Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Did you have to quote the whole shebang? Really? Good grief. Scrolling down forever.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

There is just sometimes no getting rid of the most annoying nonsense. 

But IBN, knowing that we think you are a rather COMPLETE idiot, why do you keep posting it.  Do you think that repetition earns you extra virgins or something?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 10:11:57 AM
There is just sometimes no getting rid of the most annoying nonsense. 

But IBN, knowing that we think you are a rather COMPLETE idiot, why do you keep posting it.  Do you think that repetition earns you extra virgins or something?
He's catholic.  He gets his virgins now.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2017, 11:31:02 AM

He's WHAT?  You have to be kidding!

But there it is, little difference between the 3 monos...  Can't tell one from another without a brochure...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 11:34:06 AM
He's WHAT?  You have to be kidding!

But there it is, little difference between the 3 monos...  Can't tell one from another without a brochure...

In which case you will have all three jihad you, because you don't pay enough attention to their favorite beef, that they are different ;-)  Where's the beef?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2017, 11:31:02 AM

Maybe an odd combination ... if a Muslim becomes a Catholic, does he get to unvirgin the Virgin Mary ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
Maybe an odd combination ... if a Muslim becomes a Catholic, does he get to unvirgin the Virgin Mary ;-(
Can't unvirgin a virgin who was never a virgin; at least not at the time in her life where she had had children.  But, since it is all a fiction, why not?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2017, 01:08:55 PM
Can't unvirgin a virgin who was never a virgin; at least not at the time in her life where she had had children.  But, since it is all a fiction, why not?

You make the Pope sad ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:02:20 PM
In which case you will have all three jihad you, because you don't pay enough attention to their favorite beef, that they are different ;-)  Where's the beef?

I already assume all 3 would "jihad" me.  But the "Ibn" fooled me.

A jew, a moslem, and a christian are in a closed room circling each other with knives drawn.  Waiting to strike their hated fellows.  An atheist walks into the room.  The 3 immediately join together knives aimed him as one .  Saying "Die you heathen"...

I never forget that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 01:18:20 PM
I already assume all 3 would "jihad" me.  But the "Ibn" fooled me.

A jew, a moslem, and a christian are in a closed room circling each other with knives drawn.  Waiting to strike their hated fellows.  An atheist walks into the room.  The 3 immediately join together knives aimed him as one .  Saying "Die you heathen"...

I never forget that.

You are wise not to.  But most modern Jews are secular.  Many modern Christians are secular.  But only a few modern Muslims are secular.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
Muslim, Catholic, whatever.  It all comes out of the same pot of nonsense, so yes, you can unvirgin a virgin if it suits you.  It's all just metaphorical anyway, so no great harm is done to the virgins, and no vagina is actually violated with the sin of the male.  The virginity of Mary is one of the screwiest of myths in religion, and why it is so important has always been a mystery to me.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2017, 01:28:20 PM
You are wise not to.  But most modern Jews are secular.  Many modern Christians are secular.  But only a few modern Muslims are secular.

The jews I meet are not normally evangical, true, but they aren't the jews in Isreal.  The christians I meet are about 50/50 evangical.  I don't meet many moslems, but from the news I see, they are 99% evangical. 

Let's just that I've seen few theists of any persuasion that won't defend their theism when you get down to the details.

And you are one of them.

Mike Cl

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 14, 2017, 01:58:29 PM
The jews I meet are not normally evangical, true, but they aren't the jews in Isreal.  The christians I meet are about 50/50 evangical.  I don't meet many moslems, but from the news I see, they are 99% evangical. 

Let's just that I've seen few theists of any persuasion that won't defend their theism when you get down to the details.

And you are one of them.

Yes, I will defend who I am, including the thoughts I have.  Do you hide under a rock?  Didn't think so.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.