News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I need help with something

Started by Jannabear, August 31, 2017, 08:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jannabear

I dont know if this is the right section for a thread like this, if not feel free to move it.
But uhm, I need to find someone who can drive me from trenton ohio to columbus, for a price.
It's an emergency.

Baruch

Quote from: Jannabear on August 31, 2017, 08:52:46 PM
I dont know if this is the right section for a thread like this, if not feel free to move it.
But uhm, I need to find someone who can drive me from trenton ohio to columbus, for a price.
It's an emergency.

Enter The Darkness ... sorry, not my part of the country.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Not my part of the country either
sorry...

Mr.Obvious

Not my country. Hope you find someone.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jannabear on August 31, 2017, 08:52:46 PM
It's an emergency.
Checked Craig's List for your area?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Yeah, @Jannabear , if you need to, you can try an uber, or you can check craigslist's "rideshare"

I understand your wanting to ride with someone more familiar, like us though. I don't remember who lives where, but maybe one of us lives near you and will be able to help. I hope you're ok and safe, this doesn't sound too good

Jannabear

if you guys are wondering why its because I need to get a ride to a shelter in columbus to get away from abuse

Munch

I'm sorry to hear that :(. Is there no one nearby you can stay with, friend, other family member, colleague?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jannabear

Quote from: Munch on September 01, 2017, 09:16:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear that :(. Is there no one nearby you can stay with, friend, other family member, colleague?
Nope.

The Skeletal Atheist

What's wrong, if you don't mind me asking?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Jannabear

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on September 01, 2017, 09:34:02 PM
What's wrong, if you don't mind me asking?
I have a sibling whos repeatedly tried to stab me, parents blamed me for "Being annoying" dad makes constant threats and crosses physical boundaries when hes upset and has hit me alot in the past so im constantly afraid hes going to snap

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Jannabear on September 01, 2017, 11:38:01 PM
I have a sibling whos repeatedly tried to stab me, parents blamed me for "Being annoying" dad makes constant threats and crosses physical boundaries when hes upset and has hit me alot in the past so im constantly afraid hes going to snap
Please get out of there quickly. As someone that has a dad that threatened to kill him, I understand that fear. You need to get out of that environment asap for your own safety and mental health

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Jannabear on September 01, 2017, 11:38:01 PM
Well fuck, get a taxi or something, but get out of there.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Munch

Go online and contact protective services, I'm not sure how old you are, but running to a shelter without food or money will end up badly for you. Look for online support, if your under 18 child protective services may help
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin