A really good analysis, that people here will appreciate ..

Started by Baruch, August 20, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

at least us older folks who remember these events ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/how-america-lost-its-mind/534231/

The Fantasy-Industrial Complex ... so true, so CIA psyop.  To be an free person, to be an American, means that you can believe anything, anything you want.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I don't "believe" in anything, I just find working hypotheses.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 10:40:38 PM
at least us older folks who remember these events ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/how-america-lost-its-mind/534231/

The Fantasy-Industrial Complex ... so true, so CIA psyop.  To be an free person, to be an American, means that you can believe anything, anything you want.
I'm in the process of reading that article, and it goes against your diatribe of ... whatever the fuck you're thinking it means.

It lays out the foundation that U.S. citizens, in the start, do believe anything they want, but however there's no CIA or whatever comunjun you want to believe about secret societies, except the ridiculous notion of ESP. In fact, the author ridicules the notion. Stop watching stoopid movies about JKF assassination starring Kevin Costner.

There's no FEMA camp with your name on it, nor any UFOs or reptilian overlords wanting to probe your anus. If anything it merely shows the incredulity that the 60'ies young adults would accept as true because they think 'anything goes' as far as reality is concerned.

It's a muck, with no direction of any sort. Whatever government agencies roles had to play, I suspect they don't know what the end results would be. It's a common thing that, that people do things out of beliefs of "greater good" or what have you rather than steering towards some goal.

It's not exactly ground-breaking article about what we know already; the people would rather believe whatever they want to believe, just that now they have no excuse, no reality to face. And can continue in their "efforts" to shitface themselves in whatever fantasy they want.

It's the fault in our reasoning, I think is to blame, that we now have shitshows like Alex Jones'. Kurt's experts of his book just outline what has been wrong with the U.S. for 50 years now: Too much of a good thing.

---

It really angers me to think that these morons think they universe revolves around their solipsistic selves, that they can just throw objective realizations to the wayside because they we're at the gates of the subjective against the objective. Unsurprising, from the article, the 60ies rejection of everything scientific and technology is riddled with religious fervor for egoism and distaste for the established truths and reckonings. In a word: relativism. I suffer from a mental illness and, oh, it's very real; not like what these pansies would want you to believe, that I'm merely imaging things and that I can "free myself" at any time. It doesn't work like that. I'm trapped in my own mind, and this mind has an itching for delusional thought. So, don't come to me and say that I can wish upon a star or what have you, because fact-based reality is what has kept me alive.

Baruch

I didn't write the article, it doesn't have to say what I want it to say.  And even if I had written it, I can put forth a different persona for any given article.  Consistency?  What the hell is that?

But thanks for reading it, I think it is really good, even if I didn't write it.  That is why I shared it.  And yes, everyone here is a little off ... sorry if your being a little off ... is bothersome for you.  Yes, some reality based stuff does keep one going each day ... I need it to.

What I most like about the article, is that it gets us back to simple un-biased observation of people.  It drops the MSM, government, academic, CIA bullshit narrative ... that is necessary to keep us sheep fighting the enemy of the week.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 22, 2017, 06:54:53 AM
I didn't write the article, it doesn't have to say what I want it to say.  And even if I had written it, I can put forth a different persona for any given article.  Consistency?  What the hell is that?

But thanks for reading it, I think it is really good, even if I didn't write it.  That is why I shared it.  And yes, everyone here is a little off ... sorry if your being a little off ... is bothersome for you.  Yes, some reality based stuff does keep one going each day ... I need it to.

What I most like about the article, is that it gets us back to simple un-biased observation of people.  It drops the MSM, government, academic, CIA bullshit narrative ... that is necessary to keep us sheep fighting the enemy of the week.

I never doubted I was a little bit "off".  But I think I am "off" in the right direction.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

aitm

I know the truth, not just the real truth, but the really super secret truth..but....I am not allowed to tell you....its a secret.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on August 26, 2017, 05:36:24 PM
I know the truth, not just the real truth, but the really super secret truth..but....I am not allowed to tell you....its a secret.

Then you know the secret handshake wiggle finger, foot thingie, right?  Be there at midnight...I'll bring the salsa.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!