News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The little probe that could

Started by trdsf, September 05, 2017, 08:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on September 17, 2017, 12:29:19 AM
Figuratively speaking, anyway.
That figure was ate quite a while ago.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 16, 2017, 09:31:12 AM
We literally expect it from  you now.

Literal facts are sort of a focus of mine.  Beats the hell out of superstitions.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 19, 2017, 04:03:50 AM
Literal facts are sort of a focus of mine.  Beats the hell out of superstitions.

No nuance for you ;-)  That and I hope you break a mirror, it would serve you right ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 19, 2017, 10:26:09 PM
No nuance for you ;-)  That and I hope you break a mirror, it would serve you right ;-)

I broke a mirror once.  I picked up the pieces carefully and wrapped them up in many layers of newspaper and set it in a box in the trash.  No apparent change happened afterwards.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on September 23, 2017, 04:39:00 AM
I broke a mirror once.  I picked up the pieces carefully and wrapped them up in many layers of newspaper and set it in a box in the trash.  No apparent change happened afterwards.
You have to do it at midnight at a crossroads under a full moon. Don't forget to walk widdershins three times or you've wasted all that work.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 23, 2017, 07:55:34 AM
You have to do it at midnight at a crossroads under a full moon. Don't forget to walk widdershins three times or you've wasted all that work.

Well, actually, I should have hidden by the front steps and flung the pieces like ninja stars at the deer eating my hostas.  But you never get those good ideas until it is too late.