Psychological Test Determines if You Are a Pervert

Started by SGOS, September 03, 2017, 12:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Take this TEST with a grain of salt.  I'm quite sure the test is rigged to make you feel like an obsessed sex maniac.  But it's kind of fun.

Draconic Aiur

Most common answer is tits. Quiz was made by a FemaNazi

aitm

I am delighted that I passed with flying colors. I am indeed a normal sex obsessed male.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

I had to study the naked couple for quite sometime, which I actually didn't mind doing. I finally saw the dolphins, but I thought it was a rip off of Where's Waldo.  Not really much of an optical illusion, and they weren't good dolphins anyway.  I was happy when I realized then naked couple would always be there, because, well, it's a picture of a naked couple with hidden dolphins.  But I don't think the test was pass/fail; Just an excuse to look at naked women.  Glad to hear everyone aced it though.

Mr.Obvious

Hah, I don't need a test to tell me I'm a pervert.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on September 03, 2017, 08:51:20 PM
I don't know what that means..but I like it.
Prevert, before you know what you're doing.
Pervert, when you think you know what you're doing.
Provert, when you teach at the college level.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

I took the test.  I saw tadpoles, beehives, a salad bowl, and a cloud.

Because I don't play the pysch games and always look for alternate views.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!