Author Topic: Any Rick and Morty fans around here?  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Hydra009 (OP)

Re: Any Rick and Morty fans around here?
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2017, 07:45:06 PM »
Somebody has to be a Morty.  You would be one of the tortured Morties on the Dome of Morties ;-(
Morty's great.  He's a very compassionate, conscientious kid.  And he shows signs of increasing intelligence and adaptability.  He's the Donna Noble to Rick's Doctor Who, even including the memory manipulation.

He's pretty easy-going and amiable, but he's also surprisingly vindictive.  "You like that?!  You want me to cut to three weeks earlier, when you were alive?"

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2017, 08:09:53 PM »
Somebody has to be a Morty.  You would be one of the tortured Morties on the Dome of Morties ;-(

I would probably be a Morty, and I am okay with that. There are some pretty good Mortys out there.
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Offline Hydra009 (OP)

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2017, 08:28:40 PM »
I would probably be a Morty, and I am okay with that. There are some pretty good Mortys out there.
Personally, I really liked Hammer Morty.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:30:43 PM by Hydra009 »

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2017, 08:32:10 PM »
This thread just made me discover this...

Mushroom Pizza Morty...
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Online Baruch

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2017, 08:34:26 PM »

Sorry, I don't see you as the Thunderdome Morty ...
שלום

Offline Hydra009 (OP)

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2017, 08:53:00 PM »
Why Rick really wants the schezuan sauce:

Online Baruch

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2017, 09:36:46 PM »
Why Rick really wants the schezuan sauce:

(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah, wish I could have parts of my life back.
שלום

Online Cavebear

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2017, 01:33:33 AM »
I have a theory.  When Rick's out of the picture, Jerry flourishes.

I think that is the best single sentence about Jerry I've ever read.  Rick basically ruins Jerry's life.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Online Baruch

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2017, 07:36:04 AM »
I think that is the best single sentence about Jerry I've ever read.  Rick basically ruins Jerry's life.

Nobody has let me be a father-in-law yet ... but I keep hoping.  Usually the mother-in-law plays the villain ;-)
שלום