News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sarah Palin Returns to Fox

Started by Gerard, June 13, 2013, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

So people, what's new? Guess who is back (at Fox News).... It's the lovely Sarah!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Gerard

Gerard

Quote from: "stromboli"Thanks, G.  =D>

Hmmmm.... The images seem not to work. (at least not for me...)

Actually thank Jason, he banned before I did I think....

Gerard

stromboli

Whichever. The dude certainly had his chances. Enough already.

wolf39us

stromboli

Being an outdoorsman, I think of it as protecting the herd from Apex predators. I'm just all emotional right now.

:flowers:

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Gerard"So people, what's new? Guess who is back (at Fox News).... It's the lovely Sarah!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Gerard

YEAH!  Sarah Palin!   Joke material at last!   Whew.........with Weiner not getting as much attention as a weiner should - well thank the gods that Palin will be back in action.   I worry about Jon Stewart not having juicy enough material to make me laugh at night. High caliber comedy requires high caliber targets.

Oh Sarah....... Oh those darned pesky crosshairs & gotchas!
Pfffft
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

And I was having a good day........

_Xenu_

I think this thread got combined with NPs thread.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

stromboli

Apparently. Sarah Palin and NP.... appropriate, somehow.

stromboli

I would love to see Sarah Palin and Rick Perry on the same ticket next presidential election. The potential lols would be beyond counting.

Seabear

Making fun of Palin, and Perry for that matter, is like making fun of the slow kid on the bus.

What's more interesting to me is exactly why these people keep getting a public pulpit. They are offering a message that resonates with a lot of people. And that's the real problem.
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Farroc

She's on my top 100 least favorite people list. I'm not kidding. I actually have a list. Hitlers not on there, but Palin is. Go figure.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Solitary

Sarah Palin and Fox News fit together like a penis and a condom.  :shock:  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Farroc

I never thought I'd say this, but Sarah Palin might just be the only person in the world funnier than both Bill Hicks and George Carlin.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Farroc

I never thought I'd say this, but Sarah Palin might just be the only person in the world funnier than both Bill Hicks and George Carlin. Anyway, I'm gonna leave. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is about to come on.