their own, so why should I arbitarily draw the line at the Native Americans? What about giving Alsace back to the Alsacians, eh? I'm still pretty peeved that we are basically Germans at this point, occupied by France, when we use to have our own territory and culture. And give Andalucia back to the Moors, ffs!

And one more burst of seriousness...

QuoteInstead of facts, persuasive language is used to develop the foundation of an appeal to emotion-based argument. Thus, the validity of the premises that establish such an argument does not prove to be verifiable.[2]

If you think that last post that you QED'd was meant to persuade or argue, then mein gut sie hirnfaule es mucho mal en tu calevera.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Your last sentence makes no sense. Stick to English.

https://youtu.be/m_mDTLphIVY

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on September 16, 2017, 02:29:26 AM
Your last sentence makes no sense. Stick to English.

The brain rot in your skull is very bad. Should have been das or some variation, but I didn't feel like hitting backspace. The struggle is real, ya know? And of course the spanish grammar was horrible, but again... my brain was in English sentence structure, not Spanish, so shit happens.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on September 16, 2017, 02:32:11 AM
Ah, just another ad hominem. How novel.

Indoubtably. In case you still haven't noticed, I'm not particularly taking this overly seriously because you live in England and thus have zero say in American immigration policy lacking any sort of vote, likewise for Munch (I refuse to acknowledge he is Scottish, since they are historically the brighter of you two and yet it has grown harder and harder to distinguish him from you, so from now on he is English, who I would frankly expect such moronicy about other people's politics and culture from because, you know, basically all of English history) and finally Chill lives in Arizona which frankly needs to get it's shit together because it is the South West equivalent of Florida or Missouri in terms of the number of people holding archaic political views and reminiscing over the days when being an American was only being a WASP, and everyone else could GTFO. As for everyone else... very few of them live in states that actually matter in this issue (Texas, California, New Mexico and Arizona, of which I have been a citizen of half, and most of the time no more than an hour from the border...) and as far as I know none of them hold cold-hearted views on the issue nor will change their views because I willingly choose to make an ass out of myself. So why not have a little fun? It is my birthday cometh Domingo, after all :P.

So given there is either no need or no point in arguing, I enjoy myself and try to pretend there aren't as many backwards thinking buffoons as you who voted for Trump as there actually are, and look on the bright side that the majority of the country didn't elect Trump, which means there is still hope for us all. I suppose I could stop fucking around and address yall seriously, but at this point your positions are so self defeating that all I really have to do is sit here and roll my face on the keyboard and you still lose. It get's boring, hombre, so I spice it up a bit.

Shiranu

QuoteYou are like a poorly trained parrot. Squaaking all day long without any new thoughts.  Must rely on others ideas...

But you are a coward and a sock puppet who is soo convinced of your own 'superiority' that you believe yourself to be benevolent, rather than callous towards those who are more honest than yourself.

What your ancestors did was selfish or ignorant, unsure of which, but they should have been held to the same rules. 

All because I called his position illogical and heartless, which are both simply true statements.

But let's give a slow round of applause to the man who thinks his boy's shit don't think . Stink, though I like don't think as well.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on September 16, 2017, 02:38:05 AM
Indoubtably. In case you still haven't noticed, I'm not particularly taking this overly seriously because you live in England and thus have zero say in American immigration policy lacking any sort of vote, likewise for Munch (I refuse to acknowledge he is Scottish, since they are historically the brighter of you two and yet it has grown harder and harder to distinguish him from you, so from now on he is English, who I would frankly expect such moronicy about other people's politics and culture from because, you know, basically all of English history) and finally Chill lives in Arizona which frankly needs to get it's shit together because it is the South West equivalent of Florida or Missouri in terms of the number of people holding archaic political views and reminiscing over the days when being an American was only being a WASP, and everyone else could GTFO.

Well first it doesn't stop you have strong opinions of other countries immigration policies, so that's a bit pot calling the kettle black.

And second you assumed i was Scottish because being English automatically makes you thick and every Scot is clearly smarter, after all it's not okay to make national stereotypes (unless you yourself don't like the countries policies because then it's okay). No I'm not Scottish, I'm as English as Yorkshire pudding. Though I will have Scottish citizenship when I move there with my boyfriend's, so best of both worlds am I right? 😁

But given you've made it okay now to assume a person's personality based purely on their nationality, have you had your third daily helping of hamburgers and cheese for breakfast today? ^^

#notallbrits

Don't worry though, me,  pr126 and chill will be around to haunt you with our wrong think for a long time 😉
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

QuoteI'm as English as Yorkshire pudding.

Holy shit, you actually proved me right. Merci!

Munch

Don't go impersonating French people, that's culturally inappropriate

Shiranu

QuoteAnd second you assumed i was Scottish...

To be fair, you live in Scotland... that makes you, well, Scottish.

Munch

I don't live in Scotland, not yet.

My German boyfriend lives in Scotland, does that make him Scottish?

pr126

Hey, I am a [legal] immigrant from Hungary, do I get brownie points?
OK, I some lose points for being white, male.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on September 16, 2017, 04:51:07 AM
Hey, I am a [legal] immigrant from Hungary, do I get brownie points?
OK, I some lose points for being white, male.

You only get standard points for that, it's double if your illegal

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on September 16, 2017, 04:28:04 AM
I don't live in Scotland, not yet.

My German boyfriend lives in Scotland, does that make him Scottish?

Ah, okay. And yes, if he is a citizen of Scotland he is Scottish, just not fully Scottish. His children would be.

pr126

No true Scotsman?
Quote from: Munch on September 16, 2017, 05:07:51 AM
You only get standard points for that, it's double if your illegal
But when I convert to Islam, I will be an honorary brown and protected from all the Islamophobes by law.
I can have 4 wives, unlimited prepubescent sex slaves, go jihad on the kuffar, - although at 74 I am too tired for all that jazz.