News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Beware of food poisoning

Started by pr126, September 08, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 02:46:52 AM
Never ignore the intense irrational hatred of those closest to each other.

A comedian can make a hideous symbol for sarcasm.  That is pretty much what they do about everything.  I could discuss the basics of humor if you don't understand it.

I have a lot of Europe i me, but not anything Mafia.  Don't like pasta for a start...

Pasta came from China (so they say).  Tomatoes came from America.  Original Roman food was wheat or barley gruel ... with spicy sausages ... for the common folk.  Greens in season.  Seafood if near the coast.  And bread (foccacia) and vinegar wine.

So no Irish mafia, English mafia etc?  Really?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2017, 12:54:14 PM
Pasta came from China (so they say).  Tomatoes came from America.  Original Roman food was wheat or barley gruel ... with spicy sausages ... for the common folk.  Greens in season.  Seafood if near the coast.  And bread (foccacia) and vinegar wine.

So no Irish mafia, English mafia etc?  Really?

Pasta in southern Italy (independent discovery it seems); wheat in the north.  Tomatoes. bell peppers, corn, squash, beans, from the Americas.  Melons and fruits and counting arabic Indian style from the Mid-East.  1500 was a great year for Europe!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

There's always a good reason to have Baruch on ignore.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 11, 2017, 02:12:01 PM
There's always a good reason to have Baruch on ignore.

And I want to SO MUCH.  But then he goes and says a few intelligent things... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!