Democrat psychopathy in the headlines ...

Started by Baruch, September 09, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Top Hillary Aide Suggests Bernie Colluded With Russia Too

Maxine Waters: "They're Trying To Kill Me!"
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 09, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
Top Hillary Aide Suggests Bernie Colluded With Russia Too

Maxine Waters: "They're Trying To Kill Me!"

Anyone can claim anything.  The proof is in the Bill Cosby pudding.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 03:59:10 AM
Anyone can claim anything.  The proof is in the Bill Cosby pudding.

So what is wrong with buying a woman a drink?  Can one tell, 20 years later, if a roofie was in it?  Didn't think so.  Their word against him.  Not that I would trust a man, giving me a drink, if I were a woman.  But mom should have taught them that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2017, 01:45:22 PM
So what is wrong with buying a woman a drink?  Can one tell, 20 years later, if a roofie was in it?  Didn't think so.  Their word against him.  Not that I would trust a man, giving me a drink, if I were a woman.  But mom should have taught them that.

No.no.no, you just blamed the victim.  Change your clothes, don't smile at the wrong guy,  Please reconsider.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

No.no.no, you just blamed the victim.  Change your clothes, don't smile at the wrong guy,  Please reconsider.

I don't know what he did, and if the girl was drunk, neither did she.  But we do "guilty until proved innocent" with all parties.  Not just blame the victim, we blame everyone ... just ask Hillary.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I guess Hillary is still a hot topic.  Meanwhile, corporations are people, and money is free speech... and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 12, 2017, 10:03:20 AM
I guess Hillary is still a hot topic.  Meanwhile, corporations are people, and money is free speech... and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I guess all the distractions are working.  Once ADHD kicks in, nobody will remember any of this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Once humanity is extinct
Quote from: Baruch on September 12, 2017, 01:29:58 PM
I guess all the distractions are working.  Once ADHD kicks in, nobody will remember any of this.

Once homo sapiens sapiens is extinct, nobody will remember any of this.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 12, 2017, 12:41:25 AM
I don't know what he did, and if the girl was drunk, neither did she.  But we do "guilty until proved innocent" with all parties.  Not just blame the victim, we blame everyone ... just ask Hillary.

:Guilty until proven innocent".  Do you never stop being the clown?  Congrats, you are the jester minimus with the insightful point a court jester was expected to make.  Not even the ear-flapper...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 04:24:17 AM
:Guilty until proven innocent".  Do you never stop being the clown?  Congrats, you are the jester minimus with the insightful point a court jester was expected to make.  Not even the ear-flapper...

I take the disfunction of society, and the government, as a serious fact.  Yes, Civics101 was all bullshit ... just to keep us from liking the commies.  We haven't been 18th century America ... for over 200 years now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 07:35:23 AM
I take the disfunction of society, and the government, as a serious fact.  Yes, Civics101 was all bullshit ... just to keep us from liking the commies.  We haven't been 18th century America ... for over 200 years now.

And we haven't been 16th century for 400 years.  Is there a point to your jokes?  I take the dysfunction of Government as a serious fact also, but as increasing religiosity and alt-rightism. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 08:15:34 AM
And we haven't been 16th century for 400 years.  Is there a point to your jokes?  I take the dysfunction of Government as a serious fact also, but as increasing religiosity and alt-rightism.

Only because you entered government when long hair and love beads were cool ;-)  Nobody likes change, but change swings back and forth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:44:38 PM
Only because you entered government when long hair and love beads were cool ;-)  Nobody likes change, but change swings back and forth.

Long hair was never accepted in Govt when I started.  The Division Director was a Navy ensign in WWII, the Branch Chief was a Captain then, the Section Chief was a Bosun and everyone else already working there was a vet of some sort. 

The Division Director who selected me for the job said, "and you will cut off the ponytail".  I said yes, and did on the spot with a pair of scissors on his desk.  You poor uninformed friend...  It was never love beads in the Govt....

Baruch

Yes, hate beads and a crew cut.  Were you in the IRS?

I did a crew cut after I joined up this last time, as a contractor.  Stopped cutting my hair and shaving, when the wife kicked me out.  I am mad as hell and I can't take it anymore.  Well maybe for a few more months ;-)  I am on a military base, they are mostly veterans, currently, not in the mythic past.  My best buddy there, he went multiple times to Afghanistan and Iraq.  To interrogate people.  I was one of the few people he respected, because like him, I didn't give a fuck anymore.  But unlike him, I don't pack heat or head up a bikers club.  The first week he tried to psych me, and I psyched him back.  Offered for him to join my club, and he did.  Bitch that.  He went to work for the VA earlier this year.  I feel sorry for any loser who gets in his way ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 08:39:08 PM
Yes, hate beads and a crew cut.  Were you in the IRS?

I did a crew cut after I joined up this last time, as a contractor.  Stopped cutting my hair and shaving, when the wife kicked me out.  I am mad as hell and I can't take it anymore.  Well maybe for a few more months ;-)  I am on a military base, they are mostly veterans, currently, not in the mythic past.  My best buddy there, he went multiple times to Afghanistan and Iraq.  To interrogate people.  I was one of the few people he respected, because like him, I didn't give a fuck anymore.  But unlike him, I don't pack heat or head up a bikers club.  The first week he tried to psych me, and I psyched him back.  Offered for him to join my club, and he did.  Bitch that.  He went to work for the VA earlier this year.  I feel sorry for any loser who gets in his way ;-)

I was not IRS.  GSA if that tells you anything.  And internal support for GSA which tells you less.

None of us were like your acquintance, though.  Or you if I understand right.