Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibn Khaldun

@pr152
Listen and listen up very carefully. No I do not treat women like a Muslim or any kind of Muslim. That means the following…I ‘m not pedophile . I do not pleasure myself by sexually molesting  infant girls . I do not grab a child and rub her against me for the purpose of gratifying myself sexually . I do not rape women , that includes my wife . I do not beat up  women  for the purpose of disciplining them   or for any other purpose . fact of the matter my wife sometimes hits me with her hand or with something else . like   the other day with the new paper while yelling at me not to talk to her thata way because she is my wife. And even though with one swipe of my hand I can send her flying across the room, and despite the fact I’m a man who killed his first man when I was 12 years old and killed my second man when I was 17 years old. The menses doesn’t make my wife unclean to me. I do not believe my wife is equal to a donkey or a dog .i do not believe my wife is deficient in mind and religion .i don’t believe in owning slave women . I don’t approve or condone slavery fo women or anyone for that matter . I do not condone women booty .  she can dress any way she likes .I can go and on and list all the shit Islam believes the woman to be and how she can and should be treated , but I think you get the idea.in short I’m not Mohammed or anything like him.

In my life is a woman who eyes are like the glory of god, whose lips are like vine intertwined , whose laughter is like melodious tunes and whose hair flows softly down  and  breaks and curls  on the edge like the water fall . my wife is a woman my heart loves . she is the world .

I have a sister who is lesbian . she resides in the west . she asked me to donate my sperm to her woman . I did . the world could always use people like me , you know .they world need people like me . else the world will be  all barouch and unbelivered and mike and we would quickly devolve back to protozoa origin or something .

The guerrilla is the third creature.i call her that .  She is female but asexual.  Best guards are them first and second eunuchs .believe or not even though I’m built like a bull but this woman is almost as strong and can move as fast as leopard.  extremely deadly with blade . better in terms of poisons. Desert arab women are expert in poisons derived from roots and shrubs, for example.   She can tell from smell and taste .. tall husky but elegant woman. very presentable in public though Small boobs , no butt sticking out . nothing voluptuous I mean.
Hope that answered your question

aitm

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 10, 2017, 02:58:11 PM
  like   the other day with the new paper while yelling at me not to talk to her thata way because she is my wife.
so you admit you talk so poorly to her that she yells at you to be more respectful?

Quoteand despite the fact I’m a man who killed his first man when I was 12 years old and killed my second man when I was 17 years old.
perhaps by swallowing?

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 10, 2017, 02:58:11 PM
@pr152
Listen and listen up very carefully. No I do not treat women like a Muslim or any kind of Muslim. That means the following…I ‘m not pedophile . I do not pleasure myself by sexually molesting  infant girls . I do not grab a child and rub her against me for the purpose of gratifying myself sexually . I do not rape women , that includes my wife . I do not beat up  women  for the purpose of disciplining them   or for any other purpose . fact of the matter my wife sometimes hits me with her hand or with something else . like   the other day with the new paper while yelling at me not to talk to her thata way because she is my wife. And even though with one swipe of my hand I can send her flying across the room, and despite the fact I’m a man who killed his first man when I was 12 years old and killed my second man when I was 17 years old. The menses doesn’t make my wife unclean to me. I do not believe my wife is equal to a donkey or a dog .i do not believe my wife is deficient in mind and religion .i don’t believe in owning slave women . I don’t approve or condone slavery fo women or anyone for that matter . I do not condone women booty .  she can dress any way she likes .I can go and on and list all the shit Islam believes the woman to be and how she can and should be treated , but I think you get the idea.in short I’m not Mohammed or anything like him.

In my life is a woman who eyes are like the glory of god, whose lips are like vine intertwined , whose laughter is like melodious tunes and whose hair flows softly down  and  breaks and curls  on the edge like the water fall . my wife is a woman my heart loves . she is the world .

I have a sister who is lesbian . she resides in the west . she asked me to donate my sperm to her woman . I did . the world could always use people like me , you know .they world need people like me . else the world will be  all barouch and unbelivered and mike and we would quickly devolve back to protozoa origin or something .

The guerrilla is the third creature.i call her that .  She is female but asexual.  Best guards are them first and second eunuchs .believe or not even though I’m built like a bull but this woman is almost as strong and can move as fast as leopard.  extremely deadly with blade . better in terms of poisons. Desert arab women are expert in poisons derived from roots and shrubs, for example.   She can tell from smell and taste .. tall husky but elegant woman. very presentable in public though Small boobs , no butt sticking out . nothing voluptuous I mean.
Hope that answered your question
Not impressed. As I said--a blow fish, blowviating.  And that's all.  I admire nothing about you.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 10, 2017, 06:34:19 AM
What the hell is all this nonsense ?
My typical reaction to your posts.

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 10, 2017, 06:34:19 AM
What’s up with that crap catholic church this and catholic that?
Simple.  The Roman Catholic Church is, quite simply, corrupt to its core as an organization.  Individual Catholics, probably not.  The organization, definitely.

I knew the priest who repeatedly raped the girl who grew up to found Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP).  He taught at my school.  He taught one of my classesAfter his repeated rapes of Barbara Blaine.  The church knew he was a rapist, and instead of handing him over to the police, they assigned him to an all boys' school because he only raped underage girls, not underage boys.

We had no idea, of course.  I only found out decades later.  And we treated this criminal piece of shit with all the respect we'd been raised to treat priests with.

Because they lied to us.

Because the order came down from Joseph Ratzinger, later Pope Benedict XVI, to shield and protect the rapists rather than pursue justice for the victims.  There is no sugar-coating that, no excusing that.  Never.

Don't even pretend that the Roman Catholic Church is anything other than a corrupt and criminal organization.  I will grant that individual Catholics can be, even are, good people as individuals.  I will not grant that to the church as an organization, and you cannot ever convince me that the Catholic Church is a force for good in this world.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

The Catholic Church was the Anti-Christ from the beginning - it ruined the original Christianity with its patriarchal hierarchy based on Peter -  the one person who denied Christ 3 times.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 10, 2017, 10:32:22 PM
The Catholic Church was the Anti-Christ from the beginning - it ruined the original Christianity with its patriarchal hierarchy based on Peter -  the one person who denied Christ 3 times.

Well, there is the question of whether there was a Jesus and the apostles at all.  Most christian writings are from generations after the claimed dates.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 12:26:11 AM
Well, there is the question of whether there was a Jesus and the apostles at all.  Most christian writings are from generations after the claimed dates.

True, but pointless.  By the time of Constantine, what the reorganized Church could do for the Roman government, was the thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2017, 12:58:08 AM
True, but pointless.  By the time of Constantine, what the reorganized Church could do for the Roman government, was the thing.

So you agree all the biblical writings were created well after the claimed times?  Impressive admission.  A step in the right direction.

Ibn Khaldun

Let me do a quick recap before aitm the moderator locks this thread to save your behinds as he/she has  done in the past  . that’s why he is here . I sense panic in the air . mamma  aitm come  to rescue you atheists from further whopping by yours truly. That’s what I do I whip you good . I trample on you . I subdue you. I got to do it though before aitm locks the shit
I’m  the Catholic who  came saw and conquered . In my OP I named you , I said atheists , and I said I shall wipe my nose on ya leaving a  trail of dinkies . I did and there was nothing you could do about it but whine and be dinkies everywhere . Dinkies are everywhere , dinkies  are falling from the sky .let there be dinkies and there was dinkies. Defeated , humiliated ,trampled upon by me  , stomped upon by me , subdued by me , you did what every dinky does which is  slipping and sliding and non stop patter about anything but the OP and distractions and irrelevancies instead of good faith examining of the OP and ask and answer questions. And this is all great because it means you conceded . talk about TKO. 

You say my OP is long  . Mohammed abd al wahab was right about you. You’re the look alike of  men but are not men , with the dreams of infants and brains of the wearers of jewelery .. I say if you flee from an OP, you flee faster from the sharp edge of the sword . Ugliness is you . you are the target to be shot at  . you’re the conquered who do not conquer. You fill my heart with rage and you make me breath the cowardice you exhale .but as a Catholic I forgive you. I pardon you. No you don’t have to prostrate  yourself before me and kiss my foot .you have Higgins syndrome.  this Higgins syndrome could be infectious .

Instead of addressing the OP, Barouch brings his marital trials  and tribulations and whines to me about it. Mike , just because your mom didn’t bring you your xmass present and you walked in the room and there was a  man on top of her under the xmass tree  that doesn’t mean xmass is just fiction. It doesn’t Mike . there is nothing wrong with fiction Mike , not unless fiction crosses the line as in Khomeini or Islam legislating that it is lawful to finger and sexually gratify oneself with the little child . fiction is great otherwise. I grab Virgil, I open any page and find  much wisdom to be learned .  but when fiction crosses the lines as in Islam and fosters pedophilia and rape and slavery and all that bad morality as per my previous post then fiction is not good Mike. 

I want to see high school certificate before you open your mouth again.You too, trdsf , I want to see a high school certificate. Co coordinating  organization with individuals is symptomatic  of high school drop outs lack of education  and bar talk.
And now you want to turn this into catholic  this and that catholic as the  brain washed and programmed robot you’re. give eth doggie bone. Dog with bone. Fools thinking you can find refuge in what was shoved down your throat . lets  see if you have the guts and wherewithal to stand the course you yourself have plotted for yourself . I’m going to stomp you again and again . hi   

I think your hate for the catholic church can be traced to abuse at home. You blame the Church for not protecting you from those who raised you.Its not the Church fault.  you want that type of governance   .

This sad case of home based abuse was just referenced by one high school drop out from  among you , a   Barbara Blaine, who was recently fired from snap. Check this  report by Chicago post and other outlets…

…. Rev. Joseph Jiang sued SNAP after the group falsely accused him of being a pedophile, a federal judge ruled that SNAP maliciously defamed him "negligently and with reckless disregard for the truth" and ordered that SNAP must "pay the reasonable expenses, including plaintiff's attorney's fees “  …”Other priests are suing for false accusations too…” .

It takes an extremely inept and stupid  atheist to reference such a piece of works like Barbara .Jesus was right to call you fools.

Give it a rest. this bullshit about catholic  sexual abuse shit is outdated . you're  behind times  atheist high school drop outs. while it was not it was great stuff the Church used to promote itself. Thanks for making the church look like a victim . dummines.  .

Look with the little people, the commoners, the downtrodden (you know who you are ) you can trace the hate of the Catholic church  to food, sex, and security -- little people as opposed to the masters ( Ahem) who make the rules for the wise men and  the fools . what they place on my desk is shit like  world food formula among other shit  ,etc .

Lets test. All your screen names lead prove it  . one is an obvious example which is  Munch. .it call itself Munch.This is routine.   you  get up and you munch, you stuff your face and call it breakfast , then you munch and munch and then you stuff your face and call it lunch , then you munch and munch and munch and then you stuff your face and call it dinner .  if I threaten that routine you get very agitated and you do like the chimp troop, eek eak eek. pandemonium ensues . revolution. . no good. And  Barouch because he is old he gets  shoved to the side , he doesn’t get any bananas to eat and starves to death. I can’t let that happen. I got to sit and always figure ways that food formula is working right .

Hey you should look up this study when they threw a  large bunch of bananas in the middle  of chimpanzee troop. Chaos for sure but you look carefully you will see yourself .its definitely  food .

the draw back though , if you fill the tummy of the chimp it starts to act up. In some pretty successful regimes the policy is to starve you . they say , starve your dog and it will follow you obediently. The Catholic church enjoins you to fast so the regime doesn’t control you via food . The Church tells you do not eat fat and sugar .  its not good for you . but you do not listen to the church because you’re addicted to fat and sugar .all you do is eat shit and then fart online . this style of population control has serious limits.

Here is a claim , I make. Take one city public school and the sexual abuse that occurs in that city school is more than all the sexual abuses that happen in all the catholic schools world wide combined . I’ve a question if sex abuse is so important to you shouldn’t you be more focused on public schools ? because its not about that . its about exploiting abuse to carry out your agenda .which makes you what ? scum of the earth . right?

In Pakistan in one study in oen region over 2000 cases of rape of young boys  attending Islamic madrasas was documented in one school year. .

Catholci schools in Muslim majority countries have been having a serious issues as we speak . this is going on right now with lot of pressure weighing in by  human rights orgs , US admin and Euo . basically Muslims well to do families insist on sending their kids to catholic schools .  the end result higher scale catholic schools have over 90% of their students as Muslims or there about . the regimes of those countries want to mandate Sunday  as a working school day. The families of those Muslims students are campaigning on the side of the church and against the regimes . after all they are sending their kids there because its safer with slim chance of their kids being sexually abused as is the case with Muslims run schools . if they make Sunday a school day then they loose out in terms of the priests and nuns  overseeing day to day school operations .

Back to Islamic madrasa school. You got a common phenomena there , what they call  Walad AL Shiekh .  that means child of Al Sheikh .every time you hear that phrase in reference to any of the madrasa  school kids then you conclude that’s the Sheikhs favorite sex toy  from among the rest of the other kids he molests sexually.  When a man grows up and does not get married , doesn’t like women, we call him walad al Shiekh .

There is another word for them which is Tyer . Tyer AL Shiekh he is called. It’s a teenage boy that the big time Sheikh sodomzies  and is part of  the Sheikh house hold. Here is a word of advice. If you want the Shiekh to sign the paper and the business contract  deal to go through make sure you keep your cool because that Tyer is there to be insolent and act up to intimidate you into  softening your negotiation in terms of royalties or whatever happen to be the case. Like something that happened in this forum. I slapped Mike and unbeliever came running in his defense . so you can look at it that .so  Mike is unibeliever Tyer . 

So lets see, look from  the get go I personally have issues with Catholic social justice. It leans too much to the left in my opinion. Be that as it may I owe obedience to the  church . so that’s  that . but other areas , as war , justice, value of life, morality, moral science ,  law theories, governance , etc . open a new post and I promise to tear you up new asshole. You may count on it . one exception I do not debate Christians on Christianity .evangelists I see them as my brothers.

*** yawn***

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 11, 2017, 05:23:45 AM
Let me do a quick recap before aitm the moderator locks this thread to save your behinds as he/she has  done in the past  . that’s why he is here . I sense panic in the air . mamma  aitm come  to rescue you atheists from further whopping by yours truly. That’s what I do I whip you good . I trample on you . I subdue you. I got to do it though before aitm locks the shit
I’m  the Catholic who  came saw and conquered . In my OP I named you , I said atheists , and I said I shall wipe my nose on ya leaving a  trail of dinkies . I did and there was nothing you could do about it but whine and be dinkies everywhere . Dinkies are everywhere , dinkies  are falling from the sky .let there be dinkies and there was dinkies. Defeated , humiliated ,trampled upon by me  , stomped upon by me , subdued by me , you did what every dinky does which is  slipping and sliding and non stop patter about anything but the OP and distractions and irrelevancies instead of good faith examining of the OP and ask and answer questions. And this is all great because it means you conceded . talk about TKO. 

You say my OP is long  . Mohammed abd al wahab was right about you. You’re the look alike of  men but are not men , with the dreams of infants and brains of the wearers of jewelery .. I say if you flee from an OP, you flee faster from the sharp edge of the sword . Ugliness is you . you are the target to be shot at  . you’re the conquered who do not conquer. You fill my heart with rage and you make me breath the cowardice you exhale .but as a Catholic I forgive you. I pardon you. No you don’t have to prostrate  yourself before me and kiss my foot .you have Higgins syndrome.  this Higgins syndrome could be infectious .

Instead of addressing the OP, Barouch brings his marital trials  and tribulations and whines to me about it. Mike , just because your mom didn’t bring you your xmass present and you walked in the room and there was a  man on top of her under the xmass tree  that doesn’t mean xmass is just fiction. It doesn’t Mike . there is nothing wrong with fiction Mike , not unless fiction crosses the line as in Khomeini or Islam legislating that it is lawful to finger and sexually gratify oneself with the little child . fiction is great otherwise. I grab Virgil, I open any page and find  much wisdom to be learned .  but when fiction crosses the lines as in Islam and fosters pedophilia and rape and slavery and all that bad morality as per my previous post then fiction is not good Mike. 

I want to see high school certificate before you open your mouth again.You too, trdsf , I want to see a high school certificate. Co coordinating  organization with individuals is symptomatic  of high school drop outs lack of education  and bar talk.
And now you want to turn this into catholic  this and that catholic as the  brain washed and programmed robot you’re. give eth doggie bone. Dog with bone. Fools thinking you can find refuge in what was shoved down your throat . lets  see if you have the guts and wherewithal to stand the course you yourself have plotted for yourself . I’m going to stomp you again and again . hi   

I think your hate for the catholic church can be traced to abuse at home. You blame the Church for not protecting you from those who raised you.Its not the Church fault.  you want that type of governance   .

This sad case of home based abuse was just referenced by one high school drop out from  among you , a   Barbara Blaine, who was recently fired from snap. Check this  report by Chicago post and other outlets…

…. Rev. Joseph Jiang sued SNAP after the group falsely accused him of being a pedophile, a federal judge ruled that SNAP maliciously defamed him "negligently and with reckless disregard for the truth" and ordered that SNAP must "pay the reasonable expenses, including plaintiff's attorney's fees “  …”Other priests are suing for false accusations too…” .

It takes an extremely inept and stupid  atheist to reference such a piece of works like Barbara .Jesus was right to call you fools.

Give it a rest. this bullshit about catholic  sexual abuse shit is outdated . you're  behind times  atheist high school drop outs. while it was not it was great stuff the Church used to promote itself. Thanks for making the church look like a victim . dummines.  .

Look with the little people, the commoners, the downtrodden (you know who you are ) you can trace the hate of the Catholic church  to food, sex, and security -- little people as opposed to the masters ( Ahem) who make the rules for the wise men and  the fools . what they place on my desk is shit like  world food formula among other shit  ,etc .

Lets test. All your screen names lead prove it  . one is an obvious example which is  Munch. .it call itself Munch.This is routine.   you  get up and you munch, you stuff your face and call it breakfast , then you munch and munch and then you stuff your face and call it lunch , then you munch and munch and munch and then you stuff your face and call it dinner .  if I threaten that routine you get very agitated and you do like the chimp troop, eek eak eek. pandemonium ensues . revolution. . no good. And  Barouch because he is old he gets  shoved to the side , he doesn’t get any bananas to eat and starves to death. I can’t let that happen. I got to sit and always figure ways that food formula is working right .

Hey you should look up this study when they threw a  large bunch of bananas in the middle  of chimpanzee troop. Chaos for sure but you look carefully you will see yourself .its definitely  food .

the draw back though , if you fill the tummy of the chimp it starts to act up. In some pretty successful regimes the policy is to starve you . they say , starve your dog and it will follow you obediently. The Catholic church enjoins you to fast so the regime doesn’t control you via food . The Church tells you do not eat fat and sugar .  its not good for you . but you do not listen to the church because you’re addicted to fat and sugar .all you do is eat shit and then fart online . this style of population control has serious limits.

Here is a claim , I make. Take one city public school and the sexual abuse that occurs in that city school is more than all the sexual abuses that happen in all the catholic schools world wide combined . I’ve a question if sex abuse is so important to you shouldn’t you be more focused on public schools ? because its not about that . its about exploiting abuse to carry out your agenda .which makes you what ? scum of the earth . right?

In Pakistan in one study in oen region over 2000 cases of rape of young boys  attending Islamic madrasas was documented in one school year. .

Catholci schools in Muslim majority countries have been having a serious issues as we speak . this is going on right now with lot of pressure weighing in by  human rights orgs , US admin and Euo . basically Muslims well to do families insist on sending their kids to catholic schools .  the end result higher scale catholic schools have over 90% of their students as Muslims or there about . the regimes of those countries want to mandate Sunday  as a working school day. The families of those Muslims students are campaigning on the side of the church and against the regimes . after all they are sending their kids there because its safer with slim chance of their kids being sexually abused as is the case with Muslims run schools . if they make Sunday a school day then they loose out in terms of the priests and nuns  overseeing day to day school operations .

Back to Islamic madrasa school. You got a common phenomena there , what they call  Walad AL Shiekh .  that means child of Al Sheikh .every time you hear that phrase in reference to any of the madrasa  school kids then you conclude that’s the Sheikhs favorite sex toy  from among the rest of the other kids he molests sexually.  When a man grows up and does not get married , doesn’t like women, we call him walad al Shiekh .

There is another word for them which is Tyer . Tyer AL Shiekh he is called. It’s a teenage boy that the big time Sheikh sodomzies  and is part of  the Sheikh house hold. Here is a word of advice. If you want the Shiekh to sign the paper and the business contract  deal to go through make sure you keep your cool because that Tyer is there to be insolent and act up to intimidate you into  softening your negotiation in terms of royalties or whatever happen to be the case. Like something that happened in this forum. I slapped Mike and unbeliever came running in his defense . so you can look at it that .so  Mike is unibeliever Tyer . 

So lets see, look from  the get go I personally have issues with Catholic social justice. It leans too much to the left in my opinion. Be that as it may I owe obedience to the  church . so that’s  that . but other areas , as war , justice, value of life, morality, moral science ,  law theories, governance , etc . open a new post and I promise to tear you up new asshole. You may count on it . one exception I do not debate Christians on Christianity .evangelists I see them as my brothers.

*** yawn***

Yawn is right!  Would you please stop bothering us?  You spout utter nonsense, and your assumption you are going to convert any of us is so unlikely as to approach you drawing pictures of a naked Mohhemed. screwing his sons...

Ibn Khaldun

Cavebear . I am not here to convert anyone . Atheists talk bad  about  my religion and I have a right to criticize them  .   .
But do have you anything to say about my OP and my responses on this thread ?

Say assumptions are mistaken not unlikely . Calm  down . okay. Go have some ice cream and come back. Then carefully read my post.

I’ll have you know Barouch is my friend and I’m working to make Mike my friend and unblivered my friend too.  and even if you are “us”  there is silent majority out there reading . many more than your bunch of wankers . right?

Do not worry about Mohammed . he has his followers to defend him.

Do you take medication ? sedatives ? maybe you shouldn’t be here .

Look I stay in my posts . I do not venture out of them . just ignore them if you find them that stressful to you.

Sal1981

I, for one, do not care what you have to say, Ibn. But don't let that stop you from trying to make posts.

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 11, 2017, 06:04:09 AM
Cavebear . I am not here to convert anyone . Atheists talk bad  about  my religion and I have a right to criticize them  .   .
But do have you anything to say about my OP and my responses on this thread ?

Say assumptions are mistaken not unlikely . Calm  down . okay. Go have some ice cream and come back. Then carefully read my post.

I’ll have you know Barouch is my friend and I’m working to make Mike my friend and unblivered my friend too.  and even if you are “us”  there is silent majority out there reading . many more than your bunch of wankers . right?

Do not worry about Mohammed . he has his followers to defend him.

Do you take medication ? sedatives ? maybe you shouldn’t be here .

Look I stay in my posts . I do not venture out of them . just ignore them if you find them that stressful to you.

Ibn, if it isn't already clear, I consider all theists of whatever persuasion to be complete idiots and you one of the most complete.

You lecture us in your particular one and are shocked we do "see the light". 

We are atheists here (mostly) and I don't really care about the ones who aren't.  As one Administrator said, you theists who come here are mostly candy toys to us.  So don't get all bent out of shape when we laugh at your expense and make jokes about your posts. 

I would just as soon you left.  I can't stop you from posting, but at least don't think you are convincing anyone.  OK?

trdsf

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 11, 2017, 05:23:45 AM

You know nothing about my childhood, my home life, how I was raised and who did the raising.  And you have the gall to make a statement like this.  Well, there's a good reason do dismiss anything and everything you have said and will say.

As for my intestinal fortitude to stand on my own ground and on my own positions -- I so do.  I state in your face that there is no god and that you are deluding yourself.  If there is a divine authority of any sort, let him/her/it/them demonstrate it.  Until then, you yourself have nothing to stand on.

If you don't like the fact -- yes, fact -- that your church defends the rapists and not the victims, that's your problem and I can only feel sorry for someone so completely and blindly indoctrinated that they are no longer capable of simple human decency and empathy.

Lastly, I would show you my "certificate" (they're actually called diplomas -- you're welcome), but based on your writing 'style' I'm not convinced you're sufficiently literate to be able actually read it.  Let's see yours first.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan