There is no such thing as the Deep State ...

Started by Baruch, August 23, 2017, 06:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 01:26:05 PM
I used to call telephone numbers my agency paid for that weren't at locations I knew of.  One location kept hanging up on me and I kept calling back.  Eventually a person said "we are on the other side of the Potomac".  When I asked how he knew which side *I* was on, he said "It doesn't matter!". 

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKK...

And then there was the time I dialed a satellite...  I figured it out by when I got a dial tone.

OK ... good thing the guy who answered didn't speak Russian.  Russia is an American psyop too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 26, 2017, 02:45:23 PM
OK ... good thing the guy who answered didn't speak Russian.  Russia is an American psyop too.

How do you know he couldn't?  I wasn't able to ask in Russian.  That was WAY before phone conversations were routinely recorded.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 04:07:43 PM
How do you know he couldn't?  I wasn't able to ask in Russian.  That was WAY before phone conversations were routinely recorded.

What do you think J Edgar was doing while playing dress-up?  Wiretaps.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 26, 2017, 06:37:15 PM
What do you think J Edgar was doing while playing dress-up?  Wiretaps.

Yeah, but you had to know how to tap.  Don't forget my career was in voice telecommunicationa for A (*koff koff*) federal agency. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Congress passed, and Trump signed a law, presently limited to the DC mass transit authority, the power to search property without warrant ...

"A bill that will allow homes to be searched without a warrant was passed with overwhelming support by the United States Congress, and signed into law by President Trumpâ€"and it happened with no media coverage and very little fanfare."

You ain't got any Constitution at all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Usage of phrases like "deep state", "Reptilians" and "funded by George Soros" basically means the person is so far gone into cloudkookooland that there's no good bothering to argue with them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on August 27, 2017, 03:10:44 AM
Usage of phrases like "deep state", "Reptilians" and "funded by George Soros" basically means the person is so far gone into cloudkookooland that there's no good bothering to argue with them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Says the guy, hiding under a rock in Taipei ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Taken from Wikipedia ...

"When a large number of people may come to believe obviously false and potentially distressing things based purely on hearsay, these beliefs are not considered to be clinical delusions by the psychiatric profession and are labelled instead as mass hysteria."

The Third Reich was good at exploiting mass hysteria.  Modern Deep State apparatus, is good at inducing mass hysteria of their own choosing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

All we have are your statements to that effect. I see no evidence other than you rambling on about deep state and whatnot.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on August 28, 2017, 05:58:06 AM
All we have are your statements to that effect. I see no evidence other than you rambling on about deep state and whatnot.

Ignore the evidence at your peril.  Do you think that Edward Snowden and Wikileaks are fakes?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on August 28, 2017, 06:30:01 AM
Ignore the evidence at your peril.  Do you think that Edward Snowden and Wikileaks are fakes?
The revelations from wikileaks pales in comparison to what you put forward.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on August 28, 2017, 08:14:18 AM
The revelations from wikileaks pales in comparison to what you put forward.

You aren't reading between the lines.  Wikileaks lets you put two and two together ... that and basically all of history since 1950.  But some ideas are speculative, and always will be.  People who trust government (or corporations) will end up working as FEMA guards.  So good for you ...

Trump just agreed to let the police have full military equipment .. gotta have an Abrams tank to clean up waterlogged Houston, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2017, 07:11:29 AM
Yes, the Holocaust happened, because of German incompetence.  If they were competent, the Central Powers would have won in 1918.  And yes, the comedy must flow, along with all the other psychops, like CIA agent Gloria Steinem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

They didn't stop being CIA.  The Clintons are CIA too.
Yeah, and Chuck Barris was a CIA assassin. But I think he only killed with laughter.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Anarchists don't believe the State exists, let alone the Deep State.  If you close your eyes an chant la-la-la long enough, what disturbs you will cease to exist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 28, 2017, 05:40:43 PM
Anarchists don't believe the State exists, let alone the Deep State.  If you close your eyes an chant la-la-la long enough, what disturbs you will cease to exist.
.........What????   Really?  I'll have to try that!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?