News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Baruch

Started by Sorginak, August 25, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 28, 2017, 07:21:27 AM
I was being nice.  Are you going to give us a lecture on the Rothschilds next, hum?

You were being insultingly obvious.  You are only the 2nd most intelligent person on the forum. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Baruch on August 25, 2017, 11:49:40 PM
Yep ... and Baruch was the name of the secretary (amanuensis) of the prophet Jeremiah.  Sometimes Paul used a secretary to write out his thoughts in his letters to the churches, the secretary adding his little bit at the end of the letter.
Yeah, yeah, but what's on everyone's mind is can you take shorthand on your clantily clad thigh? Wait..scantily? Yeah, that's the ticket..your scantily clad thigh.. I haven't had enough coffee this morning yet.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 28, 2017, 07:24:25 AM
You were being insultingly obvious.  You are only the 2nd most intelligent person on the forum.

Well, you improve your stature by not taking up my challenge.  There are only Republicans hiding under your bed ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 28, 2017, 07:26:24 AM
Yeah, yeah, but what's on everyone's mind is can you take shorthand on your clantily clad thigh?

As in the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?  Don't go there, I would love genocide too much ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Baruch on September 28, 2017, 07:27:52 AM
As in the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?  Don't go there, I would love genocide too much ;-)
Sorry, I prefer my secretaries scantily clad and not riding around on big mean looking horses scaring the brethren..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 28, 2017, 07:27:02 AM
Well, you improve your stature by not taking up my challenge.  There are only Republicans hiding under your bed ;-)

My king-size waterbed with drawers under it allows no room for Republicans.  I might check the deck though.  They love BBQ's.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 28, 2017, 07:30:40 AM
Sorry, I prefer my secretaries scantily clad and not riding around on big mean looking horses scaring the brethren..

Sorry, I don't look too good in a short pin-stipe skirt or tight business dress ;-)  You should have seen me in my youth ... hoot, hoot ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 28, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

You mean like 5'4" and weighing 120 pounds soaking wet, wearing shorts?

Like I was at 14?  LOL!