Author Topic: I'm Not Sure What To Do With This Thing-a-ma-Bob  (Read 865 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: I'm Not Sure What To Do With This Thing-a-ma-Bob
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 07:48:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The bedbugs are stuck in your fur ;-)

Nah, they are parasites that bite and leave.  And if you don't have their small bites and don't find them on the sheets at 3 A.M., you don't have them.  But I was a but paranoid about bedbugs and cockroaches right after Dad moved in from FL in 2014.  Fortunately. we brought neither with him. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline SGOS

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 08:09:53 AM »
This new resurgence of bed bugs is quite scary.  Every time I stay in a motel, I think about it, and it gives me the creeps.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 09:23:34 AM »
This new resurgence of bed bugs is quite scary.  Every time I stay in a motel, I think about it, and it gives me the creeps.

Gives me the creeps too.  Especially since the cats sleep around and under the sheets sometimes and I get claw-pricks from them.  And tick-bites from out side.  But none ever show the distinctive signs of bedbugs.  And since I wake up at night frequently and toss back the covers to look, I rest assured...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2018, 09:26:37 PM »
Gives me the creeps too.  Especially since the cats sleep around and under the sheets sometimes and I get claw-pricks from them.  And tick-bites from out side.  But none ever show the distinctive signs of bedbugs.  And since I wake up at night frequently and toss back the covers to look, I rest assured...

Ninja ticks ... you will never see them coming ...
שלום

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 09:27:21 PM »
Nah, they are parasites that bite and leave.  And if you don't have their small bites and don't find them on the sheets at 3 A.M., you don't have them.  But I was a but paranoid about bedbugs and cockroaches right after Dad moved in from FL in 2014.  Fortunately. we brought neither with him.

Southern cousins too rustic fer ya?
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2018, 06:36:24 AM »
Southern cousins too rustic fer ya?

Yes.  I left Dad's stuff outside in plastic bags for the sun-heat buildup to kill anything in his stuff.  If anything came with him, it didn't survive.  An ounce of prevention...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk