Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Politics 'Trumps' Gender

Started by Drew_2017, August 29, 2017, 11:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 30, 2017, 11:04:37 PM
Not everyone in Austin TX ...

Red Guard Austin ... armed anti-Fa, a self described autonomous Marxist-Leninist-Maoist group.  Not New Left ... Old Left.  I don't give them much of a chance in Texas.

There aren't rightists or leftists when helping people in natural disasters...  You do what you can.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2017, 01:34:18 AM
There aren't rightists or leftists when helping people in natural disasters...  You do what you can.

Tell that to the politically inclined.  We stopped being Americans, around 1945 ... or 1861 ... or 1787.

So do you support classic Marxists?  I don't think they are helping anyone ... it being Austin and all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 31, 2017, 06:52:20 AM
Tell that to the politically inclined.  We stopped being Americans, around 1945 ... or 1861 ... or 1787.

So do you support classic Marxists?  I don't think they are helping anyone ... it being Austin and all.

Well, it IS worth noting that the Texans objected to Federal help for New Jersey when Hurricane Sandy struck there.  Turnabout would be fa valuable lesson.  But I have donated to help the Texans.  We are still one nation, regardless of politics.  All should help as they can.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!