Author Topic: Right In the Feels: Teens React to DACA  (Read 428 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Right In the Feels: Teens React to DACA
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2017, 09:09:17 AM »
I don't live in Scotland, not yet.

My German boyfriend lives in Scotland, does that make him Scottish?

So then, y'all will walk a kilometer for a haggis, eh laddie?  Or is it a wee dram that interests ye?
שלום

Offline Munch

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2017, 09:48:18 AM »
Well tescos is about a mile away from their apartment and they sell haggis there, so does that count?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2017, 09:52:19 AM »
Well tescos is about a mile away from their apartment and they sell haggis there, so does that count?

I have had both ... best to combine them (haggis and a wee dram).  The haggis was served at a Scottish Clan gathering in the US years ago (my wife and I are part Scottish, who isn't?).  The nice man scooped the contents right out of a large sheep's stomach.  I don't understand it as a pirogi however.  Also I am a poof, the only scotch I will drink is Drambui.
שלום

Offline Munch

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2017, 04:14:10 PM »
I tried microwaving haggis.. don't ever microwave haggis..

Then I went to a restaurant and ordered haggis burgers.

Maybe it's not how the ancient Scots would have eaten it but it's still haggis

Online Shiranu (OP)

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2017, 04:45:15 PM »
I tried microwaving haggis.. don't ever microwave haggis..

Then I went to a restaurant and ordered haggis burgers.

(Image removed from quote.)

Maybe it's not how the ancient Scots would have eaten it but it's still haggis

The American in me think that looks like the most delicious shit to ever Grace the earth.
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Online Cavebear

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2017, 04:59:46 AM »
I have had both ... best to combine them (haggis and a wee dram).  The haggis was served at a Scottish Clan gathering in the US years ago (my wife and I are part Scottish, who isn't?).  The nice man scooped the contents right out of a large sheep's stomach.  I don't understand it as a pirogi however.  Also I am a poof, the only scotch I will drink is Drambui.

Oddly, I'm not.  Nearly everything from Germany to Britain, and France, but not Celtic.  But I'll raise a Gin Buck to ya...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950