Democrats dread Hillary's book tour

Started by SGOS, September 07, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on September 09, 2017, 09:36:47 AM
Actually women did come forward accusing Trump.  No three year old dresses with stale cum though, because none of them would give him a free blow job.  I think it was his crotch grabbing strategy for getting women.  Monika Lewinsky actually saved Clinton's cum.  I find that impressive.  Have you ever had a woman so starry eyed that she kept your cum on her dress and only took it out twice a year to show her friends:  "Look here.  This cum is from some guy on the internet.  I saved his cum."  I doubt that Trump gets much sex, and if he ever slobbered cum on a woman's dress, she would go, "Ick, this is really disgusting.  That creepy old man got cum on my dress.  I'm throwing it in a dumpster."
All of that, plus Trump was accused by an ex-wife of raping her--and she made that accusation in a legal deposition. How anybody who disliked what Clinton did could then 'morally' vote for Trump is beyond me.  Well, not really 'beyond' me--theists very often say they are moral and then don't stick to what they deem moral--they accept and condone all manner of immoral acts.  Typical Trump supporter is like that.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 09, 2017, 10:59:12 AM
All of that, plus Trump was accused by an ex-wife of raping her--and she made that accusation in a legal deposition. How anybody who disliked what Clinton did could then 'morally' vote for Trump is beyond me.  Well, not really 'beyond' me--theists very often say they are moral and then don't stick to what they deem moral--they accept and condone all manner of immoral acts.  Typical Trump supporter is like that.
I think it's just Republican political bullshit.  If Democrat does it, Horror of Horrors.  If a Republican does it, no problemo, not really that sleazy, just a little dalliance in an otherwise honorable man and calls upon our Christian Nation for forgiveness.  We must fight wickedness only when it is called for.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on September 09, 2017, 12:08:07 PM
I think it's just Republican political bullshit.  If Democrat does it, Horror of Horrors.  If a Republican does it, no problemo, not really that sleazy, just a little dalliance in an otherwise honorable man and calls upon our Christian Nation for forgiveness.  We must fight wickedness only when it is called for.
I can still picture Jimmy Swaggert on stage whining and crying that the devil made him do all those prostitutes.  And I believe he did it for a second time--but that devil is just so damn strong!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on September 09, 2017, 12:08:07 PM
Yep.  If a Republican does it, it's fake news. But if a Democrat's husband does it with neither her knowledge nor control, of course it's the wife's fault.  The party of personal responsibility, ladies and gentlemen.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Shiranu on September 09, 2017, 02:02:08 AM
So consensual sex in your opinion is on roughly the same moral ground as sexually assaulting women and bragging about it?

According to Trump (assuming he's not falsely bragging) the woman didn't object to his passes because he's rich and famous. Do you really think Bill's tryst with Monica would have occurred if he wasn't president of the USA? She was a young naive intern clearly influenced by power and the oval office. 

QuoteAnd multiple women who have worked for him or been involved in events hosted by him that have brought lawsuits against him, both recently and in the past.

Multiple woman came forward to accuse Bill as well.

QuoteA+ on the Clinton joke though, that's actually pretty funny.

Believe it or not my mom (since passed) told me that joke.

The point is it seems hypocritical for Hillary to be getting on her high horse. People in glass houses shouldn't' throw bricks. This is also a woman who accepted money from Muslim countries who treat woman as third class citizens and throw homosexuals off roofs and claimed she was under sniper fire. Who tells lies about something that can be so easily verified?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Drew_2017

Quote from: SGOS on September 09, 2017, 09:36:47 AM
Actually women did come forward accusing Trump.  No three year old dresses with stale cum though, because none of them would give him a free blow job.  I think it was his crotch grabbing strategy for getting women.  Monika Lewinsky actually saved Clinton's cum. 

That's because he stamped it with the presidential seal. It wasn't until he became aware of the dress he made his mea culpa. Otherwise his plan was to lie lie lie a habit Hillary picked up.

As for the notion Democrats are held to a higher standard give me a break.
Albert Einstein

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 09, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

All men are rapists ... according to feminists.  Are you a rapist?  And why are you psycho-analyzing Trump voters?  You aren't one are you?  So you have no insight on it at all ... like the Pope speaking of marriage.  I can only share insight of a Hillary hater and Gary Johnson voter.  I actually "know" about that.

So are atheists ever immoral?  Pot calling the kettle black.  Black Kettles Matter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 09, 2017, 01:07:33 PM
Yep.  If a Republican does it, it's fake news. But if a Democrat's husband does it with neither her knowledge nor control, of course it's the wife's fault.  The party of personal responsibility, ladies and gentlemen.

Don't know if it was Hillary's fault, or Jackie O's fault either.  But I do know it was Bill's and Jack's fault.  And I know that Hillary was guilty of staying married to Bill.  Or do you think that Bill is the kind of S&M guy who keeps Hillary tied up in the play dungeon?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 09, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
All men are rapists ... according to feminists.  Are you a rapist?  And why are you psycho-analyzing Trump voters?  You aren't one are you?  So you have no insight on it at all ... like the Pope speaking of marriage.  I can only share insight of a Hillary hater and Gary Johnson voter.  I actually "know" about that.

So are atheists ever immoral?  Pot calling the kettle black.  Black Kettles Matter.
Blowviating again, eh Baruch?  Ya, seems so.  Am I a rapist?  No.  When did you stop beating your wife???  Who is 'psycho-analyzing' here--you or me. 

I am not a chef, yet I do have insight into food.  You like to make these kinds of pronouncements as tho you are the expert on all things.  I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a firm idea of what it is you think.  Your actual thoughts are fairly hard to pin down--do you even care what it is you think?  Seems more and more as though you are a closet Trump supporter.  (For Trump and his supporters, lies and thoughts don't matter, for they change by the minute.)

Are atheists ever immoral?  Jesus Christ, Baruch--talk about loaded questions.  And this question you know the answer before you ask it.  I guess you really do like to seem to be intellectual--more like pseudo-intellectual.  At times you are so full of shit it literally drips from your fingers!  What the hell do you mean by 'moral' and I'll tell you--but then you already knew the answer. 

Black Kettles Matter--golly gee, you are just so fucking, awesomely clever, aren't you????  I am in awwwwww.................................. 

Drew_2017

[quote ]
Black Kettles Matter--golly gee, you are just so fucking, awesomely clever, aren't you????  I am in awwwwww..................................
[/quote]

I thought it was one of Baruch's better baruchisms...
Albert Einstein

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drew_2017 on September 09, 2017, 11:43:59 PM
I thought it was one of Baruch's better baruchisms...
Yeah, me too--I said 'awwwww.........................'

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 09, 2017, 08:39:36 PM
Blowviating again, eh Baruch?  Ya, seems so.  Am I a rapist?  No.  When did you stop beating your wife???  Who is 'psycho-analyzing' here--you or me. 

I am not a chef, yet I do have insight into food.  You like to make these kinds of pronouncements as tho you are the expert on all things.  I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a firm idea of what it is you think.  Your actual thoughts are fairly hard to pin down--do you even care what it is you think?  Seems more and more as though you are a closet Trump supporter.  (For Trump and his supporters, lies and thoughts don't matter, for they change by the minute.)

Are atheists ever immoral?  Jesus Christ, Baruch--talk about loaded questions.  And this question you know the answer before you ask it.  I guess you really do like to seem to be intellectual--more like pseudo-intellectual.  At times you are so full of shit it literally drips from your fingers!  What the hell do you mean by 'moral' and I'll tell you--but then you already knew the answer. 

Can't take the heat?  Stay off the psychologist's couch then.  You are full of prejudice (it is a human trait).  But it isn't a pretty trait.  Atheists talk about rationality, but are irrational.  Atheists talk about not judging people for their oddities, but are raving bigots.  Not you personally .. just those straw men who should not play with matches ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2017, 01:32:35 AM
Can't take the heat?  Stay off the psychologist's couch then.  You are full of prejudice (it is a human trait).  But it isn't a pretty trait.  Atheists talk about rationality, but are irrational.  Atheists talk about not judging people for their oddities, but are raving bigots.  Not you personally .. just those straw men who should not play with matches ;-)
Can't take the heat?  What heat??  And what psychologist's couch am I on?  You want to keep putting me on one by making these strange assertions about me.  Of course I'm prejudice--and deeply so, in some cases.  I am prejudice about Trump--but those prejudices do seem to be justified.  Yes, atheists talk about rationality and some are irrational.  Being 'atheist' does not bestow any particular trait and level of intelligence or intellect or anything else--except the lack of belief in god(s).  You keep wanting to provide simple little labels for various and sundry things, and it isn't that simple.  Theists, like you, talk about irrational things and believe them to be real.  All of you do that.  A theist may touch upon a rational thought--but they reject it when they talk of their god(s)--like you do.  You experienced an anomaly in your brain and you go all gushing about your personal g_d.  So, don't tell me about rational/irrational thought.  You seem to be sorely lacking in it. (Rational thought)  Yes, you are glib.  Yes you are intelligent.  Yes, you are bright.  But you have this one huge blind spot and it taints all the rest of you thoughts.  In the end, you are simply giving real life to a fiction.  Yes, a lie.  But go ahead.  Talk about calling the kettle black.  And yes, Black Kettles Matter--as much as your phony god does.

Baruch

Weak tea.  Glad you admit your non PC POV.  Go get some counseling from the HS advisors, find a safe place to cool off, or you will be stuck in study hall after class, a long time ;-)  Now I see where the Millennials came from.  Baby-boomers ... cough.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2017, 09:39:04 AM
Weak tea.  Glad you admit your non PC POV.  Go get some counseling from the HS advisors, find a safe place to cool off, or you will be stuck in study hall after class, a long time ;-)  Now I see where the Millennials came from.  Baby-boomers ... cough.
Don't drink tea--coffee all the way.  When have I not admitted my non PC POV???  Before I retired from teaching HS, I did get counseling from HS advisers all the time.  Safe place to cool off--well, home as always.  And yeah, I'll be stuck in study hall the rest of my life.  So, you admit you need a little course in the birds-and-the-bees.  Okay, here goes--mommy and daddy fuck--then sometime later a baby/kid pops out.  That's it.  And isn't it simply amazing how parents mold their kids??