News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Beware of food poisoning

Started by pr126, September 08, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2017, 01:53:18 AM
"Christian charity is for anyone needy, irrespective of their religion, not just for Christians."

History says this is how pre-Constantine Christians beat out the pre-Constantine Rabbinic Jews.  Both were charitable, but Jews focussed on their own (efficiency you know).  But then the anti-Semitism of those times was horrendous too.  Christians learned charity from Jews ... but being Gentiles, they had a bigger audience to work with.

That does not negate the fact that zakat is for Muslim recipients only.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2017, 01:49:55 AM
Which religion?  That Muslim nut cases should be America's bitch?  MK Ultra writ large?  We did that, with the help of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, to the USSR, in its ill fated adventure in Afghanistan.  Couldn't happen to better people (any of them, not just the Soviets).  But America isn't virtuous, just the home team I root for.

It's a case that those terrorist groups like Isis form from the background of how people in the middle east are raised in a theocracy that teaches them to hate the outsider to their beliefs, but even if they are not part of a group like that, the kind of violence that people migrating to other countries bring with them has to come from something, culture, belief, upbringing, why we read daily reports from places like Sweden of migrant fighting age men attacking people there, forming small groups that walk the streets at night.

These people aren't integrating, their bringing an aggression with them, and looking at history of migration, there weren't daily reports of Chinese migrants in America attacking Americans, or Mexicans doing the same.

There is a lot to be said about a culture of people and how they behave when moving to a new environment
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

@ Munch

According to the left, all cultures are equal, but western culture is the worst.
To the American atheist, all religions are equal but Christianity is the worst.

Don't argue, or you will be branded a racist and a bigot.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on September 10, 2017, 05:34:27 AM
@ Munch

According to the left, all cultures are equal, but western culture is the worst.
To the American atheist, all religions are equal but Christianity is the worst.

Don't argue, or you will be branded a racist and a bigot.

oh yeah I forgot, but then I am white british, so I am the worst of them all.

pr126

Some more badthink from me:
What the hell, I don’t care. Watch.

https://youtu.be/CyuDRlbfVdU

Munch

To be PC you need to give up your culture for someone elses, and admit your a filthy white person with to much privilege.

pr126

Would someone please explain what white privilege means?
Does privilege come with the amount of melanin content of ones skin?

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on September 10, 2017, 08:21:30 AM
Would someone please explain what white privilege means?
Does privilege come with the amount of melanin content of ones skin?

Well see white people, especially the men, are the master race. All other races are minorities, even in other countries where their the majority, and because we're white, we're never poor, always have everything given to us, and for that reason we need to give all the privileges we're born with to other races, since we're all born with a silver spoon in our mouths.

Shiranu

In hindsight, the "pity party" reference might be too obscure and make that combination of pictures really awkward with out getting the reference... but that's okay.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2017, 01:53:18 AM
"Christian charity is for anyone needy, irrespective of their religion, not just for Christians."

History says this is how pre-Constantine Christians beat out the pre-Constantine Rabbinic Jews.  Both were charitable, but Jews focussed on their own (efficiency you know).  But then the anti-Semitism of those times was horrendous too.  Christians learned charity from Jews ... but being Gentiles, they had a bigger audience to work with.
Didn't christians learn everything from Jews?  If not, what did christians learn on their own?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on September 10, 2017, 06:53:46 AM
Some more badthink from me:
What the hell, I don’t care. Watch.

https://youtu.be/CyuDRlbfVdU
Goebbels would be proud.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 10, 2017, 04:01:29 AM
It's a case that those terrorist groups like Isis form from the background of how people in the middle east are raised in a theocracy that teaches them to hate the outsider to their beliefs, but even if they are not part of a group like that, the kind of violence that people migrating to other countries bring with them has to come from something, culture, belief, upbringing, why we read daily reports from places like Sweden of migrant fighting age men attacking people there, forming small groups that walk the streets at night.

These people aren't integrating, their bringing an aggression with them, and looking at history of migration, there weren't daily reports of Chinese migrants in America attacking Americans, or Mexicans doing the same.

There is a lot to be said about a culture of people and how they behave when moving to a new environment

Our Mexicans are too busy working their asses off.  Good people ... if they don't learn English because they are only guest workers ... fine.  If they are staying then expect that since America is more of an open society, their children (thanks to public school) will be bilingual or English only.  I doubt my own ancestors learned English good, in the immigrant generation.  I would encourage bilingual myself.  There are bad people from Mexico and Central America ... hopefully the police can keep up.  It is just crime, not invasion (until we get political).  Maybe we can give California back ... but we are keeping Texas ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 10, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
Didn't christians learn everything from Jews?  If not, what did christians learn on their own?

They learned much from Jews, because they were, early on, Jews.  But not rabbinic Jews (pro Persian party) but hellenistic Jews (pro Roman party).  And theology was much more diverse then than it became later (do what I say because I am a rabbi).  But it was free, and therefore a threat to the State.  Rabbinic Jews learned to not be a threat to the State by 200 BCE.  Christianity by then was Gentile, with Jewish roots.  Then along came Constantine, and Christianity was tamed by the State, no longer a threat to anyone (except enemies of the State).  Christianity didn't become free again until well into the Reformation (Independents, not Lutheran, not Anglican).  It is from the Independents, that you get separation of church and State ... not Lutheran, not Anglican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 10, 2017, 09:05:30 AM
Goebbels would be proud.

No, Goebbels would have already propagandized genocide of immigrants.  And you claim to be a WW II historian?  Please ... don't compare all White people to Hitler, except when you yourself are playing Nazi at Halloween (if then).  Colbert just got slammed for making the Nazi salute.  Stupid media .. that was Roman before it was Nazi.  Are you all ashamed of your Italian Mafia origins?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2017, 09:52:22 AM
No, Goebbels would have already propagandized genocide of immigrants.  And you claim to be a WW II historian?  Please ... don't compare all White people to Hitler, except when you yourself are playing Nazi at Halloween (if then).  Colbert just got slammed for making the Nazi salute.  Stupid media .. that was Roman before it was Nazi.  Are you all ashamed of your Italian Mafia origins?

Never ignore the intense irrational hatred of those closest to each other.

A comedian can make a hideous symbol for sarcasm.  That is pretty much what they do about everything.  I could discuss the basics of humor if you don't understand it.

I have a lot of Europe i me, but not anything Mafia.  Don't like pasta for a start...

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!