Democrats dread Hillary's book tour

Started by SGOS, September 07, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 10, 2017, 10:49:15 AM
Don't drink tea--coffee all the way.

A true beverage connoisseur would ask for Yuenyeung!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on September 10, 2017, 11:23:56 AM
A true beverage connoisseur would ask for Yuenyeung!

You'll have to educate me.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on September 10, 2017, 02:40:14 PM
Tis Coffee.. AND Tea together! (with ice)
Hmmm......................doesn't sound that good.  But I've not tried it, so will hold my final opinion until I do.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 10, 2017, 02:43:43 PM
Hmmm......................doesn't sound that good.  But I've not tried it, so will hold my final opinion until I do.
They give that to guys that have split personality disorders in the mental hospital.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on September 10, 2017, 02:49:58 PM
They give that to guys that have split personality disorders in the mental hospital.
I hope they get to my room soon.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 10, 2017, 03:43:41 PM
I hope they get to my room soon.

The smell of coffee makes me ill.  Hot green tea, on the other hand wakes me up before I even drink it.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 02:19:27 AM
The smell of coffee makes me ill.  Hot green tea, on the other hand wakes me up before I even drink it.
I'm the opposite.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 11, 2017, 09:19:13 AM
I'm the opposite.

Ah, ya love the drink ya grew up with.  But then I got the green tea morning habit because I actually LIKE the stuff later in life.  Who knew?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2017, 09:37:42 AM
Ah, ya love the drink ya grew up with.  But then I got the green tea morning habit because I actually LIKE the stuff later in life.  Who knew?
I suppose you could say that.  But I really did not get into the coffee habit until my mid 20's.  As a child I was not allowed to drink coffee.  So, I never acquired the habit.  Did not drink it in college and not much even in the Army.  But after I got out of the Army and started teaching I also started the habit.  Simply like it better than tea.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 11, 2017, 09:55:00 AM
I suppose you could say that.  But I really did not get into the coffee habit until my mid 20's.  As a child I was not allowed to drink coffee.  So, I never acquired the habit.  Did not drink it in college and not much even in the Army.  But after I got out of the Army and started teaching I also started the habit.  Simply like it better than tea.

I grew up in New England where you learned to ski, drink coffee, and eat fish.  Never adopted any of those habits.  LOL!  Dad was always vaguely embarrassed.  But I am a true Mid Atlantic boy...