Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason78 on September 24, 2017, 11:10:31 AM
Look at that!  I got a mention! :)

Considering how fucking long his posts are, I would be surprised if everyone and their mother wasn't in there somewhere.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 24, 2017, 10:57:16 AM
Was the Kaaba really a meteorite? If something fell from the sky it might well have been considered to be from God, or Heaven, or some such. But why worship the thing now!? Idn't that idolatry?

Yes, it would appear so.  Originally iron (as iron meteorites) fell from heaven.  King Tut's iron dagger, was a most precious possession, it is made from an iron meteorite.  The world "iron" and "irenic" both refer to the origin of this metal in the Bronze Age.  But iron got democratized and we have, and are still in, the Iron Age.  And yes, religious folks can keep contradictions in their heads just fine, thanks.  Or maybe as Pr126 says ... Islam isn't what it appears to be propagandize as ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

Well , the Arabs did erect stone statues around the Kaaba and did worship them

Kitab al maghazi , sahih al bukhari ,the delegation of Banu Hanifa , narrated by  Abu Raja Al Utaridi :

“”we used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw  the first one and take  the latter , but if we could not get a stone then we would collect  some earth , and then bring sheep and milk that sheep over it , and perform the tawaf around it …”

When I travell alone in the desert and I come upon an abandoned camp, I go to the fire pit and pick the charred black stones and pebbles and feel them . my mind drifts away, wondering  where they are  and I am set upon by strong feeling of longing for my people . then I usually rhapsodize and recite poems as those before me used to do.

This is like habit and tradition among the Semites . the most renown and the best on that  is pre Islam Imru’ al-Qais, the Christian prince and poet .  recognized by Arabs to this day as the most gifted poet ever . 

The Arabs were not so bad before Islam . they were like anybody else . what happened the trash and filth  of society represented by Mohammed and company of have nots  took over 

Frankly I don’t see anything wrong with worshiping  stones relatively speaking . much better than worshiping a beast  like Allah . it depends on what the stone means  . if it represents some good , some humane and lofty ethical shit then its no issue

Abu Raja Al Utaridi continues :”  when the month of rajab came we used to stop military action , calling the month, the iron remover , for we used to remove and throw away the iron parts of every spear and arrow in the month of rajab…”

See they were okay. They observed a period of peace for  all mankind  Before Mohammed Arabia was veritable land of religious tolerance. All that changed after Mohammed and company of thugs took over. Fucking 86 military expeditions in handful of years , average of one and half per months of murder robbery and mayhem in which no one was spared  , splitting in half old women and killing nursing mothers. Shit decent Arabs never would do.  .
What Islam did was take those rituals and rites and turn them into an evil that plagued the lands ever since
No arabs anymore. very few. What you get  are mutts and mullatooes. And look at that  Indonesian kissing stone. damn enrages me  .

AL Imam Ibn Kathir  in his interpretation of surat al Araf says   :  “  Mohammed Ibn Ishaq and others mentioned that they ( Arabs) used to worship stone idols , one of whom was called “ Samad “ and another called “ Samood” and another called “ Alyhona”  “

In surat al ikhlas Allah is described as al Samad . so there you have it . and alyhona too

Mohammed mother amna used to pray to that stone Idol Samad .

Arabs of course did not believe that the stone has super natural powers. The idol was a representation , a symbol. In this samad case look to Syriac c/Aramaic. It means gather together or tie .   churches in that aprt of the world still use the word. long story . some otehr time .

What Islam did was unite those Arab stone idol into the one pagan god Allah . Allah cut and tailored to resemble and reflect and facilitate society trash and filth represented in Mohammed and company .

I’m pretty sure I can tear apart islam  claim that it came to end idolatry and spread tawhid  . this is the shit they teach Muslims from very young . That islam came to spread worship of one god . its not true

The best description of islam is in Jesus words . A tomb nice on the outside and rotten on the inside .Islam prohibits adultery but okays four wives and  grants Moahmmed the right to violate that rule . Islam allows sex with slave women, and allows pleasure wedding at least temporary if you’re sunni or permanently if you are Shiite and allows women to give themselves to Mohammed and allows Mohammed to marry his own adopted daughter and allows marriage to child and sexual gratification with a child and sex with dead bodies etc. screw anything female on the planet you like dead or alive and then say Islam prohibits adultery .fucking shit ., shit shit shit shit .  just shit .just khara

@Jason .a pigeon is going to appear in your dream .it will fly right over your face. Make sure you’re not snoring and your mouth is wide open.
@Munch . don’t work too hard .
@Blackleaf, how about sisters. mothers are too old for me. try Barouch . one hell fo way to get rid hahaha

Islam Tawhid is just like that , a slogan that looks good on the outside but inside the reality says something totally different . Tawhid in Islam is nothing but a lie. .  the truth of the matter Islam slogan that there is no god but Allah is in practice is : there is no god but Mohammed and allah is his messenger .
\
But look we’re going way out of the OP topic .

@pr126  brief to be sure but I hope that’s good enough for now .

@Barouch . stop screwing yourself with that Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a joke .

And what if someone asks you what’s the difference between catholic, orthodox and protestant ? what then? More khaddar, potatoes, lettuce Wikipedia crap ?

And do Christianity a favor stay away from churches. Don’t become a Christian . I forbid it .

Later on guys . no time . Sunday today . was some free time

MY OP stands. I win . I beat you. Catholic beat you. I’m so glad I’m Catholic. I’m strong

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on September 24, 2017, 05:49:54 AM
BLOATED WALL OF TEXT!! ...

... BLOATED WALL OF TEXT!!

No, no, that's not right.  Everything was correctly spelled and capitalized.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 24, 2017, 06:37:19 PM

That was why my undergraduate minor was geophysics ;-)

Ibn ... if I spoke with the words of angels, you wouldn't understand.  Wikipedia is still too educated for you, sorry.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on September 25, 2017, 12:09:59 AMIbn ... if I spoke with the words of angels, you wouldn't understand.  Wikipedia is still to educated for you, sorry.

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Jason78

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 24, 2017, 03:12:57 PM
MY OP stands. I win . I beat you. Catholic beat you. I’m so glad I’m Catholic. I’m strong

This is fascinating. 

Just who is he trying to convince?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

is IBN Donald Trump in disguise? ;-)

so you worship stones until you find a better stone... I guess the Muslims are still worshipping the Kabba stone because nobody can pick it up to throw it away... no more wasting stones. eh
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Munch

Quote from: fencerider on September 26, 2017, 01:04:48 AM
is IBN Donald Trump in disguise? ;-)

nah, IBN bloats everything his says with so much random crap it makes your head spin. Trump needs everything simplified for me since he posts it on twitter.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2017, 04:08:33 PM
Your fundamental ego problem, is that you can't acknowledge that people different from you are as smart as you.  You don't have to be defensive like that, you are obviously smart on your own terms.  My POV is very different from yours.  Why is that a problem at all?  You said you come here to get a recharge to your echo chamber.  Let the air out, you don't need the pressure.

You misunderstand.  I acknowledge that there are many people smarter than I.  5-10% of the population according to standard tests.  The difference is that I am ALSO free of superstitions (not a subject of standard tests).

And that increases the rational value of my opinions greatly.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 28, 2017, 03:32:30 AM
You misunderstand.  I acknowledge that there are many people smarter than I.  5-10% of the population according to standard tests.  The difference is that I am ALSO free of superstitions (not a subject of standard tests).

And that increases the rational value of my opinions greatly.

You just have never broken a mirror, walked under a ladder, or crossed the path of a black cat.  I live with a black cat, I should know ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.