News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheism Poll

Started by Drew_2017, September 09, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Truth

Quote from: Baruch on October 03, 2017, 01:32:35 PM
He called you out for delusion already.  Better dive into Purgatory to set him straight, young Candide ;-)

You are just a dishonest theist who talks insane rubbish. You act like a jester on AF because if you speak seriously, you know only too well that you too would be sent to purgatory where the likes of you belong. So, go ahead and be a clown since that's the only way for an irrational old theist like you to survive. But please don't tell such an outrageous lie as to say that the imbecile Drew could call me out for delusion. Even if your YHWH or Yahweh or G-d (abbreviated because it's a dirty word) who has to resort to masturbating his filthy old dick because the narcissistic bugger hasn't been praised enough lately and it's been a long time since YHWH or Edonai (or whatever his filthy cursed name is) last had a woman in the person of Busted Mary (Virgin my foot!) does not teach you honesty, at least leave me out of your lies.

I find it offensive of anyone to say that a moron could call me out for delusion. Of course if you mean the moron told a lie about me, then you should make that clear.

So far, Drew the Idiot has ignored every argument in my post and all he has done is to continue preaching his dumb God and coating God with KY Gel in order for him to be inserted in the gaps of human knowledge. Drew himself said that thunder is evidence for Thor and then he stupidly goes on to say in his second statement that the universe is evidence for God. Stupid Drew did not realise that he has shot himself in the foot with his first statement.

St Truth

Anyway, I have gone to Purgatory to preach to Drew. My first SERMON is 'A theological examination of the nature and property of the Holy Spirit'. 

Baruch

Quote from: St Truth on October 03, 2017, 08:31:56 PM
Anyway, I have gone to Purgatory to preach to Drew. My first SERMON is 'A theological examination of the nature and property of the Holy Spirit'.

I hear the Church in Rome hasn't elected you yet, you might want to wait for the Vatican to catch up to you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Simon Moon on October 03, 2017, 01:43:53 PM

"Calling someone out" is one thing, but doing so using demonstrable evidence, reasoned argument and valid/sound logic, is another.

I have not seen any signs that Drew is capable of any of the above.

Please show the post where Drew called out St Truth, or anyone else, using the above criteria.

Guys spoiling for a fight at the Skeptics Club?  Calling someone out .. involves at least insults, if not knives.  Has noting to do with Modus Ponens or Modus Tollens, but never dues St Truth.  He should be named St Dogmatism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

St Truth

Quote from: Baruch on October 03, 2017, 08:56:44 PM
I hear the Church in Rome hasn't elected you yet, you might want to wait for the Vatican to catch up to you ;-)

If Vatican catches up with me, they probably want to molest me before I turn 16. Haven't you read the latest Encyclical to all priests? - they are encouraged to go for boys under 16.

St Truth

I just copied and pasted from the Vatican website:

To all priests of the Church of Rome:

I hereby charge and adjure you as priests to the faithful to limit all your sexual excesses to boys below 16. The latest Vatican research shows that they are less likely to report you to the authorities. Some priests have been violently socked in the head when they attempted to molest older boys. Santa Maria!!! Use your God-given brains.

The blessings of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Fart be upon us as we seek to protect paedophile priests from prosecution.

I pronounce this ex cathedra as I sit on St Peter's Throne.

Pope Francis
The Holy See

Baruch

Sometimes satire crosses a line into libel ... I think you crossed that line ;-(

It is possible that some Vatican people think that, but I don't think they put it up for the public to read on their website.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

St Truth

Quote from: Baruch on October 03, 2017, 09:21:10 PM
Sometimes satire crosses a line into libel ... I think you crossed that line ;-(

It is possible that some Vatican people think that, but I don't think they put it up for the public to read on their website.

You don't know the law. For it to be libel, it must not be openly false. So, if I say you are a convict, that is a libel. But if I say you are a Pope who loves paedophile sex, that is not libellous. Because anyone reading it will know it's not true.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2017, 03:27:22 PM
Robert's Rule Of Order die when we draw switchblades.  This is West Side Story,

West Side Story was never about atheism vs theism.  It isn't about competing immigration populations in poverty, the love of 2 people across the cultural lines, nor about respecting them after death. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 04, 2017, 01:43:56 AM
West Side Story was never about atheism vs theism.  It isn't about competing immigration populations in poverty, the love of 2 people across the cultural lines, nor about respecting them after death.

And you are never about the subject.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2017, 09:22:35 PM
And you are never about the subject.

You mentioned West Side Story.  I merely referred to your reference to it.  Don't blame the responder for replying to your own references.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!