News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

HBA In house, one week.....party on!

Started by baddogma, June 13, 2013, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baddogma

"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

aitm

Quote from: "baddogma"WOOOT!

just one word of caution...okay four

hide the fuckin banjo!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

wolf39us

FlatEarth1024

Where is this taking place?  Still in SD?...or back in Colo?  Last time you guys got together it was All-Star weekend.  Busdriver was there, right?  A few others?

WitchSabrina

Where's my invitation dammit?

*stomps foot*
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

Shit fire. I'll be in Colorado next week. Wish I could make it up there. Been planning this trip for six months......

baddogma

We are in South Dakota at my church. He brought his fiddle and we are hanging out at the lake for a few days and seeing the tourist stuff. Anyone is welcome!
"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

PopeyesPappy

Tell him to hold on to his hat this time if ya'll go up the mountain.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

AllPurposeAtheist

Desperado's obviously.. Hey! There's four in or around Ohio.. To bad nobody can stand me..  :fsm:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

The Skeletal Atheist

I can already smell the santorum. Incidentally I have a pressure washer and can offer santorum cleaning services for lower than the average santorum cleaner.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Brian37

Quote from: "wolf39us"HBA?

Hillbilly Atheist.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "baddogma"WOOOT!

just one word of caution...okay four

hide the fuckin banjo!

No shit, a banjo to HBA is like a Ninja's throwing star, deadly.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Tell him to hold on to his hat this time if ya'll go up the mountain.

Please don't use "ya'll" I feel my IQ drop every time I read that.

Brian37

Link doesn't work, for someone who hates country, there must be a god.