Author Topic: Where were you on 9-11?  (Read 699 times)

Online Cavebear (OP)

Re: Where were you on 9-11?
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2017, 11:19:44 AM »
I am just hightening your paranoia, one tin foil hat at a time ... bwahaha.

I come here for the laughs, and you are the circus bear on the unicycle in the tootoo ;-))

You must be tired.  It's tu-tu.  And I park my tin-foil hat at the front door.  On the other paw, one of my teeth are buzzing.  Baruch, are you OK?  You are making less sense than usual.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline Baruch

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2017, 11:22:18 AM »
You must be tired.  It's tu-tu.  And I park my tin-foil hat at the front door.  On the other paw, one of my teeth are buzzing.  Baruch, are you OK?  You are making less sense than usual.

I debated with myself, the spelling of tu-tu ... damn English homonyms ;-)  For awhile I though it might be spelled two-two.
שלום

Online Cavebear (OP)

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2017, 11:30:19 AM »
I debated with myself, the spelling of tu-tu ... damn English homonyms ;-)  For awhile I though it might be spelled two-two.

That is "two-two" funny.  And the amazing thing about the bear isn't how well it rides the unicycle, but that it can at all.

'Planet Of The Bears'...  Next great movie series.  All riding unicycles.  With guns...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2017, 05:06:20 PM »
That is "two-two" funny.  And the amazing thing about the bear isn't how well it rides the unicycle, but that it can at all.

'Planet Of The Bears'...  Next great movie series.  All riding unicycles.  With guns...

You Putin lover you ;-)
שלום

Offline Sorginak

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2017, 05:08:16 PM »
Bears are only good in bed.  On unicycles as entertainment for apes, they're useless. 

Offline trdsf

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2017, 05:42:21 PM »

Not 'Bears On A Plane'?
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -- Calvin and Hobbes
"I thought I committed regicide today, but I committed deicide!" -- Sadie Doyle, Beyond Belief

Offline Baruch

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2017, 05:51:02 PM »
Not 'Bears On A Plane'?

I would take that more seriously than "Snakes On A Plane" ;-(
שלום

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2017, 03:45:11 AM »
I was in a middle school classroom and didn't give a fuck still don't.

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2017, 08:07:05 AM »
Evidently you give a enough fuck to post.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Sorginak

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2017, 09:33:42 AM »

At least you're honest.  I like that.

Online Cavebear (OP)

« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2017, 01:08:37 AM »
I would take that more seriously than "Snakes On A Plane" ;-(

Seriously, what is more dangerous on a plane, a few snakes or an angry bear?  It is easier to stomp the head of a lot of snakes than the head of a single bear.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2017, 07:20:44 PM »
Seriously, what is more dangerous on a plane, a few snakes or an angry bear?  It is easier to stomp the head of a lot of snakes than the head of a single bear.

I wouldn't try to stomp the bear, I would politely offer him my seat ;-)
שלום