Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

@ Ibn Khaldun

LOL. 
I find your essays very entertaining. Keep posting.

Wind up merchant.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on September 12, 2017, 01:50:11 AM
I remember saying that sometime in the last couple years. I think we are going to be waiting for a long time. May as well get something else done while we are waiting.

Jewish POV ... plant your trees, even if you won't enjoy the fruit, your grandchildren will.  In the mean time, the Messiah probably won't have come.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 12, 2017, 03:50:58 AM
stop wasting time
We do wish you would.  Again, spell-checker, short posts, tackle one thing at a time, don't fall back on ad hominems and straw men when you can't refute a point.  Doing these probably won't make you look smart, but they will make you look less foolish.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

pr126

@ trdsf and others:

Try not to take Ibn Khaldun's posts too seriously. It will be easier that way.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on September 12, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
@ trdsf and others:

Never did--nothing remarkable about the guy.  A typical stupid theist.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

It's a teaching moment.  I can but try.  Should he remain unenlightened, it won't be my fault.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Quote from: pr126 on September 12, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
@ trdsf and others:

I suspect that it's only he who takes his posts too seriously.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 12, 2017, 03:50:58 AM
Aha , we got high school drop out with a phd. The party ehlawat , wouldn’t you say Barouch? Vah vah masha Allah . I have to commend for being so hopeful.

@ Hijiri … come here . sit. So  professor dick head said to you salad and format and what not and you believed him and now you’re being his repeating machine , eh? Its salad . salad . salad . eek eak eeek .monkey see monkey do. Unplug yourself .

Here is how it works. Corporations has research dept manned by a bunch of phds and techs engaged in mutual masturbation and produce nothing but irrelevant patents that no one  gives two shits about . fresh out of the shit they grabbed me . I tell you never ever work up in the north of the US . all the fucking women there are ugly even the secretaries are ugly . country side ugly white women gathered around me. And they’re looking at the salary and comparing with their handful of dollars and getting ideas. so ugly it made my eyes hurt . Third week on the job I grab all the files . they were in a meeting . I kick the door open and throw the files right smack on the middle of the  conference table  coupled with a torrent of  profanities and left and drove their car and parked it on the railway tracks . then I called my aunt  and I told her   kafirs fired me . she sent me 30 grands . I went partying all over .

it was wrong what they did to Gaddafi of libya. I kind of liked him. He got 9 PhD dummies working on one of his wild scheme. Shit didn’t work .shit kept flying like burst balloon .  he gathered them and forced them to drink camel piss at gun point . he believed  that would bring out the best in them. Poor gaddafi he didn’t know that phd is fembot deal . see when the corporation has an issue they clear the research dept and call the special team, usually shit from here and there , japan, germany, and wherever else .most fo that shit ,moved to china now of course . happened so quick. but china hey, thats no place to live .

Hijiir , professor dickhead was talking fembot deal. Mumbo jumbo jargon without saying jackshit . its an academic art form for god sake.You wanna shoot then shoot. Stop babbling and debate .

@Mike. Come here high school drop out . you do not add an integer to percentages .okay . I have decided to adopt you . teaching you is potential medical breakthrough. Now  run along . git . take break to process lesson.

@trdsf. No I’m not going to allow you. Go back to your room. You’re grounded  Frankenstein monster

@fencerider. Thank you for coming. Are you going to stay ? see no point . jungle is packed  .

you like trash talking because you yourself are trash

The reason why you do not like Trump is because he is unpredictable. The reason for that you’re all catholic based mind sets .your little brains are programmed to frame and foster  closed systems running on  undefined  posits .  the logos you oblivious buffoon .

this idea is deeply embedded in your culture . its  the obsolete past. The church needs to come up with a different paradigm . the new mythology . I’m working on it . I’m thinking of making myself the god .god this time has to be modeled to look like me .

The conjugation of the verb has three distinct forms wrapped up in it , the idea, the real and the preferred. Do not use conditional clauses I said. You don’t know how. You’re high school drop out . one more word out of you and your munching ice cream national pass time privilege shall be withdrawn.

Hey Hijiir I.m  thinking of doing a piece on Sharia law of flatulence . you know when the Muslim  prays there is an angel standing next to him asking allah to have mercy on him and hear his prayer. The problem if the Muslim lets out wind the angel stops talking to Allah and the prayer is as good as lost which the leaves the Muslim one prayer short which in turn could very well land him/her in the lake of fire forever . I’m going to argue some farts are inaudible and give no fragrance for your sake . because I am awed by you and I admire you . I’m going to need an engineer to rig me a fart detection machine . something light and portable that can be attached to the  rear of end (wink wink).  I mean if you want to that is ..hey I like debate too
I have another idea . do a piece on  Kafir . IN Islam you’re kafir. That means you’re a criminal, enemy of Muslims and enemy of allah and you are cattle that pleasures itself on grass and and and. This is per quran of course. You could argue that you’re not cattle jumping on the band wagon and I’ll argue the opposite  .of course I do not believe you’re cattle . not unless you want me to.  just debate shit you know . fembot shit

So do you think Krishna is like Jesus per NT? did you see this coming ? see i'm right. you're fembot deal

I want an answer or I will move to the next OP. stop wasting time

Huh, I thought you banned.  Too bad.  You are still an annoying darn fool.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Ibn Khaldun

@Cavebear, move out the way . people are trying to discourse here . Jesus loves you.he does. see it is this shit by you that makes me lose my focus and talk so much. its your fault . you should be banned

@unbelivered. Don’t worry . I’m not going to hurt you. I’m holy man. I don’t hurt the little creatures . I know a mouse that lives in hole next to the tree . I give him a little bit of cheese. He comes out and grabs it and runs back into the  hole. .

Okay, huddle up my beloved atheists .I’m going to try my best to make todays session as brief and as painless as I feel like it .the good news for you she is sitting in the sunroom giving me the silent treatment, supposedly  because I told her I don’t see why the woman is important beyond sex. I can do anything else by myself except for sex, I told her.  Usually she ignores my profoundly truthful  revelations. She wants me to go with her to family get together shit. I got to sit there and smile and nod pleasantly to every stupid statement and act no matter how stupid.  I say torture her first. And its true .

@pr162.  The problem you present is how come the programming failed with you. Why aren’t you what you are supposed to be ? great effort and money was and is spent to program    people and keep them programmed . They failed in your case . why?

Allah's Apostle said, "A person is considered in prayer as long as he is waiting for the prayer in the mosque as long as he does not do hadath." A non-Arab man asked, "O Abii Huraira! What is hadath?" I replied, "It is the passing of wind (from the anus) Sahih Bukhari 4.1.176.

You know what’s wrong with this haddith? The phrase non-arab. Non Arabs were not allowed in Yathrib except with special permission and then only for short time and then kicked out. This continued everywhere until the Abbasside (Persians)  took over and gave the order any native speaker of the Arabic language be killed . Those who survived went back to the desert. Persians killed us .

but  sharia law of flatulence is real. Takes long  to expound though.pose serious questions too.  The people praying by prostrating and sticking their rear end towards the heavens and exploding wind is major turn off for Allah apparently.  Allah likes to look at people butts smelling nice and shiny that he  may   jerk off happily away  in his throne. when you think about it you being to wonder about allah and his claimed superman qualities. Allah is everywhere .in the bowls, in the toilet , in the sewers . whats the  problem with a little accidental wind ?  if Allah knows the  fart is incoming he can’t stop it. If he stops it he couldn’t have known it correctly in the first place.and  consider the problem of evil for instance. Why do people fart? Why did Allah create beans ? Moreover, what is there ? do farts exist? Fart exist . but it is absurd to introduce the conception of thing into the conception of its existence. I ask you is the proposition synthetic or analytical?

I just went and looked. She is watching Bloomberg  on TV. she is pretending. She couldn’t be watching that shit because she is brainless . Its working .I’m about to cave in. women can talk finance today. They taking over guys . help.

@ Munch  come here . sit. Did I or did I not say I’m Catholic? That means what the bible says is irrelevant .it means what the Church says is what matters. I owe obedience to the church . we do not do atheists  fairy tale guy in the sky figment of  your imagination said this and said that . we’re governed  by reason . throw in a bit of mysticism  on top. Jesus spoke as the son of man not son of god. When he speaks as son of god then shit is over  , will is cancelled . I say and I do is gone then . the  I is no longer.

Catholicism is not Islam.  We do not do holy text bullshit. That’s why you can have separation of church and religion in the west . Built into the Catholicism  are those concessions it grants to the State . we do not argue with the State in terms of holy shit but in terms of natural law.

Catholicism  is the religion of the logos. It has only two tenets . neither one is assailable . just one incident like some 30 years ago there might have been a serious challenge .  looked like the law of conservation of energy was undermined . but 15 years later counter formulations were made and they stand . go look at them. I did. Sometimes 18 hours straight. Wasted a lot of scrap paper. Shit is iron clad. The logos stands.

The other tenet stands too. “in the beginning “ is happening everywhere everyday. The math is there . you want to say something go tackle that shit . you can’t because you’re like short of brain Mike who adds an integer to percentage points .
Just one serious challenge mounted against Catholicism in all its years and it failed. .Catholicism stands. Eat shit and die . go back to your fairy tale in never never land . jesus was right. The Atheist is a fool.

Now with Islam separation of church and State is not possible . does not and will not work . in Islam if you’re to have reformation you have to do a different sort of separation , namely  separation of religion from Law/ legislative. Practically speaking that is very  hard if not impossible to achieve.  Literally you have to deprogram individuals instead of shove a religious institution to the side as per reformation in the West  . by implication  separation of state and church actually fosters islam . right? you repeating machine programmed robots. Eek eak eek

Let em repeat this so we don’t have any shit from you again

1-   Catholicism---------------> refrormation-separation of church and State
2-   Islam--------------------- reformation-> separation of religion and law
Shu shut up. I don’t hear your big mouth . matter closed . I get upset . okay > good.

Back to Op.,

did I or did I not tell you my beloved atheist I was Hindu at one time ? yes I was. For 2 ½ days . I swear  to you on waltz Disney and pop corn and sugar and fat. I met  the Hindus  in downtown . they talked to me and told me to come with them . I said  okay .  One of the sweethearts had hair  reaching her knees ,she looked so sexy ,I was overwhelmed , it was love form first sight, I went with them in their  van . we went  to this  temple compound  in a fancy neighborhood . strange  stuff followed  . they showed me pictures of clusters of dots floating on a river and they said to me those were souls .  third day  Guru had us facing the wall going ho ho ho .A  ho ho ho chant shit . they explained  ho ho ho  was level one . you sit facing the wall and you go ho ho ho like that for   years and then you are moved to level two where you do ha ha ha ha for years . you do this till you get to level 7 , by which time you will have become  an old man who  can’t get up or get it up no more..talk about a fucked  deal . mind you the guru himself  was middle aged guy .guy must have jumped a bunch of levels. But for the  rest of the programmed robots its face the wall and go ho ho ho for hours till your brain stops working . I’m looking around and I see  rich sexually frustrated white women who came clad  in colorful Indian bed sheets  and  were sticking in that donation box 50 and hundred dollar bills and then  go for one on one prayer session with guru A students   . I’m looking at that shit trying to understand it. . eventually the Arab in me couldn’t help it. . I waited for the right moment and I grabbed that box and ran like the wind . And I can  run. . I hailed a cab and got the hell away from  ho ho  ho. i wasn’t even 18 yet  back then . they send me away from home because of blood feud . bad people  wanted to kill me ..but you could say  my Hinduism goes back to my teenage formative  years you see.

In my introduction post Barouch was all over the place talking shit about Buddhist and Hindu this and that and Christianity took from them . I asked him for his source and he posted Wikipedia  links  believe it or not . I said thank you .    Johnny come lately barocuh talking shit about shit I mastered  in  my teens in just three days . ho ho ho is not  hail Mary /Ha ha ha is not the lords prayer   barouch is a trip.  my role model is a trip. i'm screwed for real. .

They got them brain washed by Wikipedia and Gandhi G movie. It was  easy to brain wash them.  they don’t have life . they are not like me . I go out there and mix with folks and observe them up close  . I like people .i like to talk to them and examine them up close. Observe them. they are easily startled .  Do not startle them.  . 

Hinduism is one screwed up religion. and all that Ghandi G shit is   Hollywood project indoctrinate and brain wash.The  fact of the matter when the British got there India  was a real uncivilized dump with shit like child human sacrifices .. The English built them colleges and railways and schools and ports and hospitals . there was none of that shit before the English came. it was failed civilization when the brits  got there .filth , abject poverty and diseases all over . in the movie they don’t tell you that shit , they make the British look like  users and occupiers. thats bull pure bull

And good thing of course the British were forced out else India today would be something like Hong Kong .The British would have kept on building that dump to super powers heights with massive high tech economy. Then  we all be going ho ho ho and Barouch dancing in the lead  with red dot on his forehead and long vampire nails and  wig with long wild hair  going ho ho ho. .

Ghandi ho ha ho ha  got little bit of a doze of civilization  by the education he had received in England . all that non violent shit  was Christian  shit  English style .but all that other English gentleman shit he didn’t take. .  you know , like open the car door for  the woman and ladies first  shit and when  you do one the door for her ,no goosing her rear end  when she has her back to you  unless you’re close friends .or if she is climbing the stair case don’t lift her dress and take quick glance  . You know shit like that . all that English gentleman shit  . in a way I too learned that shit . only thing combine an Arab like me with English culture and you get a freak .shit is so incompatible you know.. so torn between two cultures I freak out sometimes .
I think but I’m not sure they tried to put up a statue of him, of Ghandi,  in some African country and the Africans went nuts . they won’t have it . he trashed Africans when he  was in South Africa calling Africans savages and all kind of bad shit .Gandhi was racist . they don’t tell you that either in the movie .racism doesn’t tally too well with that religious tolerant persona  in the movie .

in the end in the movie a Hindu fanatic kills him. The catholic priests he asked him to leave and the English are Christians .  so strike off Hinduism and Christianity . compare with the  scene where he reads from Hindu text to Quran. In the movie it was Hindu who killed a Muslim kid and Ghandi says to him raise a kid as Muslim to redeem himself .nothing about the  80 million Hindus Muslim butchered in conquest.

See subliminal shit like that does one hell of number on little people minds as they munch on their pop corn and sugar laden soda and fart and belch. And now they got them pretty much surrounded with Wikipedia holding the rear . so how come pr162  didn’t take ????

The British leaders were a disgrace to their own people. Read the history. Inept successive British government blew away millions of sterling pounds on bullshit colonies and failed schemes. That’s when the sterling pound was the shit.back in the day  in just one African country they blew away a staggering 100 million pounds on an exceedingly wild agricultural  scheme . and this despite the pilot project negative result . if the British  were real  users every house in England would have gold roof today.

when they left they did leave the seeds of modern industry planted and growing . but the failed nations with their failed philosophies of life as in religion quickly fucked what the British left and now they all wanna move to the west to fuck it up too.
  trdsf , brain washed indoctrinated trdsf ready and willing to swallow the first lies shoved down his ho ha throat,  brought up that drug addict Barbara Blaine , Barbara the fraud  . everyone knows she is drug addict and a fraud except for programmed robot trdsf. Barbara and her buddy methodone powered ,convicted jail bird , Dr.Steve Taylor  with the 107 count of child pornography , whom she took up for , for fear of losing her habit supplier.didn’t work. Dr.Taylor was inducted into the hall of fame of some 1400 medical practitioners caught and convicted . the priest Barbara  ALLEGED  he molested her remains free because not one single family from the thousand came forth and pointed so much as finger at him. 

the church sometimes loses out  . they put people like her in the downtrodden ghettos and shanty towns  of the world  to serve. They prepare them for that shit but sometimes its not  enough. The company  there is  very persuasive .its always in their early 30s. tahst when the woman reaches her sexual peak.  So Barabar gets down with it and then starts taking shit . Then  she says she fell  and hurt her back and they issued her the percasset shit and that shit is bad news and cost money and favors . selling sex favors can’t finance that shit .so she came up with that shit . she continued with her  lies until her lies   took her out and she got fired . but she got out with some  money.enough for a downtrodden.

a drug addict and 1400 hundred MD pedophiles in handful of years . that’s the shit trdsf brings to the negotiable table. Talk about a brain dead  Frankenstein botch up job  high school drop out . and look at him now trying to save face talking shit about shit he is clueless about .

You send people to work with the downtrodden and you gonna  lose some . you can’t  defend  99% plus additional one percentage point  against that shit. nuns taking off . priests quitting. and they’re  all privy to the internal working of the dioceses . it’s a war out there and you gonna  take in casualties . the politics is complicated . its train rumbling at hundred miles an hour.  so the church got to  sit tight and take the abuse and even agree to admit to shit that never happened in the first place . its not about Barbara. She is just a pawn  .  . 

You want to get yourself destroyed promptly ? go help the needy , the down trodden. Poverty and need are self made, self imposed and self perpetuated . that’s the animal you will be dealing with . not all of course but for the most part . vicious undisciplined back sliding back stabbing animals  and in the background their masters and peddlers will destroy you

All charities with out exception except for the catholic ones are multi layered within by dozens of intelligence services shit .still   there’re  spies in the church , few spies in the catholic set up still.   with the catholic ones they practice arms twisting . but  when his holiness comes to visit the flock turns out by the hundred of thousands. Riding on that show of force what happens in that brief period of time is internal purging of the intelligence scum. I mean in 3rd world countries.you take them out , with the exception of the Americans . you do not  touch them. That problem is solved today.  now with Trump in charge they’re behaving . they give the green light for tens of thousands of  tons of grain shipment .only this time with Trump in charge and unlike Obama,  Christians too  get to eat not only the Muslims. already hundreds of African babies  are named after Trump. Baby Donald Trump’s all over the place.

Ask the African , who is the blue eyed white devil? It isn’t trump. It is Obama .Trump is a black man he tells you. .

During the reign of the blue eyed white devil  , you can’t say jackshit. You say so much as one word and your name goes on the files . now we talk freely and they say to them, bring it on. Dare yu and they  set Trump on your ass if you try any shit .Trump puts your ass on twitter . They can call Turmp.  See Trump knows what he is doing. Thye  got an open line to the white house. By pass the deep shit . hi Tumrp, can you hear me ? yeah  that guy and that guy and that guy over there .pink slip follows promptly. You fired . out .you join Hillary .  The rest they  got the green light to purge .

And here is another great thing about Trump. Just in the short time he has  been in power the containers filled with pills shipments to Africa took a nose dive . green light given to African customs to seize them and divert them. Before they had to turn a blind eye or else.

A lot of other  good shit happening .for Africa and for UK too. Bp getting  concessions  while that no good ethnic cleansing aiders and abettors  in Canada got stomped on. With trump in charge and brexit on the cards   Bp is emboldened , spoiling for fight  with Total.Bp going to get that concession.  India  also is getting the boot  . their shit head went to America and talked all kind of smooth nice shit to congress to plead mercy. . Trump said to him fuck you . you getting carrot and stick treatment hence forth. You sell your stakes back at a discount to the real owners , American oil shit and get the fuck out or else. Trump making positive overtures with Ethiopia . no more of that Obama shit. Obama was going after Ethiopia.the one African country with the highest  growth.  Can you believe that shit ? now American forces are coming back .

Its gonna take several trumps to purge America from the leftist  filth . the fight is going to be over his family. I like his son in law .

Wait. I smell something tasty . shit I made a monumental error. The woman is not a sex object . I made a mistake . I screwed up  . she belongs in the kitchen . revise that shit .she is going all out war. The path to man heart is through his stomach . roast his stomach. I surrender . my goddess rules me. she is god .i repent . I confess my sins.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 14, 2017, 07:26:34 AM
Someone's really got to much free time on their hands

The man clearly failed Composition class, in every language he uses.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 14, 2017, 06:03:55 AM
@Cavebear, move out the way . people are trying to discourse here . Jesus loves you.he does. see it is this shit by you that makes me lose my focus and talk so much. its your fault . you should be banned

@unbelivered. Don’t worry . I’m not going to hurt you. I’m holy man. I don’t hurt the little creatures . I know a mouse that lives in hole next to the tree . I give him a little bit of cheese. He comes out and grabs it and runs back into the  hole. .

Okay, huddle up my beloved atheists .I’m going to try my best to make todays session as brief and as painless as I feel like it .the good news for you she is sitting in the sunroom giving me the silent treatment, supposedly  because I told her I don’t see why the woman is important beyond sex. I can do anything else by myself except for sex, I told her.  Usually she ignores my profoundly truthful  revelations. She wants me to go with her to family get together shit. I got to sit there and smile and nod pleasantly to every stupid statement and act no matter how stupid.  I say torture her first. And its true .

@pr162.  The problem you present is how come the programming failed with you. Why aren’t you what you are supposed to be ? great effort and money was and is spent to program    people and keep them programmed . They failed in your case . why?

Allah's Apostle said, "A person is considered in prayer as long as he is waiting for the prayer in the mosque as long as he does not do hadath." A non-Arab man asked, "O Abii Huraira! What is hadath?" I replied, "It is the passing of wind (from the anus) Sahih Bukhari 4.1.176.

You know what’s wrong with this haddith? The phrase non-arab. Non Arabs were not allowed in Yathrib except with special permission and then only for short time and then kicked out. This continued everywhere until the Abbasside (Persians)  took over and gave the order any native speaker of the Arabic language be killed . Those who survived went back to the desert. Persians killed us .

but  sharia law of flatulence is real. Takes long  to expound though.pose serious questions too.  The people praying by prostrating and sticking their rear end towards the heavens and exploding wind is major turn off for Allah apparently.  Allah likes to look at people butts smelling nice and shiny that he  may   jerk off happily away  in his throne. when you think about it you being to wonder about allah and his claimed superman qualities. Allah is everywhere .in the bowls, in the toilet , in the sewers . whats the  problem with a little accidental wind ?  if Allah knows the  fart is incoming he can’t stop it. If he stops it he couldn’t have known it correctly in the first place.and  consider the problem of evil for instance. Why do people fart? Why did Allah create beans ? Moreover, what is there ? do farts exist? Fart exist . but it is absurd to introduce the conception of thing into the conception of its existence. I ask you is the proposition synthetic or analytical?

I just went and looked. She is watching Bloomberg  on TV. she is pretending. She couldn’t be watching that shit because she is brainless . Its working .I’m about to cave in. women can talk finance today. They taking over guys . help.

@ Munch  come here . sit. Did I or did I not say I’m Catholic? That means what the bible says is irrelevant .it means what the Church says is what matters. I owe obedience to the church . we do not do atheists  fairy tale guy in the sky figment of  your imagination said this and said that . we’re governed  by reason . throw in a bit of mysticism  on top. Jesus spoke as the son of man not son of god. When he speaks as son of god then shit is over  , will is cancelled . I say and I do is gone then . the  I is no longer.

Catholicism is not Islam.  We do not do holy text bullshit. That’s why you can have separation of church and religion in the west . Built into the Catholicism  are those concessions it grants to the State . we do not argue with the State in terms of holy shit but in terms of natural law.

Catholicism  is the religion of the logos. It has only two tenets . neither one is assailable . just one incident like some 30 years ago there might have been a serious challenge .  looked like the law of conservation of energy was undermined . but 15 years later counter formulations were made and they stand . go look at them. I did. Sometimes 18 hours straight. Wasted a lot of scrap paper. Shit is iron clad. The logos stands.

The other tenet stands too. “in the beginning “ is happening everywhere everyday. The math is there . you want to say something go tackle that shit . you can’t because you’re like short of brain Mike who adds an integer to percentage points .
Just one serious challenge mounted against Catholicism in all its years and it failed. .Catholicism stands. Eat shit and die . go back to your fairy tale in never never land . jesus was right. The Atheist is a fool.

Now with Islam separation of church and State is not possible . does not and will not work . in Islam if you’re to have reformation you have to do a different sort of separation , namely  separation of religion from Law/ legislative. Practically speaking that is very  hard if not impossible to achieve.  Literally you have to deprogram individuals instead of shove a religious institution to the side as per reformation in the West  . by implication  separation of state and church actually fosters islam . right? you repeating machine programmed robots. Eek eak eek

Let em repeat this so we don’t have any shit from you again

1-   Catholicism---------------> refrormation-separation of church and State
2-   Islam--------------------- reformation-> separation of religion and law
Shu shut up. I don’t hear your big mouth . matter closed . I get upset . okay > good.

Back to Op.,

did I or did I not tell you my beloved atheist I was Hindu at one time ? yes I was. For 2 ½ days . I swear  to you on waltz Disney and pop corn and sugar and fat. I met  the Hindus  in downtown . they talked to me and told me to come with them . I said  okay .  One of the sweethearts had hair  reaching her knees ,she looked so sexy ,I was overwhelmed , it was love form first sight, I went with them in their  van . we went  to this  temple compound  in a fancy neighborhood . strange  stuff followed  . they showed me pictures of clusters of dots floating on a river and they said to me those were souls .  third day  Guru had us facing the wall going ho ho ho .A  ho ho ho chant shit . they explained  ho ho ho  was level one . you sit facing the wall and you go ho ho ho like that for   years and then you are moved to level two where you do ha ha ha ha for years . you do this till you get to level 7 , by which time you will have become  an old man who  can’t get up or get it up no more..talk about a fucked  deal . mind you the guru himself  was middle aged guy .guy must have jumped a bunch of levels. But for the  rest of the programmed robots its face the wall and go ho ho ho for hours till your brain stops working . I’m looking around and I see  rich sexually frustrated white women who came clad  in colorful Indian bed sheets  and  were sticking in that donation box 50 and hundred dollar bills and then  go for one on one prayer session with guru A students   . I’m looking at that shit trying to understand it. . eventually the Arab in me couldn’t help it. . I waited for the right moment and I grabbed that box and ran like the wind . And I can  run. . I hailed a cab and got the hell away from  ho ho  ho. i wasn’t even 18 yet  back then . they send me away from home because of blood feud . bad people  wanted to kill me ..but you could say  my Hinduism goes back to my teenage formative  years you see.

In my introduction post Barouch was all over the place talking shit about Buddhist and Hindu this and that and Christianity took from them . I asked him for his source and he posted Wikipedia  links  believe it or not . I said thank you .    Johnny come lately barocuh talking shit about shit I mastered  in  my teens in just three days . ho ho ho is not  hail Mary /Ha ha ha is not the lords prayer   barouch is a trip.  my role model is a trip. i'm screwed for real. .

They got them brain washed by Wikipedia and Gandhi G movie. It was  easy to brain wash them.  they don’t have life . they are not like me . I go out there and mix with folks and observe them up close  . I like people .i like to talk to them and examine them up close. Observe them. they are easily startled .  Do not startle them.  . 

Hinduism is one screwed up religion. and all that Ghandi G shit is   Hollywood project indoctrinate and brain wash.The  fact of the matter when the British got there India  was a real uncivilized dump with shit like child human sacrifices .. The English built them colleges and railways and schools and ports and hospitals . there was none of that shit before the English came. it was failed civilization when the brits  got there .filth , abject poverty and diseases all over . in the movie they don’t tell you that shit , they make the British look like  users and occupiers. thats bull pure bull

And good thing of course the British were forced out else India today would be something like Hong Kong .The British would have kept on building that dump to super powers heights with massive high tech economy. Then  we all be going ho ho ho and Barouch dancing in the lead  with red dot on his forehead and long vampire nails and  wig with long wild hair  going ho ho ho. .

Ghandi ho ha ho ha  got little bit of a doze of civilization  by the education he had received in England . all that non violent shit  was Christian  shit  English style .but all that other English gentleman shit he didn’t take. .  you know , like open the car door for  the woman and ladies first  shit and when  you do one the door for her ,no goosing her rear end  when she has her back to you  unless you’re close friends .or if she is climbing the stair case don’t lift her dress and take quick glance  . You know shit like that . all that English gentleman shit  . in a way I too learned that shit . only thing combine an Arab like me with English culture and you get a freak .shit is so incompatible you know.. so torn between two cultures I freak out sometimes .
I think but I’m not sure they tried to put up a statue of him, of Ghandi,  in some African country and the Africans went nuts . they won’t have it . he trashed Africans when he  was in South Africa calling Africans savages and all kind of bad shit .Gandhi was racist . they don’t tell you that either in the movie .racism doesn’t tally too well with that religious tolerant persona  in the movie .

in the end in the movie a Hindu fanatic kills him. The catholic priests he asked him to leave and the English are Christians .  so strike off Hinduism and Christianity . compare with the  scene where he reads from Hindu text to Quran. In the movie it was Hindu who killed a Muslim kid and Ghandi says to him raise a kid as Muslim to redeem himself .nothing about the  80 million Hindus Muslim butchered in conquest.

See subliminal shit like that does one hell of number on little people minds as they munch on their pop corn and sugar laden soda and fart and belch. And now they got them pretty much surrounded with Wikipedia holding the rear . so how come pr162  didn’t take ????

The British leaders were a disgrace to their own people. Read the history. Inept successive British government blew away millions of sterling pounds on bullshit colonies and failed schemes. That’s when the sterling pound was the shit.back in the day  in just one African country they blew away a staggering 100 million pounds on an exceedingly wild agricultural  scheme . and this despite the pilot project negative result . if the British  were real  users every house in England would have gold roof today.

when they left they did leave the seeds of modern industry planted and growing . but the failed nations with their failed philosophies of life as in religion quickly fucked what the British left and now they all wanna move to the west to fuck it up too.
  trdsf , brain washed indoctrinated trdsf ready and willing to swallow the first lies shoved down his ho ha throat,  brought up that drug addict Barbara Blaine , Barbara the fraud  . everyone knows she is drug addict and a fraud except for programmed robot trdsf. Barbara and her buddy methodone powered ,convicted jail bird , Dr.Steve Taylor  with the 107 count of child pornography , whom she took up for , for fear of losing her habit supplier.didn’t work. Dr.Taylor was inducted into the hall of fame of some 1400 medical practitioners caught and convicted . the priest Barbara  ALLEGED  he molested her remains free because not one single family from the thousand came forth and pointed so much as finger at him. 

the church sometimes loses out  . they put people like her in the downtrodden ghettos and shanty towns  of the world  to serve. They prepare them for that shit but sometimes its not  enough. The company  there is  very persuasive .its always in their early 30s. tahst when the woman reaches her sexual peak.  So Barabar gets down with it and then starts taking shit . Then  she says she fell  and hurt her back and they issued her the percasset shit and that shit is bad news and cost money and favors . selling sex favors can’t finance that shit .so she came up with that shit . she continued with her  lies until her lies   took her out and she got fired . but she got out with some  money.enough for a downtrodden.

a drug addict and 1400 hundred MD pedophiles in handful of years . that’s the shit trdsf brings to the negotiable table. Talk about a brain dead  Frankenstein botch up job  high school drop out . and look at him now trying to save face talking shit about shit he is clueless about .

You send people to work with the downtrodden and you gonna  lose some . you can’t  defend  99% plus additional one percentage point  against that shit. nuns taking off . priests quitting. and they’re  all privy to the internal working of the dioceses . it’s a war out there and you gonna  take in casualties . the politics is complicated . its train rumbling at hundred miles an hour.  so the church got to  sit tight and take the abuse and even agree to admit to shit that never happened in the first place . its not about Barbara. She is just a pawn  .  . 

You want to get yourself destroyed promptly ? go help the needy , the down trodden. Poverty and need are self made, self imposed and self perpetuated . that’s the animal you will be dealing with . not all of course but for the most part . vicious undisciplined back sliding back stabbing animals  and in the background their masters and peddlers will destroy you

All charities with out exception except for the catholic ones are multi layered within by dozens of intelligence services shit .still   there’re  spies in the church , few spies in the catholic set up still.   with the catholic ones they practice arms twisting . but  when his holiness comes to visit the flock turns out by the hundred of thousands. Riding on that show of force what happens in that brief period of time is internal purging of the intelligence scum. I mean in 3rd world countries.you take them out , with the exception of the Americans . you do not  touch them. That problem is solved today.  now with Trump in charge they’re behaving . they give the green light for tens of thousands of  tons of grain shipment .only this time with Trump in charge and unlike Obama,  Christians too  get to eat not only the Muslims. already hundreds of African babies  are named after Trump. Baby Donald Trump’s all over the place.

Ask the African , who is the blue eyed white devil? It isn’t trump. It is Obama .Trump is a black man he tells you. .

During the reign of the blue eyed white devil  , you can’t say jackshit. You say so much as one word and your name goes on the files . now we talk freely and they say to them, bring it on. Dare yu and they  set Trump on your ass if you try any shit .Trump puts your ass on twitter . They can call Turmp.  See Trump knows what he is doing. Thye  got an open line to the white house. By pass the deep shit . hi Tumrp, can you hear me ? yeah  that guy and that guy and that guy over there .pink slip follows promptly. You fired . out .you join Hillary .  The rest they  got the green light to purge .

And here is another great thing about Trump. Just in the short time he has  been in power the containers filled with pills shipments to Africa took a nose dive . green light given to African customs to seize them and divert them. Before they had to turn a blind eye or else.

A lot of other  good shit happening .for Africa and for UK too. Bp getting  concessions  while that no good ethnic cleansing aiders and abettors  in Canada got stomped on. With trump in charge and brexit on the cards   Bp is emboldened , spoiling for fight  with Total.Bp going to get that concession.  India  also is getting the boot  . their shit head went to America and talked all kind of smooth nice shit to congress to plead mercy. . Trump said to him fuck you . you getting carrot and stick treatment hence forth. You sell your stakes back at a discount to the real owners , American oil shit and get the fuck out or else. Trump making positive overtures with Ethiopia . no more of that Obama shit. Obama was going after Ethiopia.the one African country with the highest  growth.  Can you believe that shit ? now American forces are coming back .

Its gonna take several trumps to purge America from the leftist  filth . the fight is going to be over his family. I like his son in law .

Wait. I smell something tasty . shit I made a monumental error. The woman is not a sex object . I made a mistake . I screwed up  . she belongs in the kitchen . revise that shit .she is going all out war. The path to man heart is through his stomach . roast his stomach. I surrender . my goddess rules me. she is god .i repent . I confess my sins.
Do you think ANYBODY read that shit???!!! I KNOW you didn't.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?