Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibn Khaldun

Back to due to popular demand . only for  half hour or so . till breakfast is made ready .  nothing like an exciting discussion with my beloved atheist over a strong cup of coffee enhanced with a  generous amount of brandy to shake off  hangover.

Do you really like me that much? Really? I don’t mind.  I forgive you.

This is going to be about  claims  that Christianity was copied from Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroaster  and Mithras occult and god only knows what else .  I’m going to trample on and trash those claims and  wipe my nose on them , leaving a trail of dinkies .   . .

Qlazm fridge. As is the case with any claims, there is 99.9 % chance they’re not original . Man is repeating machine. Man is fed whole lot of  shit, man repeats shit ,  and rabble applaud . There’re  exceptions of course , like me for example,  but those  are few and far apart .  .in short , the thing to do  first is to trace the source of claims and ignore the broken records till further notice  .

Bakonjoo. I have traced the claims to two characters . both are certifiable nutcases.  both are dead. both are  buried .  their nonsensical claims  that do not   even rise to the level of a claim  are dead too except among two groups, laymen atheists and Muslims --if you google Jesus& Buddha/Krishna or google  roots of Christianity  what you get is an abundance of those two groups. 

Hard to determine which one   of the two is the  nuttier one . The source, the origin,  is a guy called Godfrey Higgins, an English man born 1772 . the other nutcase is Kersey  Graves ,born in 1800s  in Pennsylvania , from Quakers parents . those two are the source of the nonsense that Christianity was copied from  the aforementioned  pagan religions. Ice cream now . .when todays nutballs  make those claims they cite those two nutballs or cite sources  when traced  lead to theose  two nutcases   . of the two you would be right to call Higgins the spiritual father of the nonsense . This is because Graves cites Higgins as his source. The two you could say are the founding fathers of the nonsense .

That the claims are nonsense is evident., It is undisputable fact that the best criticism of Christianity is by Christian theologians , a fact readily acknowledged by scholars . pina colada, yummy.  since Christian theologians  have not bothered with  those claims then they  are nonsense .  all scholars in related  areas and over lapping areas dismiss Higgins and company as screw balls

Prominent atheists and atheist scholars in the field  distance themselves from Higgins crab. One recent example would be Brian Flemings who denounced the nonsense in strong terms . In public Atheist Scholars are  diplomatic and careful not to invite the wrath of the left to themselves  , dismissing  the nonsense as not reliable  and unscholarly . scratch now. in conferences atheists scholars are firmer in their rejection .. one dismissed Higgins as bonkers . that was in connection with Higgins  nonsense of 16 saviors. You can test this by  discussing  the topic with  one of  the cute professors airheads from the multi cultural multi cesspool depts , comes with one nite stand  with touch of her neurosis and sprinkle of her paranoia and dash of who am I and where am I and what happened come day break quintessential questions. Snatosh bush .

okay source determined , next in line  is actual hocus pocus .  Higgins wrote a book which he called Apocalypse .  Anacalypse  is just nonsense  designed to go over the head of the lay person .mouth watery  peanut butter and chocolate. In the book, Higgins claims  Buddhists colonized Asia thousand of years ago and they were black and that they colonized Egypt thousands of years ago  . He  claims language can be deduced from  trees .   He claims  the jews were a Hindu tribe and Persian shepherds , and  Roman Caesars starting with Julius Caesar  are zodiac signs .  So Tiberius , little boots   , Claudius, Nero,etc , were zodiac signs. Mexico means  messiah  and therefore Mexico was Jesus home , according  Higgins . Abraham of the bible is Brahma . basically all of his insanity  are based in his belief that the zodiac  has ruined and hidden the real history. Stick finger in nose.  What it is really Higgins  does not believe in history and went and invented his own.  Between you and me I think he went a little bit overboard with his imagination . But don’t tell anyone . keep this shit between us . secret. I trust you now.

There is something else about Higgins.if you haven't notice  he makes up blatant shit  . he says so and so said so and so when it  is not true . he has no concept of getting caught.  he made up gods  . some new shit nobody heard of , like Beddru of Japan .who is Beddru Higgins? Higgins can’t answer because Higgins  is dead.  la hayatan leman tonadee. 

given Higgins insane  thoughts that means  I’m not engaging in character assassination  of the guy . I don’t do.  Higgins nonsense  brands him as nutcase 

Okay , done with that shit  next is  the peddlers who are  atheists and Muslims for the most part . .Of those two it is hard to determine who are the leaders   . Usually those on top are the  slick ones who stand to gain monetarily or in terms of maintaining    or expanding their influence sphere . The rest   are the pawns . 

Muslims are a people with a cause , excellently  programmed . They tend to grab at anything that they think undermine Christianity because they perceive Christianity as  their nemesis and in this they are right for the simple fact Islam is backwardness and retardation and impedes progress while Christianity is progress . all science be it  physics or chemistry and even math and what have you are,  all that shit is Catholicism  by another name .allowed free hand Christians will always get  ahead of the rest of mankind . calm down. and history proves it. All other civilizations are  failures that  weren’t for Christianity would have disappeared with the disappearance of those who maintained them .  Note ISIS banned science from  schools it controlled . Boko Haram of Nigeria means  education is unlawful. Empiricism is the bane of Islam but the life stuff of Catholicism  . same with those pagan religions. They are all failed and failed civilizations who parasited themselves back to life feeding on Christianity success . .

80 % of books published in Muslims majority countries are about Islam . The balance   is roughly divided between the sort of non religious propaganda Islamic Dawa ( call to Islam ) and the particular country regime engages in and   an assortment of other stuff with no method or pattern to them. Chips and onion dip.The propaganda stuff is the usual popular mainstay shit topics such as   Hitler’s Mein Kampf, the evil  Christian crusaders ,  Native American wiped out by Christians , Zionist protocol , Jews are responsible  for sept 11  ,Jews control world banking and media ,  Al Qaeda is an American creation and now ISIS is also an American creation, America is Satan, etc .  lately though  you got in addition   an abundance of books and pamphlets promoting Higgins nonsense or based on Higgins nonsense  at book exhibition in   those Muslims majority countries , at book shops, and even street vendors stalls.  Muslims are devouring that shit . sales skyrocket on Ramadan when Muslims faculties are twisted further  than they already are by fasting.

Arabic pamphlets and books on Higgins shit are authored by groups of at least two or  three Arabic academicians . strangely some of  the content  here and there has  some parallel shit I can’t tell you but which adds another dimension  as to who done it and what’s it all about Elfie .I like it though. 

Now,  the claim  of Higgins and the rest of his followers , the  nonsense they spew basically  boils down to the claim the NT was copied from those pagan religions. According to them the proof  is that all those gods, Krishna ,Attis ,  Osiris , Buddha , Zoroaster , Adonis , Mithra, bunch of baal based deities  - the list is just too long to remember- all those characters were each  born of a virgin , in humble place, as  the angels sang and broke danced  and people found out about it  from  following a star that lead them to the new born baby and the baby came from royal blood and  they each had 12 disciples  and each did the last dinner bit and each was crucified and rose again and before they were crucified they taught the same shit Jesus taught . strawberry short cake .. Just think of the shit as claims  that the   stories of those pagan gods  are like Jesus  story and that since those characters and their stories  came before Christianity  then it stands to reason to conclude Jesus story was copied from them. That’s really what the shit is about . 

Once you pin point the shit you begin to  see its nonsense . Jesus story getting copied from a zillion other stories is nonsense . Jesus being the proto type from which the zillion other stories got copied makes sense and is more like it .

those are pagans who tried to make their gods look better by injecting them with varies degrees of Jesus character . Those attempts failed .   their gods still looked like shit when compared with Jesus  as outlined on the NT . a warlord like Krishna   with the 16 thousand wives and 180 thousand kids no matter how much Jesus you dress him up with is still a warlord  .a warlord in a silk suit is still a warlord .

Those gods as described by   their own manuscripts are not a reflection or mirror Jesus . saying they're is a joke . They are thugs . thugs whom they tried to  redeem by dressing them as some Jesus .

its like John Madison and the US constitution.  Madison on one side of the room and the rest of 54 nitwits on the other side . Madison comes up with the constitution and then they say all  the 54 nitwits had something to do with it and then they  celebrate a day dedicated to George Washington when it should be dedicated to Madison.

Come here . why the hell do you call it the United States of America? Guy got lost and thought natives were Indians !!! where did you go ? I went to India. No you did not go to India you twit . Its not India. Stop saying that shit .

They should call it the United States of John Madison.give credit where credit is due .  Call it that and pick a day and call it Madison day and get drunk and eat your barbecue and corn bread and shut up.

Its okay.  I like America. I do. Because in America you can carry a gun .   

Christianity was successful religion and still is. It spreads like fire  .  with Islam, back in the day  they had to convert Tunisians 12 times in a row  . Kill and behead them till they convert to Islam. Stop beheading them and they leave Islam .go back and kill them again and they convert again to islam. Did it 12 times to get them to be Muslims .

So everyone  wanted to make their god look like jesus and sound like him.  that’s all what the BS is all about . And no star that lead people to new born baby and all that bullshit that Higgins and graves said . all BS. Atheists and Muslims simply got bamboozled .

or could be something else   . you know a person  here in this site claimed to have researched Surat Al Fateha  in Wikipedia and based on that research gave an account that had nothing to do with Wikipedia account . check it . its in my introduction post . maybe this Higgins and Graves shit is some kind of  syndrome . the Higgins syndrome shit . I need to research this shit .the Higgins syndrome. Person diagnosed with Higgins syndrome. Get Noble prize and shit you know .

The question then  is when exactly did they start copying from the NT  ? All of the manuscripts of those pagan religions are predated by the NT . the Bhagavad gita that made a god of Krishna , it  dates to anywhere from late 2nd century  AD to 4th century AD. Some experts as well as Catholic experts  say late 2nd century AD . I’m of the opinion 4th century AD. Then Krishna in the later additions , in harivamsa  ,got   evolved and improvised  further and then  further more later in the Puranas  in the 9th century AD according to sissy nice experts . to me  the Puranas came later than that .but we’re all  agreed that Hinduism has taken its current form not before the 8th century AD. I argue not before the 9th century AD.    Hindus themselves say the Puranas was modified in the middle ages   .

the claim all those manuscripts of those characters came after the NT is established shit .  that’s  scholarly consensus , established shit , except for minor , extremely minor stuff and rare stuff that has no bearing whatsoever on the subject of copying .

I calculate the copying from  Jesus story by those pagan religion  happened late in the 2nd century AD upwards . they started copying stuff from the NT starting from late 2nd century AD with some manuscripts as late as 12th century AD.

And the stories themselves are not anything like jesus story of course . not when you examine the actual manuscripts .Higgins and the rest make up shit .

Right now that nonsense is over with . everyone agrees if any shit was copied it was copied from the NT  and not the other way around . what the BS now is ….. the bozos are now saying  Jesus was born in the 2nd  century BC . yes yes Christianity is the oldest and the universal but its because Jesus was born before it is said he was born by some 200 years plus .thats their new shit  . more crab by them

What should be done is do what was done with the quran. The Quran was traced to 80 % Jewish sources and 10 percent Christian source. Some of the stuff in the middle ages improvisation of Krishna came from, the apocrypha and and and .
Okay go ahead. your turn.  Quack. That’s all you do.  say no to drugs.

Have a nice day .

With much love and admiration.

Baruch

Christianity certainly is popular and long lasting.  Has had great institutional backbone and government subsidy thru the millennia.  Islam had to compete hard to compete at all.  Poor Zoroastrianism though, folded like a wet towel.  Jews did our Gypsy thing 1000 years before the Gypsies.  Only recently settled down again ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Islam did not have to compete. It used the sword.
Opponents were killed, or enslaved - ergo no more competition.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Back to due to popular demand . only for  half hour or so . till breakfast is made ready . 
You have a very strange way of using periods.  In the above, it seems to mean you are beginning a sentence, or a doctoral discussion.  Doesn't your mother get mad when you don't show up for breakfast, and it just sits there and gets cold?

Unbeliever

This is obviously someone who can't make his own breakfast, but must have others labor on his behalf. But he has the time to write long blocks of text, expecting us to read that shit.
God Not Found

Munch

I also refuse to believe who wrote all that in half an hour, so his breakfast was cold by the end and he demanded another be made
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on September 08, 2017, 07:54:14 AM
Islam did not have to compete. It used the sword.
Opponents were killed, or enslaved - ergo no more competition.

That is how France was converted to Catholicism, from Arianism ... on the battlefield, as the result of a marital promise from King Clovis to his Catholic wife.  And the Visigoths were none to gentle in Iberia, with the pagans or Jews.  Islam was liberation for Jews in Iberia, relatively speaking.  Muslims agreed to continue to persecute pagans.

And yes, swords are part of the competition.  And Jews are usually too few to make any difference ... we think quality, not quantity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2017, 08:39:51 AM
They learned well from their Christian teachers, didn't they?

And Zoroastrians.  The Persians tried to conquer Mecca a generation or two before Muhammad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2017, 08:45:43 AM
This is obviously someone who can't make his own breakfast, but must have others labor on his behalf. But he has the time to write long blocks of text, expecting us to read that shit.

Sultan ... call him a Sultan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I guess I could...but I'm afraid he'd just get encouraged to write another long page of text that I won't have time to read.
God Not Found

trdsf

I'm just entertained by the assertion of being the defender of xianity.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Well, he has to defend Xtianity, since there's no one else doing it...
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Hummm....think I just saw a puffer fish---he puffs himself up and then blowvates; no rhyme or reason, just words (and partial words) bouncing out of his fingers.  Does this fish think---no, just blowvate.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?