Democrats dread Hillary's book tour

Started by SGOS, September 07, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on September 07, 2017, 09:19:45 PM
Assuming the R's controlled the house and the senate Hillary would be incapable of doing much of anything and she would be under continued and perpetual investigations. I would be worse than gridlock. 

You're assuming I think Trump is doing a horrible job. Politically he's terrible. He hasn't learned the mumble jumble politicians use to talk out of both sides of their mouth and talk much while saying nothing.

On Russia- Though he's supposedly in cahoots with the Russians relationships have grown cold. Is that good?
-N. Korea -He is applying leadership to a situation last two administrations fumbled on.
Hurricanes. - Everyone in government appears to be handling these situations better. He and the First Lady did well. 
Obama Care- Total disaster
Major Bills-None
In spite of all the frothing at the mouth by the left leaning news I don't think Trump is a racist or a white supremacist. He's not politically or PC astute.

Prepare to be disappointed ;-(  Gary Johnson 2020.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 07, 2017, 11:17:51 PM
There you go using that word again--think--something you clearly just don't know how to do.  No wonder you think Drump is doing a good job.  How you can admire a man who grabs women by the pussy (and brags about it) and doesn't pay the little guys who work for him, is beyond me.

Typical Kurgan behavior.  All European-ish leaders are like that, since 2000 BCE.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

I like how in the book, she is still salty and angry at Sanders, rather than admit she is just an unlikable person regardless of how much good she does.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Drew_2017

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 07, 2017, 11:17:51 PM
There you go using that word again--think--something you clearly just don't know how to do.  No wonder you think Drump is doing a good job.  How you can admire a man who grabs women by the pussy (and brags about it) and doesn't pay the little guys who work for him, is beyond me.

I noted his failures and shortcomings and personality flaws. He wasn't my choice for the nomination I hoped Rubio or Kasich had won. Do you want me to go through the litany of Hillary's lies, deceptions, greed and avarice for comparison? As for pussy grabbing we need go no further than Hillary's husband who used the presidency for that purpose. I can separate Bill's character flaws from his performance as president because he was a good president over all.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Shiranu

What does Bill Clinton's consensual sexual escapades have to do with Hillary as a politician or Donald as a braggart of sexual assault?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on September 08, 2017, 11:58:56 AM
I noted his failures and shortcomings and personality flaws. He wasn't my choice for the nomination I hoped Rubio or Kasich had won. Do you want me to go through the litany of Hillary's lies, deceptions, greed and avarice for comparison? As for pussy grabbing we need go no further than Hillary's husband who used the presidency for that purpose. I can separate Bill's character flaws from his performance as president because he was a good president over all.

Clinton was paid off ... to remove Glass-Steagal and not regulate the Dark Banking that was just happening as he left office.  Biggest Deep Banking since McCain helped out the S&L industry in Arizona.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on September 08, 2017, 12:39:28 PM
What does Bill Clinton's consensual sexual escapades have to do with Hillary as a politician or Donald as a braggart of sexual assault?

If Hillary wasn't a total bitch, she wouldn't have even divorced Bill (when governor) she would have fed him to the gators.  They are too peas in the same slimy pod.  Think Mr & Mrs McBeth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Shiranu on September 08, 2017, 12:39:28 PM

They have to do with the pot calling the kettle black. In Trumps case we only have his braggadocio in Clinton's case we have a dress and several others who've come forward.

Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon are on a ship that hits an iceberg. The captain calls out to abandon ship. Carter yells woman and children first! Nixon yells screw the woman and children! Clinton yells do we have time?

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on September 08, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

They have to do with the pot calling the kettle black. In Trumps case we only have his braggadocio in Clinton's case we have a dress and several others who've come forward.

Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon are on a ship that hits an iceberg. The captain calls out to abandon ship. Carter yells woman and children first! Nixon yells screw the woman and children! Clinton yells do we have time? 

So why do you still support the failed democracy and republicanism.  Join me in ... authoritarian monarchy ;-)  But I really do like your joke about the Titanic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteThey have to do with the pot calling the kettle black.

So consensual sex in your opinion is on roughly the same moral ground as sexually assaulting women and bragging about it?

QuoteIn Trumps case we only have his braggadocio...

And multiple women who have worked for him or been involved in events hosted by him that have brought lawsuits against him, both recently and in the past.

Quote...in Clinton's case we have a dress and several others who've come forward.

Link to those women who came forward about Hillary Clinton having sexual relations with them.

A+ on the Clinton joke though, that's actually pretty funny.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Baruch on September 08, 2017, 07:20:24 AM
Thanks the Intel agencies (yes, for many of us, you have an Intel CPU ... coincidence?  I think not!
You mean the agency called Corruption Is Amazing?  Some people call it the CIA, but if ever there was a government agency dedicated to corruption the CIA would be it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: Drew_2017 on September 08, 2017, 10:59:49 PM
In Trumps case we only have his braggadocio in Clinton's case we have a dress and several others who've come forward.
Actually women did come forward accusing Trump.  No three year old dresses with stale cum though, because none of them would give him a free blow job.  I think it was his crotch grabbing strategy for getting women.  Monika Lewinsky actually saved Clinton's cum.  I find that impressive.  Have you ever had a woman so starry eyed that she kept your cum on her dress and only took it out twice a year to show her friends:  "Look here.  This cum is from some guy on the internet.  I saved his cum."  I doubt that Trump gets much sex, and if he ever slobbered cum on a woman's dress, she would go, "Ick, this is really disgusting.  That creepy old man got cum on my dress.  I'm throwing it in a dumpster."

Unbeliever

We won't be happy until the whole world is America.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 09, 2017, 03:30:19 AM
You mean the agency called Corruption Is Amazing?  Some people call it the CIA, but if ever there was a government agency dedicated to corruption the CIA would be it.

Corruption is a weapon, and CIA uses any and all weapons.  This is why ... while the State is retarded, it is foolish to go full retard ... but they do.  Just ask the Pretorian Guard.

Bill Clinton saw Mel Brooks in "History of the World Part 1" as King Louis of France ... saying ... "It is good to be the king!".  The script had Mel chasing every young French woman in the Versailles garden.  This is a pathology of course, most men would never do that, even if they got the opportunity.  I would be happy to look .. I can enjoy people watching ... but I don't touch.  Of course prudes and feminists are offended if I bother to look at the ugliness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 09, 2017, 09:38:06 AM
We won't be happy until the whole world is America.

But we have company.  Everyone wants the world to be their flavor of flaming sack of crap.  This is why Un and Trump keep leaving flaming sacks on each other's doorstep, hitting the door bell, and running away.  Apes are insulted when we compare them to us.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.