News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Where were you on 9-11?

Started by Cavebear, September 11, 2017, 08:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
I can't forgive Bush for hiring his entire administration--he is basically a criminal.  And the American people for falling, hook, line and sinker for the fear mongering that Bush used to get his way.  I am so FUCKING SICK and TIRED of hearing people saying 'aren't you afraid?'  My answer--NO, I'm not fucking afraid, I'm pissed.  Get the fuckers who did this--Saudi's--not some other oil rich country.

We always knew Bin Laden was a Saudi.  But The Taliban were the ones giving him shelter and training.  That matters too!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 10:20:25 AM
We always knew Bin Laden was a Saudi.  But The Taliban were the ones giving him shelter and training.  That matters too!
Yes, it does.  So why did Bush call off killing Bin Laden--especially when he had him cornered early on????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2017, 11:32:20 AM
Yes, it does.  So why did Bush call off killing Bin Laden--especially when he had him cornered early on????

You're asking ME?  I'd have blown him into cat food at the first chance.  My guess is that you don't have real proof Bush could have though. 

You mean Tora Bora (or whatever that cave-studded place was)? 

trdsf

For exactly the same reason that no matter the efforts of Big Brother in Nineteen Eighty Four, no one ever could stop Emmanuel Goldstein.  He needed the bogey man alive to keep using as a focus for fearmongering.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on September 14, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
For exactly the same reason that no matter the efforts of Big Brother in Nineteen Eighty Four, no one ever could stop Emmanuel Goldstein.  He needed the bogey man alive to keep using as a focus for fearmongering.

Good one.  There is no chance I would have remembered HIS name!  The reference is GREAT though!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 11:38:03 AM
You're asking ME?  I'd have blown him into cat food at the first chance.  My guess is that you don't have real proof Bush could have though. 

You mean Tora Bora (or whatever that cave-studded place was)?
Yeah, he had the guy cornered.  Then when he got away, Bushie said --'Ah, doesn't matter.'
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Bin Laden passed himself off as a holy man, to the Taliban.  Same as their leader, Muhammad Omar (who claimed to be the Mahdi).  People in Central Asia are prone to that kind of enthusiasm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Bin Laden thought he was Muhammad reborn ... his family was from Yemen (construction billionaire father), who was a romantic, lived in the desert as a young man, into asceticism.  Was god-fathered by a Sufi leader, got recruited as a go-between for Saudi money to flow to the Taliban.  Got even more religion in Afghanistan ... basically went native, and off the Saudi reservation.  So think of him as a Jim Jones character .. a guy with a death wish.  Then when the Soviets folded up shop, he believed he was the Mahdi, done it all by himself (CIA stinger missiles not involved).  With peace, and the Taliban trashing Afghanistan ... there was boredom ... how could he achieve his destiny as the Mahdi?  Attack the other Great Satan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Bin Laden was visited by the FBI, in hospital, in Dubai in Aug 2001.  He was a CIA asset .. of the Jason Bourne type.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:25:29 PM
Bin Laden was visited by the FBI, in hospital, in Dubai in Aug 2001.  He was a CIA asset .. of the Jason Bourne type.

And some people were convinced that Hillary Clinton was running a child slave station in a pizza place in Washington DC.

Evidence?

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:24:31 PM
Bin Laden thought he was Muhammad reborn ... his family was from Yemen (construction billionaire father), who was a romantic, lived in the desert as a young man, into asceticism.  Was god-fathered by a Sufi leader, got recruited as a go-between for Saudi money to flow to the Taliban.  Got even more religion in Afghanistan ... basically went native, and off the Saudi reservation.  So think of him as a Jim Jones character .. a guy with a death wish.  Then when the Soviets folded up shop, he believed he was the Mahdi, done it all by himself (CIA stinger missiles not involved).  With peace, and the Taliban trashing Afghanistan ... there was boredom ... how could he achieve his destiny as the Mahdi?  Attack the other Great Satan.

He may have thought so.  But what does that mean?  India for example is filled with "God-men" .  Does it mean anything?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 01:31:00 PM
He may have thought so.  But what does that mean?  India for example is filled with "God-men" .  Does it mean anything?
Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 01:28:41 PM
And some people were convinced that Hillary Clinton was running a child slave station in a pizza place in Washington DC.

Evidence?

Pay attention to the press, way back in 2001 until today.  I won't do your research for you.  However I don't think the Saudis, Israelis or CIA did it.  All three governments screwed up (they do that a lot), and covered up their screw ups (they do that a lot too).  US was incredibly naive and vulnerable back then.  Like a Boy Scout helping little old Taliban warriors crossing the street.

There may be a child slave station in DC.  There have been in Europe ... pedophilia is big business.  But I doubt that Hillary was involved.  Weiner perhaps and Pedesta ... so only one or two degrees of separation for her.  She associates with some very unsavory characters.

If you want to understand people, you have to be able to get into their shoes (like a detective reconstructing a crime scene).  Of course this is just hypothesis if the forensic evidence doesn't support the reconstruction.  And most courts are smart enough to throw out crazy ideas like ... the Israelis did it, the White House did it ... but all those authorities did turn a crisis to their benefit ... that doesn't mean they started it.  Political figures are incredibly opportunistic (see building with Enron evidence ... or the DoD audit completed the prior weekend was conveniently burned and forgotten in the Pentagon fire).  There is plenty of criminality to go around, and cover up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:33:44 PM
Pay attention to the press, way back in 2001 until today.  I won't do your research for you.  However I don't think the Saudis, Israelis or CIA did it.  All three governments screwed up (they do that a lot), and covered up their screw ups (they do that a lot too).  US was incredibly naive and vulnerable back then.  Like a Boy Scout helping little old Taliban warriors crossing the street.

There may be a child slave station in DC.  There have been in Europe ... pedophilia is big business.  But I doubt that Hillary was involved.  Weiner perhaps and Pedesta ... so only one or two degrees of separation for her.  She associates with some very unsavory characters.

WHOA, now we get a slight insight to your thoughts.  Nicely elided but you suggested Weiner and Podesta connected to Clinton at the pizza place ...  "only one or two degrees of separation for her".

Congratulations!  You finally slipped the surly bonds of theism and fell into the fake news world of the religious alt-right...  I KNEW you had it in you. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 01:47:05 PM
WHOA, now we get a slight insight to your thoughts.  Nicely elided but you suggested Weiner and Podesta connected to Clinton at the pizza place ...  "only one or two degrees of separation for her".

Congratulations!  You finally slipped the surly bonds of theism and fell into the fake news world of the religious alt-right...  I KNEW you had it in you.

Not what I said, but others have said.  I don't know about the pizza place ... I presented apparently fake evidence from Juliani that it was true, at the time.  We all agreed who bothered to comment, that it looked fake.  But Pedesta and Weiner are at least as big a perverts as Bill Clinton and their other friends.  Of Hillary and Huma having a girl on girl party.  With Weiner in particular, he would be suspect #1 in any pedophilia investigation.  But the FBI and Comey, will protect him and the rest, from any real investigation.  That is what they are hired to do, to protect the Elite from their own mistakes.  Caligula all the way down.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:55:01 PM
Not what I said, but others have said.  I don't know about the pizza place ... I presented apparently fake evidence from Juliani that it was true, at the time.  We all agreed who bothered to comment, that it looked fake.  But Pedesta and Weiner are at least as big a perverts as Bill Clinton and their other friends.  Of Hillary and Huma having a girl on girl party.  With Weiner in particular, he would be suspect #1 in any pedophilia investigation.  But the FBI and Comey, will protect him and the rest, from any real investigation.  That is what they are hired to do, to protect the Elite from their own mistakes.  Caligula all the way down.

No, it was what YOU said.  Time to fess up buddy!

LOL!, you are doing the Trump argument.  Suggest but don't state.  Deny what you said.  Sex innuendos on Hillary, etc.  You are OUTED as Trumpian!