Be forewarned :I’m the defender of Christianity. Repent I say.

Started by Ibn Khaldun, September 08, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 12:26:11 AM
Well, there is the question of whether there was a Jesus and the apostles at all.  Most christian writings are from generations after the claimed dates.
I'm about 99% convinced there was no such person as Jesus of Nazareth, much lees all those disciples he's claimed to've had.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2017, 12:58:08 AM
True, but pointless.  By the time of Constantine, what the reorganized Church could do for the Roman government, was the thing.
The Catholic hierarchy pretty much just replaced the Roman government's hierarchy. Why else would the city of Rome be the seat of their power?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on September 11, 2017, 02:37:10 PM
Okay what is it  this time ? you are exasperating you know that ? aaaah 

Once again you have failed to address my op. I cited you as ones who claim that bible was copied from pagan religions and I trampled on  those claims made by atheists  and trashed them  and showed they were  bullshit  .that is a fact. I whipped you and stomped on you. Every time you open your big mouth without addressing my OP it  is another TK delivered by me and shows you for the bunch of phony pretenders that you are . you got nothing to offer but fast talk and personal attacks and the amazing thing you talk about my English when you know its my second language and when you yourself can’t  form proper sentences and screw up on shit like conditional clauses like that clown Mike or cavebear who says assumptions are unlikely . you can’t even speak properly in your own native tongues .guys I beat you in your medium . what more can I do ? .  .

Trdsf. You’re little too little and a little too late . that Barabra crap  that was about who you are . And stop flattering yourself .  who cares about your life . I don’t care . I was talking about your Barbara bullshit . in  context of you . as to your childhood , I guess single parent broken home shit . what else ?you wanna talk about it ? not interested . take it up with a shrink . I couldn’t careless .

yes you’re programmed robot. You heard about  her  from one of your numbers and swallowed the shit hook and bait  . . that says you are high school drop out.  you are bar talk . you are repeating machine . I don’t have to know your history  to tell that you are . that Barbara shit is enough to define  you as repeating machine . in real life I would tell you do not call us , we will call you and then throw your file in the  trash .that blunder by  you is  indication you are high school drop out . you have never been to an interview except maybe to get you criminal record checked . there are no second chances . you got caught with your pants down.

I want to ask you a question . why are you talking to me about this when the OP is talking about something else? Don ‘t you feel funny about that ?is it because you are corrupt and lack honor ? you don’t even know it .

Look here is the  way I feel about it .  your European or American catholic priest  is you . they came from you.  you are the problem. That’s who you are and what you do.  I don’t go for that shit this is the priest and this is you. I don’t see that distinction. You do it in church , you do it in the police, in school , in colleges any fucking where .you’re decadent society about to wither away and disappear . I'm sorry . really am

Look at that cavebear . cavebear in my introduction post said he researched surat al fateha in Wikipedia and based on that research he gave a totally false account of surat al fateha . total bullshit and yet still cavebear has no problem showing its  face here . that’s who you are .

you lack honor and its  no surprise you turn priests like you .  you’re the problem . and the good news there are fewer and fewer of your defective kind joining the ranks and soon we will be rid of you and move the Vatican to Africa. End of story
You are woody Allen. You screw the woman then her mother and you marry your adopted daughter and you applaud and celebrate him .Islam is the way for you .  .

Don’t give me this shit about priests and shit because you are not different from them and I bet much worse. They come from you for god sake . save the crocodile tears for someone else .there is nothing you can tell me about you. I lived among you and I know . fix yourself first then your priest will be fixed . but you can’t .

all the same you made a decent effort . for someone with your challenges I admire that . . Look just one catholic parish is pretty complicated set up. I’ve been consulted once or twice .  I looked , there are problems but solutions are hard .the church is the first to admit that there are no solutions because you can’t be fixed. .

they are not really as “core “ based as you think. There’re  many competing factions within ., its an extremely delicate balance and they don’t have an army and they are spread world wide under different jurisprudences and  lot of the  shit  are actually self reliant . those parishes in third world countries are . .

you have no idea how complex the shit is . it boggles my mind that catholic church can keep it  together  . its like a miracle in a way .

identifying the problem is no big deal. The problem are the solutions and the benefits from them .

did you see when the Pope visits third world countries they come out in  the hundred of thousands to greet him ? its food formula, health care ,fuel,  education and and and , not to mention other shit  that can kill people by the millions .  . that shit of coming out in large numbers gives the Pope the sort of clout that comes in handy

. and then you got to throw in the various orders and orgs within orgs and all the other shit I won’t speak about and the politics . shit the politics how devious that shit is.  layered shit on top of each there . .  they twist the arms of the Vatican  . you got layered shit on top of each other from so many powers that be out there .

there’re  no solutions and I am totally with you on pedophiles should be exterminated and exposed and punishing those who protect them or cover for them  .  kill them all.  sound the  drums and gather the people and onward with the procession to the public square . stab him in the  side so he  stoops over and  sticks his head out and cut it off .throw his body to the animals to feed on. No loose ends . kill the victim too and the parents for not watching out . End of story

but with the shit the way it is , what I do is take precaution my kids are safe . those who get run over what can I do ? snakes are going to be there and you go after them you do what you call throw the baby with the bath water .

look I have to handle  people . of course nothing like something like the Vatican and I don’t  know what to do  often times . there are  no fucking solutions in this world . shit comes at me like train rumbling at hundred miles an hour with no brakes. I don’t do something , it hits the station and kill everyone. I do something it hits a house kills less people but kill people still. This is something lay shit like you never has to handle .

you want to break up the church . I don’t . I say to get rid of you and take the church from you . you don’t deserve a church . you should be churchless. You are doomed anyways . you don’t have to be hit by a flood . you will flood yourself by yourself out of existence .its okay . there’re  plenty people . 7 billion of them .

the trick is how we gonna do it so we don’t end up with you . I mean you got cities with something like 20 % sexually deviant people in the west . I calculate its the schools , those public schools specially . it goes back to them . catholic schools in third world countries and specially in Africa have hardly those issues that are destroying your society . in other words we don’t have you . we didn’t and  don’t produce you .

the question is how to keep you  from happening . how to only produce people like me .

in cattle herder society in Africa , homosexuality is non existent. I mean extremely rare. The cultural drive is pro creational overwhelmingly. Alpha males do most of the breeding . the system automatically eliminates the funny shit  . the kids are also extremely pro creational to the extent they kidnap their own dads women if they can’t get any . and they inherit their dad women. How not to fuck up such males pool is the challenge and make sure you don’t pop up. .

African bishops tried to make move . didn’t work. His Holiness Pope Francis got the seat. If this continues African churches will separate from you . you are irrelevant now as far as the catholic church and its future is concerned . you will be swallowed by Islam . that’s a foregone conclusion. I’m thinking about it . I will let you know if I figure it out .
Don’t see any reason to talk to you on this. Bye

God Not Found

Cavebear

And YOU don't get it.  I don't CARE what you say.  First you are WAYYYYY too long.  Second, you are WAYYYYYYY to boring.  Third, you are WAYYYYYYY too theistic.

I'm just NOT going to read your endless rambling posts...

I'm sure you care.  I'm sure you spent a LOT of time at your posts.  I'm sure you are frustrated that we aren't paying attention to them!

We don't CARE about your theistic views.  Don't you get it?  I can only speak for myself of course, but I don't actually READ any of your posts.  I would rather read shorter posts by someone who believes in UNICORNS.

Actually, someone who came here posting a paragraph supporting unicorns might be interesting... 

But YOU aren't.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hijiri Byakuren

Listen, Ibin Koala or whatever your name is, I would be happy to have a debate with you if your posts were in a concise and readable format. I'm not going to try and decipher that word salad you keep posting, though. Until then, I will continue to make fun of you.

Sent while riding my mighty steed: Godzilla
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 11, 2017, 04:05:22 PM
Listen, Ibin Koala or whatever your name is, I would be happy to have a debate with you if your posts were in a concise and readable format. I'm not going to try and decipher that word salad you keep posting, though. Until then, I will continue to make fun of you.

Sent while riding my mighty steed: Godzilla

I wish I could remember better what some posters really believe, LOL!  I forget sometimes.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Exasperating?  You mean, like a solid wall of ungrammatical text with piss-poor spelling?

Allow me to make a suggestion, o noble rapist-excuser.  Try tackling one post at a time, with short and to-the-point posts.  You know, rather than blathering on for dozens of poorly spelled and even more poorly thought out text.

Also, running it through a spellchecker before posting.  It couldn't hurt.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 11, 2017, 02:46:08 PM
I'm about 99% convinced there was no such person as Jesus of Nazareth, much lees all those disciples he's claimed to've had.
I'll take your 99% and add one.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 11, 2017, 10:55:11 AM
Baruch could search for a black cat that isn't there in a dark room and find it.

The Cheshire cat is real, ignore his smile at your peril ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 10:49:06 AM
I agree that Baruch isn't your average theist.  But he still is one and don't forget that.  Just as the theists say "beware the clever atheist", I say "beware the clever theist". 

I have argued with Jesuits and he reminds me of them.

I saw "The Mission" ... it is about Jesuits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU14R9hbUFc

I relate to the characters in it ... man of peace, man of war ... yes!

Those who know me, know my wife was a Catholic nun.  And on my Gentile side, I have countless Catholic ancestors myself.  Just not kosher enough.  Spinoza ... “a man who was drunk with God”.  When religious Jews marry Christians, they go after seriously religious people ... Catholics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

IBN there is only one question that needs to be answered. Did you take a double dose of your drugs, or did you forget to take them altogether?

Occassionally I get to listen to someone talking to the air. Some of them are interesting conversations. Some are incoherent. I enjoyed every minute of a guy trash-talking Trump a couple weeks ago, but you're not worth the time.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

fencerider

Quote from: trdsf on September 11, 2017, 09:01:30 AM
If there is a divine authority of any sort, let him/her/it/them demonstrate it.

I remember saying that sometime in the last couple years. I think we are going to be waiting for a long time. May as well get something else done while we are waiting.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Ibn Khaldun

Aha , we got high school drop out with a phd. The party ehlawat , wouldn’t you say Barouch? Vah vah masha Allah . I have to commend for being so hopeful.

@ Hijiri … come here . sit. So  professor dick head said to you salad and format and what not and you believed him and now you’re being his repeating machine , eh? Its salad . salad . salad . eek eak eeek .monkey see monkey do. Unplug yourself .

Here is how it works. Corporations has research dept manned by a bunch of phds and techs engaged in mutual masturbation and produce nothing but irrelevant patents that no one  gives two shits about . fresh out of the shit they grabbed me . I tell you never ever work up in the north of the US . all the fucking women there are ugly even the secretaries are ugly . country side ugly white women gathered around me. And they’re looking at the salary and comparing with their handful of dollars and getting ideas. so ugly it made my eyes hurt . Third week on the job I grab all the files . they were in a meeting . I kick the door open and throw the files right smack on the middle of the  conference table  coupled with a torrent of  profanities and left and drove their car and parked it on the railway tracks . then I called my aunt  and I told her   kafirs fired me . she sent me 30 grands . I went partying all over .

it was wrong what they did to Gaddafi of libya. I kind of liked him. He got 9 PhD dummies working on one of his wild scheme. Shit didn’t work .shit kept flying like burst balloon .  he gathered them and forced them to drink camel piss at gun point . he believed  that would bring out the best in them. Poor gaddafi he didn’t know that phd is fembot deal . see when the corporation has an issue they clear the research dept and call the special team, usually shit from here and there , japan, germany, and wherever else .most fo that shit ,moved to china now of course . happened so quick. but china hey, thats no place to live .

Hijiir , professor dickhead was talking fembot deal. Mumbo jumbo jargon without saying jackshit . its an academic art form for god sake.You wanna shoot then shoot. Stop babbling and debate .

@Mike. Come here high school drop out . you do not add an integer to percentages .okay . I have decided to adopt you . teaching you is potential medical breakthrough. Now  run along . git . take break to process lesson.

@trdsf. No I’m not going to allow you. Go back to your room. You’re grounded  Frankenstein monster

@fencerider. Thank you for coming. Are you going to stay ? see no point . jungle is packed  .

you like trash talking because you yourself are trash

The reason why you do not like Trump is because he is unpredictable. The reason for that you’re all catholic based mind sets .your little brains are programmed to frame and foster  closed systems running on  undefined  posits .  the logos you oblivious buffoon .

this idea is deeply embedded in your culture . its  the obsolete past. The church needs to come up with a different paradigm . the new mythology . I’m working on it . I’m thinking of making myself the god .god this time has to be modeled to look like me .

The conjugation of the verb has three distinct forms wrapped up in it , the idea, the real and the preferred. Do not use conditional clauses I said. You don’t know how. You’re high school drop out . one more word out of you and your munching ice cream national pass time privilege shall be withdrawn.

Hey Hijiir I.m  thinking of doing a piece on Sharia law of flatulence . you know when the Muslim  prays there is an angel standing next to him asking allah to have mercy on him and hear his prayer. The problem if the Muslim lets out wind the angel stops talking to Allah and the prayer is as good as lost which the leaves the Muslim one prayer short which in turn could very well land him/her in the lake of fire forever . I’m going to argue some farts are inaudible and give no fragrance for your sake . because I am awed by you and I admire you . I’m going to need an engineer to rig me a fart detection machine . something light and portable that can be attached to the  rear of end (wink wink).  I mean if you want to that is ..hey I like debate too
I have another idea . do a piece on  Kafir . IN Islam you’re kafir. That means you’re a criminal, enemy of Muslims and enemy of allah and you are cattle that pleasures itself on grass and and and. This is per quran of course. You could argue that you’re not cattle jumping on the band wagon and I’ll argue the opposite  .of course I do not believe you’re cattle . not unless you want me to.  just debate shit you know . fembot shit

So do you think Krishna is like Jesus per NT? did you see this coming ? see i'm right. you're fembot deal

I want an answer or I will move to the next OP. stop wasting time

Munch

Swearing isn't a very christian thing to do, Jesus would tell you off, if he were real
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin