Terrorist plot against Paris gay nightclubs thwarted

Started by pr126, September 14, 2017, 02:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Compare the teachings of Muhammad and the teaching of Jesus.
But to do that, one has to have some knowledge of Islam.
Something that American atheist won’t do.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on September 19, 2017, 06:16:50 AM
Compare the teachings of Muhammad and the teaching of Jesus.
But to do that, one has to have some knowledge of Islam.
Something that American atheist won’t do.

They aren't all that difference and yes, I've read both books.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on September 19, 2017, 06:18:47 AM
They aren't all that difference and yes, I've read both books.
Then you did not understand it well.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on September 19, 2017, 06:23:38 AM
Then you did not understand it well.

From your perspective, the books must seem very different.  From mine, they aren't.  It's not like one is "Dick, Jane, and Sally" and the other is 'Lord Of The Flies'.  They are both young adult semi-moronic fiction.

pr126

OK, read Quan 9:29, think about it.
Tell me what it means.

Munch

None of us needs to read these cult books to understand their cult books, its just a matter of fact. I've never read the bible, and apart from being forced to listen to stupid children's story interpretations of the bible in junior school (which omits the parts of certain stories that involve death, murder, rape, genocide and god being a colossal cunt), I've never found a reason to read it, since I know i won't achieve some higher level of human understanding from doing so.
The fact such cult books exist in the first place gives me all the understanding I need to know how easy clueless morons there are who follow such stories into adulthood as if their real.

Same goes for the quran, don't need to read it, its just another cult.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

It is a very dangerous cult that will change everyone’s lives. For the worse.
A cult that kills indiscrimenately to achieve its goal.

A cult that has been doing it for fourteen centuries.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on September 19, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

All that tells me about the nature of the human condition is people are easily lead. I would sooner look into a study into psychology on why this occurs then look into the made up shit in a cult book.

pr126

Quote from: Munch on September 19, 2017, 06:49:29 AM
All that tells me about the nature of the human condition is people are easily lead. I would sooner look into a study into psychology on why this occurs then look into the made up shit in a cult book.
Don’t forget that this “cult” has the support, approval and protection, even cooperation of all our governments and institutions and we are inviting this cult into our countries in unlimited numbers.
(Our taxes pays for it.)

Those who dare to dissent, are dealt with.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 19, 2017, 06:40:36 AM
None of us needs to read these cult books to understand their cult books, its just a matter of fact. I've never read the bible, and apart from being forced to listen to stupid children's story interpretations of the bible in junior school (which omits the parts of certain stories that involve death, murder, rape, genocide and god being a colossal cunt), I've never found a reason to read it, since I know i won't achieve some higher level of human understanding from doing so.
The fact such cult books exist in the first place gives me all the understanding I need to know how easy clueless morons there are who follow such stories into adulthood as if their real.

Same goes for the quran, don't need to read it, its just another cult.

Interesting that you called god a "cunt" rather than an "ass", LOL!

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on September 19, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

Length of time for a cult is not important.  Wiccans go back longer and I don't care about them either.

Unsupported beliefs define a cult no matter how long.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on September 19, 2017, 06:55:03 AM
Don’t forget that this “cult” has the support, approval and protection, even cooperation of all our governments and institutions and we are inviting this cult into our countries in unlimited numbers.
(Our taxes pays for it.)

Those who dare to dissent, are dealt with.
I should add to my studies into why there are people in the west who can't differentiate the people from the religion, as if its so ingrained in them just insulting the faith is taking a poke at the people who blindly follow said faith, and your a terrible person for doing so? That really requires some deeper psychological understanding.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 19, 2017, 07:15:52 AM
I should add to my studies into why there are people in the west who can't differentiate the people from the religion, as if its so ingrained in them just insulting the faith is taking a poke at the people who blindly follow said faith, and your a terrible person for doing so? That really requires some deeper psychological understanding.

Caring so little about the value of religion, they could all disappear tomorrow and I don't think it would make much difference.  The gains overcome whatever losses there are.