Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2017, 04:29:13 PM
Well, he has to defend Xtianity, since there's no one else doing it...

1. He claims to be a convert to Catholicism (via marriage)
2. Muslims defend Jesus as one of the prophets of Islam
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

I read your responses. Says , you have been disarmed as far as op is concerned and  as expected . Mahabharata by itself is 18 books. Let this be a lesson to you.

@ Mike come here . sit. you called me asshole in my other post. You need to apologize to me and ask for my forgiveness . you’re not being good role model. You need  to work on that . and stop babbling .you alwasy talk that bar talk.stop that shit

@Unibeliver . come here . your turn. Sit.  , you told me fuck you in my other post . when I tried to excuse you some by attributing it to my exchange with Mike you went and incriminated yourself further and said no you, meaning me. Two things . you need to apologize to me.  If you get arrested keep your mouth shut  at all times . and stop whining about long text. Its not . I’m teaching you. You should thank me

@ Barouch .  How are you my friend ? what’s up with these people ? Man , you got your work cut out for you .
So what do you want now ? do a “long “ article on violence in Christendom and versus the kingdom of whoredom of Islam?do you have any idea what that takes ? off the top of my head the figure is over 450 battles in which Muslims ransacked and murdered people non stop. Christian violence is child play by comparison and wasn’t even part of their  curriculum . Why don’t you get off your behind and do it yourself , huh?

Jesus in Islam is not anything like jesus in Christianity and Moahmmed was false prophet and the quran actually says Jesus is Allah  ? you do that. I’m busy. 

@pr152. Come here . sit . look you are right Islam was spread by the sword . but the sword was the last bit . economic warfare preceded it .factor that. other shit too. Muslims are opportunist .

the boats that took so called refuges to Europe from Libya and what have you were owned and operated by the organization of Muslims brothers .you will be shocked who funded that shit

Mohammed and thugs went and set up camp at   Yathrib because it sat right smack on the trade rout . they robbed the caravans first . they destroyed the economy .

Ibn Khaldun  gives an extensive account of the economic warfare .in the end Christendom could not venture one single ship  on the Mediterranean .thats according to him.  its a testimony to Christians strength of faith and resolve that they were able to turn the tide .

In Egypt recently , they come out of the Mosques on Friday armed and they head towards Coptic Christians homes . the Copts call law enforcement . the army  comes in armored vehicles but they only evacuate the women and girls and little boys and leave . they don’t evacuate the men and older boys . the Muslims attack and kill them all.  The women who were evacuated and dumped at the Coptic church have no men any more to work the field or run the businesses . this is happening today .

Now of course they call yathrib   Medina . this to say its the city. In particular Jerusalem  , the city of the king ( David)
There is movie about Mohammed called the Messenger staring Anthon quin . in the movie as Mohammed enters the yathrib  , the people are shown dancing and  waving palms.  accompanied by a song going ,” the moon has risen on us , in the steps of farewell “ .  the moon in the quran  stands for light . Jesus said he is the light of the world . Two  when he  came to the city of the King  it was to walk into the hands of the crucifiers. So they were copying the NT , incident of  jesus in the NT entering the city of the king .

There were pitching Qathem as the second coming of Christ . ancient manuscripts confirm that .

Right now they set aside a billion dollars to make another commercial movie for Mohammed . who is paying for it ? you . whom are they going to reap the profit from? You .

I get the outline , I edit it  . then I talk into the recording machine sometimes for as long as 12 hours with short breaks in between . the language gets fixed and processed by others. The editing by others . and you talk to me about long text. Hahahaha. Who are you people and where do you come from? You better then stop making false claims .it takes talking to debunk them . it comes with your bullshit claims and I have the right to criticize  your attacks on Christianity because I’m catholic . I’m god fearing Catholic who fearth god and eschews evil. you can't read for shit , you lack the intellectual wherewithal ? then stop the BS.put a lid on it . else stop whining

and yes I'm Catholic , who fearth god and eschews evil. but you don't have to prostrate yourself before you. I'm humble person.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 09, 2017, 06:02:22 AM
@Unibeliver . come here . your turn. Sit.  , you told me fuck you in my other post . when I tried to excuse you some by attributing it to my exchange with Mike you went and incriminated yourself further and said no you, meaning me. Two things . you need to apologize to me.  If you get arrested keep your mouth shut  at all times . and stop whining about long text. Its not . I’m teaching you. You should thank me

Get used to disappointment.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ibn ... while I love history, and there have been many battles, some of my ancestors in them ... I am not interested in rehashing old fights.  I choose to love mankind, be a religious humanist, in my own way ... that is enough.  As you can see, I choose to love ... and hate.  Why?  Because loving includes loving to hate ;-)  What else can a human being do?  Did you check out the link on Ibn Batut?.  Really fine research.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

@ Mike come here . sit. you called me asshole in my other post. You need to apologize to me and ask for my forgiveness . you’re not being good role model. You need  to work on that . and stop babbling .you alwasy talk that bar talk.stop that shit

Oh--sorry, did not call you asshole in my last post to you--let me fix that, asshole.  And you would know more about bar talk that I.  I did call you a blow fish, since what you do, and only do, is blowviate.  And it would be nice if you could learn to spell and use sentences.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

and yes I'm Catholic , who fearth god and eschews evil. but you don't have to prostrate yourself before you. I'm humble person.
Since you 'eschews evil', then you must be anti-catholic.  Why?  The catholic church is one of the more evil organizations on earth.  So, you either work against evil and therefore are really anti-catholic or you are lying.  I suspect you are lying--why, because you are a theist; you can't help yourself.  So, blow fish, why not seek some help for your mental illness???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 09, 2017, 11:12:15 AM
Since you 'eschews evil', then you must be anti-catholic.  Why?  The catholic church is one of the more evil organizations on earth.  So, you either work against evil and therefore are really anti-catholic or you are lying.  I suspect you are lying--why, because you are a theist; you can't help yourself.  So, blow fish, why not seek some help for your mental illness???

Or to put it in religious terms: Do not be yoked together with the corrupt Catholic church. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Ibn Khaldun

What the hell is all this nonsense ?

Look downtrodden people , I’m not in a good mood today .i don’t find you amusing . I have to be in the mood . my mother sent me guerrilla  woman to attend to me since my woman is an European incapacitated by her European lack of proper upbringing and don’t know how to be a useful wife. .today the guerrilla she woman scratched my shoes . a simple job that involves applying shit and polishing shit she can’t do right .i call my mother and I ask her why did  she sent me a  guerrilla who should be swinging from tree branch to tree branch .what did I do to you mother ?  she gives me senile answers just like this barouch person.i hang up. I am not talking to her for a whole week.

Barouch taal. What the hell are you talking about old man? What rehash old fights and love and hate ? what the hell are you on about , old man? Woman dumped your old behind go see a shrink . I’m not a shrink barouch  . and when a woman dumps me it makes me happy because I am rid of her . its not easy to get rid of a woman because they are leaches who won’t leave .they are super glue band aid shit . so I don’t even relate to your pathetic childish immature remonstrations feelings of inadequacy shit and I bet she was ugly as sin . two ugly things .ugly couple Barocu and wife .  you’re ugly barouch like that ugly picture you got up there  . why don’t you got throw yourself off of a cliff or something and end your miserable pointless existence . time you did the right thing . . .

Listen,  love yourself first . that means stop lying and dissembling  and talking out of your rear end . use your mouth when you talk . god gave you a mouth to talk with . use it . and put a plug in your rear end if you can’t help it . . humar

Look at that other buffoon Mike .what the hell.  mike do NOT try to use  conditional clauses . you can’t . what is it with you mike? Are you high school drop out or some shit ? enough with the retarded  bar talk I said. 

What’s up with that crap catholic church this and catholic that  ?what am I supposed to say to that ? oh oh come sit balckleaf,have a seat ,  you wanna talk about it ? what did the catholic church do to you ? they hurt you boy ? go to a shrink then. Get  you a sedative or some shit and get the hell out of my face before I do something to you . take the whole bottle and strip butt naked and dance in the middle of the square catholic church catholic how I want you how I need you .  and the answer is gonna be no. the catholic church don’t want you and martin Luther was cheat and interloping con artist  and you are just another part . did I or did I not say in my fucking OP repeating machine ? DIDn’t I ?????????????????? .
and look at shit head unbelivered . nature istefl is disappointed with you . missing link .
morons everywhere i go .

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 10, 2017, 06:34:19 AM
What the hell is all this nonsense ?

You do spew a bunch of it, and mostly all at once.  You dedicate your life to one fiction or another and you expect us to applause????  The kindest thing I can say about you, blow fish, is that you are simply fucking stupid.  And stupid cannot be fixed.

pr126

Ibn Khaldun, why do you write guerilla woman when you mean gorilla woman?

Do you still treat women like a Muslim?

Unbeliever

I think Ibn maybe comes here just to practice writing English, which he obviously needs a lot more practice at.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on September 10, 2017, 09:05:09 AM
Ibn Khaldun, why do you write guerilla woman when you mean gorilla woman?

Do you still treat women like a Muslim?

Maybe he was being funny ... mixing up African women with warriors.  Look at the spelling.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.