Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

I've a black cat that come visits my house for free treats every other day. My job sometimes requires me to smash mirrors out in the back yard to dispose of them, and I got to walk under a ladder to get into the loft. I also step on cracked pavements on the way to work, I spilled some salt the other day and just washed it up without throwing it over my shoulder, and opened my umbrella indoors before stepping out into the rain.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

fencerider

"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Ibn Khaldun

I’m tapping my fingers here looking at your shit . I calculate slim chance of you breaking free  from  indoctrination you underwent

@ fencerider. Your ride  fence boy? sit.just sit. Jesus Christ help me .  There is no convince . Convince got nothing to do with it . security/food/ sex got to do with it. Man is an animal. You’re man. You’re an animal. Man says to  make him an offer he can’t refuse. try not to make that mistake again.

let’s talk about stones. I like stones . we used  them to crack nuts when we came down from the trees.  then we progressed to cracking skulls with them. .

Check Ibn Khaldun extensive account on Arabs , “  Ibn Khaldun is truthful  in his assessment  .  Ibn Khaldun was Muslim and was before islamaphobia. Indispensible if you want to know the culture from which Islam sprang up.

Ibn Khaldun, “Al  Muqaddimah” from pages 199 to 1200 .  Here is brief excerpt :

“25. Places that succumb to the Arabs are quickly ruined.

The (139) reason for this is that (the Arabs) are a savage nation, fully accustomed to savagery and the things that cause it. Savagery has become their character and nature. They enjoy it, because it means freedom from authority and no subservience to leadership. Such a natural disposition is the negation and antithesis of civilization. All the customary activities of the Arabs lead to travel and movement. This is the antithesis and negation of stationariness, which produces civilization. For instance, the Arabs need stones to set them up as supports for their cooking pots. So, they take them from buildings which they tear down to get the stones, and use them for that purpose. Wood, too, is needed by them for props for their tents and for use as tent poles for their dwellings. So, they tear down roofs to get the wood for that purpose. The very nature of their existence is the negation of building, which is the basis of civilization. This is the case with them quite generally.”

Mohammed banned buildings .
Sahih asl Bukhari  Volume 7, Book 70, Number 576 : Narrated by Qais bin Abi Hazim: “……….A Muslim is rewarded (in the Hereafter) for whatever he spends except for something that he spends on building."

Mohammed  declined to return greetings to a follower who had built a small dome. The guy had to demolish it .
Check also   Mohammed companions. Arab governors were allowed to occupy buildings that were there before they have conquered the place . Addition were not allowed .Check Damascus history by Ibn Asakir  . Basically Caliph Omar relived  the governor for making an addition ( rest room)  and transferred him to Hums .

Only  mosque building was allowed . the oldest is gubat( dome) al Sakhra . that was built by a Christian slave and another Christian. The architecture was copied from the basilica of San Vitale in Italy.

When there were two caliphs , we built that dome Al Sakhra  and ordered people to circle it instead of Kaaba .. this is while the fighting with the trash of Mohammed and his company was still going on. Then we were triumphant , killed the Jackass in Mecca and  took over the Kaaba and finally  there was only one Caliph , the Arab. Then we started fighting among ourselves mostly  over the woman until foreigners  took over. By then teh best  the conquering was done . we reached Spain.

Baruch

So?  People exploit their environment ... in a merciless desert, merciless men are produced.  In some tropical paradise, there is no competition, men even share wives ;-)

There are multiple Hadith collections and multiple hagiographies of Muhammad ... made some time after Umar was Caliph or during his time ... and he was a conqueror like any other king of his time.  It is well known that many Hadith are unreliable, they are graded according to reliability ... some more reliable, some less so.  So if you quote a Hadith, you have to give an assessment of it, yes?  And Ibn Khaldun lived long after those times.  He was probably expressing both some reality, and some prejudice, regarding Arabs, though his ancestry was Arabic.  His immediate ancestors were from civilized Al Andalusia.  N Africa, where he was living, had been repeatedly ravaged by Moorish and Arabic fundamentalists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

hush odl man. what do you know. you are not qualified to talk about Ibn Khaldun

and what  paradise are you talking about old man ??????? fuck that 72 virgins deal. Fuck Allah and his 72 dumb virgins. I want 72 million virgins if I’m gonna  get stuck there for an eternity .  . how about that ? no . not even that is  good enough . I want all the women . where the fuck does it say we have to share the woman. Where ?

Your problem old man you are confused and brain washed programmed robot  .forget about Mohammed and haddith for  a sec and rest of khara  . .  here is how shit broke down .

1-   Quraysh  ( Arabian horse men and knights)
2-   Arabs
3-   Non Arab inductee into Islam
4-   Slaves
5-   Dhimmis
6-   Non Muslims and roaches . creepy things in general.

Now Islam didn’t apply to the top 2 categories. No Arab ever believed in that shit Islam or haddith . its women, booze and drugs .  the sharp edge of the sword regulated relations

Now Mohammed did try to screw around once but we grabbed him by his throat and smacked him and after that he behaved himself. Usually We sat comfortably in our tents and Mohammed and company paid us off handsomely .then Umar and Ayehsa dispose of Mohammed. Abu Baker elects himself caliph. No one consulted us .  and he stops payments to us and to add insult to injury he demands zakah from folks we used to rule. I say the sharp edge of the sword separates folly from truth. We fell upon the trash society and we butchered Mohamed family  and his trash . then we sat in Syria where the climate was swell and got to partying 24/7. Women , booze and drugs . Like America you know. That’s  why I like America.

we bombard the Kaaba  flat to the ground few times. And we went into Medina and in just one friendly visit  we butchered a thousand virgins and we cut off the trash testicles and forced them to eat it . its all in Qurtubi. Go find it yourself

And my boy Walid Ibn Yazid wanted to construct booze distillery on top of the Kaaba and get drunk up there and watch the dummies go round and round . great idea. Sooner or later he would want to take a piss , right ?  piss on them . that’s what I would do. Right at the instant when they raise their heads and open their mouth and cry  labyk  allah labyk . yeah sure .here is some urine for you directly from heaven.

He shot up the quran with his arrows and speaking to it he said “ if and when you see Allah tell him I tore you into pieces”.  he said it in our usual poetic way . my boy had a way with words ' he had the gift of the desert.

All that islam is bullshit. We wanted a verse or haddith to praise we ordered the Persian slave  or who ever to come up with one or his head goes.

you are brain washed robot who don't know shit from shit . islam was to rule you with and trample on you with .

Baruch

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 29, 2017, 01:06:21 PM
hush odl man. what do you know. you are not qualified to talk about Ibn Khaldun

and what  paradise are you talking about old man ??????? fuck that 72 virgins deal. Fuck Allah and his 72 dumb virgins. I want 72 million virgins if I’m gonna  get stuck there for an eternity .  . how about that ? no . not even that is  good enough . I want all the women . where the fuck does it say we have to share the woman. Where ?

Your problem old man you are confused and brain washed programmed robot  .forget about Mohammed and haddith for  a sec and rest of khara  . .  here is how shit broke down .

1-   Quraysh  ( Arabian horse men and knights)
2-   Arabs
3-   Non Arab inductee into Islam
4-   Slaves
5-   Dhimmis
6-   Non Muslims and roaches . creepy things in general.

Now Islam didn’t apply to the top 2 categories. No Arab ever believed in that shit Islam or haddith . its women, booze and drugs .  the sharp edge of the sword regulated relations

Now Mohammed did try to screw around once but we grabbed him by his throat and smacked him and after that he behaved himself. Usually We sat comfortably in our tents and Mohammed and company paid us off handsomely .then Umar and Ayehsa dispose of Mohammed. Abu Baker elects himself caliph. No one consulted us .  and he stops payments to us and to add insult to injury he demands zakah from folks we used to rule. I say the sharp edge of the sword separates folly from truth. We fell upon the trash society and we butchered Mohamed family  and his trash . then we sat in Syria where the climate was swell and got to partying 24/7. Women , booze and drugs . Like America you know. That’s  why I like America.

we bombard the Kaaba  flat to the ground few times. And we went into Medina and in just one friendly visit  we butchered a thousand virgins and we cut off the trash testicles and forced them to eat it . its all in Qurtubi. Go find it yourself

And my boy Walid Ibn Yazid wanted to construct booze distillery on top of the Kaaba and get drunk up there and watch the dummies go round and round . great idea. Sooner or later he would want to take a piss , right ?  piss on them . that’s what I would do. Right at the instant when they raise their heads and open their mouth and cry  labyk  allah labyk . yeah sure .here is some urine for you directly from heaven.

He shot up the quran with his arrows and speaking to it he said “ if and when you see Allah tell him I tore you into pieces”.  he said it in our usual poetic way . my boy had a way with words ' he had the gift of the desert.

All that islam is bullshit. We wanted a verse or haddith to praise we ordered the Persian slave  or who ever to come up with one or his head goes.

you are brain washed robot who don't know shit from shit . islam was to rule you with and trample on you with .

All human beings are the same.  I am a human being.  Therefore I am qualified to talk about Ibn Khaldun, including you.  I am not qualified to talk about dogs, because I am not a dog.  And I am well aware of the criminal nature of the human race.  I am the only one here who won't virtue signal, unless I state that criminality is virtuous.

"I say the sharp edge of the sword separates folly from truth." .. I agree.  When you are a moment away from death, you have seen the elephant.  Will you survive it awhile longer, or get immediately trampled?  This is why imams arguing as to how many jinn can dance on the head of a pin, are useless.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 28, 2017, 07:08:18 PM
I live with a black cat, I should know ;-)
Aha! So you did find that black cat that wasn't there, in that dark room!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Ibn Khaldun

@barouch . Look I want to apologize to you for being rude to you .

no excuse but it was the methanol . They age  the shit for 12 years and tiny amounts of methanol is created  with time   and shit affects the shit in a shitty shit  . you just happened to be  there .all the same I’m sorry.

Hey I think your take on syllogism is  unconventional  .weren’t for that therefore  I would have missed it . such departure from logic is nothing short of revolutionary .j/k

Seriously though I apologize and I’m sorry . I noted you’re all over the board and you make contribution all over  some of which are pretty  perceptive . so in light of that too .

The Americans say men are born equal. They mean no aristocracy

Human. Nomalist/realist. You like universals?  Who wants to go there , right?class room shit .

Crime /State. Sin/god .

when the executioner   beheads the person we have to rush and grab the sword . thanks you. You may go home now. Hunt is over

you can say they hunt in circles .  its all random. If you’re captain of the shit you can’t assume anything and you do not have fall back plan. 

I meant veterinary or dog trainer , not bark back and forth with the  dog . Ibn Khaldun and bona  fide scholars talking together  not bar talking. thats all really.

Wrong. No two women are the same . they all differ front one another sexually and even one single woman is not one and definitely not the same with every man.thats why I have to have them all.

Look the only gift becoming a god is himself else he is being a cheap skate.cheap skate is not a god .

@ atim. I’m not talking to you. You know what you did. You said it wasn’t a democracy and you locked my post. You did that might makes right shit to me when all I was trying to do is reach out to you .the very day I joined this site and I noted you had real talents .  I wanted to give you the lead role in my next movie . you were going to play the role of the lead dog . but I’m not going to after what you did to me. But  let me tell you about the plot so you know the opportunity you botched up . I could have made you a star boy . 

It has been reported in the haddith of telling stories that the philosophers of our time have conducted an experiment in which they raised cats and dogs together from young . after conducting many such experiments they came to the conclusion that nurture  supersedes nature, so that when the king announced he has decided to honor them with a visit  they seized the opportunity  to demonstrate to the king their great discovery . instead of candles on finely engraved candle holders on the dinner table they put real dogs  with lit candle on each dog  head. Alas the king was late and the dogs  grew hungry. Finally when the king and his entourage  arrived the king and his entourage  thought the dogs  were not real dogs  but candle holders , so that  with the appearance of the first cat  the dogs  bolted and chased the house to house , from house to house, setting the  house on fire and the whole city

What do you think atim? Ain’t it a great story out of the book of life , eh?

Hey can we talk camels instead. You’re being ethno centric you know.  . we talk camle  shit all day long in the desert. Who else to talk to . there is only a  camel . Me and my camel in the desert  with no particular place to go . tra ra ra ra

we say the camle walks , the dogs bark

don't become catholic , okay. I want to be the only one here.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 28, 2017, 07:08:18 PM
You just have never broken a mirror, walked under a ladder, or crossed the path of a black cat.  I live with a black cat, I should know ;-)

The only danger of walking under a ladder is a having a paint can fall, a broken mirror from sharp glass, and black cats are easy to trip over in the dark (and I don't have any black cats).

No none of those silly superstitions.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Jason78

More posts and insults.   This guy has lost all entertainment value and is just boring now.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Cavebear

Quote from: Jason78 on October 01, 2017, 06:57:44 AM
More posts and insults.   This guy has lost all entertainment value and is just boring now.

I totally agree there was originally some entertainment value and maybe some practice dealing with religious crazies, but it got tedious.  Yeah, yeah, "don't feed the trolls".  But this guy is becoming a real problem. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ibn - "such departure from logic is nothing short of revolutionary" ... I am a heretic, so of course I am a revolutionary.  That is why I hide out here with the Marxists ;-)  Think of this forum as Geneva circa 1910.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.