Author Topic: The Wise One's Burden  (Read 215 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: The Wise One's Burden
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 03:51:11 AM »
Yes, one arm can grow a whole new starfish ... but the arm has to have part of the gut.  Kind of hard to regrow 80% of your body if you can't eat ;-(

Well, can you do that?  I'll give you an arm, a leg AND most of your guts.!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 07:32:40 AM »
Well, can you do that?  I'll give you an arm, a leg AND most of your guts.!

Yes, starfish are seriously superior to ape men.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 08:08:19 AM »
Yes, starfish are seriously superior to ape men.

Well, who is further up the food chain?  The lobster eat the starfish and I eat the lobster.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 08:19:26 PM »
Well, who is further up the food chain?  The lobster eat the starfish and I eat the lobster.

And the crabs eat you, if you fall overboard and drown ;-)  Tough getting the fur out of their mouth parts though ;-(
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 03:10:49 AM »
And the crabs eat you, if you fall overboard and drown ;-)  Tough getting the fur out of their mouth parts though ;-(

If I die in the water, I am food for all the sea life.  If I die on the land, I am food for all the land life.  Molecules to molecules, atoms to atoms, all is recycled.  And that is why I desire an open grave.  *I* won't know I'm being eaten and returned to the Earth...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 10:20:51 PM »
If I die in the water, I am food for all the sea life.  If I die on the land, I am food for all the land life.  Molecules to molecules, atoms to atoms, all is recycled.  And that is why I desire an open grave.  *I* won't know I'm being eaten and returned to the Earth...

It is a well known paranoia, that you are aware of it as your body decays and is consumed and turned to dust ... because you are still you, being only a body, no matter what condition you are in.
שלום