Author Topic: I have returned from a decade-long absence!  (Read 275 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: I have returned from a decade-long absence!
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2017, 09:03:57 PM »
We don't disagree, because Dr Diamond happens to be right.  He is also right, that if humanity locally or globally degrades their living environment sufficiently, then they either migrate or don't survive.  Migrating to Mars to trash it, isn't a viable option.

Yes, I don't agree with Molyneux on the issue of IQ, or on other issues.  But just mentioning him, as an indirect criticism of Diamond ... was just ad hominem on your part.  You are a partisan/bigot like all the other ape men.  And yes, Ostler isn't biased either, he simply describes what happened.  His speculation on the future of language, or if English will survive competition with Chinese or Hindi ... is of course only speculation.  Don't judge him on that.

One reason I mentioned the UN development agenda, is that it has had time to work 50 years, and has failed.  The old idea was that colonialism held Nigeria back from becoming a super-power.  The new idea was that the Cold War held Nigeria back from becoming a super-power.  There are more serious problems biogeography wise and climate wise with Nigeria ... than just conspiracy theories about the White Overlords.  Not that I am not sympathetic to Nigerians ... but they will always have certain problems if they remain in Nigeria.  Like lack of weaponized rhinos.
שלום

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • The Lore Of Samsara
Re: I have returned from a decade-long absence!
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2017, 10:29:23 AM »
Welcome back, friend.