Main Menu

Hollywood's Magic Healing Man

Started by WitchSabrina, June 13, 2013, 03:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Oh my goodness.............

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/1 ... =webmail23

yeah....... ok.
Apparently he's healing cancer.  (or do you think it's not that hard in Hollywood to get a Dr to LIE and say you've got cancer so you can be healed?)
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

The human race does not deserve to exist.

Solitary

What happened? I feel so heavy now, Sabrina, what did you do? I know it was you, because you are real. Oh no! I'm a lead toad now. Dammed you Sabrina!  :evil:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Solitary"What happened? I feel so heavy now, Sabrina, what did you do? I know it was you, because you are real. Oh no! I'm a lead toad now. Dammed you Sabrina!  :evil:  Solitary

It must be the ass in Hollywood.  I would only send you Good Magic  :-D
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "Solitary"What happened? I feel so heavy now, Sabrina, what did you do? I know it was you, because you are real. Oh no! I'm a lead toad now. Dammed you Sabrina!  :evil:  Solitary

It must be the ass in Hollywood.  I would only send you Good Magic  :-D[/quot  

It is, the bitch in La La Land Jordina.   Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

To which I offer the most bland photo ever taken of me staring back on my COTA (Central Ohio Transit Authority) photo ID which entitle me AND anyone using it as long as they look vaguely like me to half priced fare on the bus in Columbus Ohio. Just one look into my card and you'll realize immediately that my adams apple is to big, is really weird in the picture and to my utter disgrace looks like I swallowed a hardon.. But, hey! It cures cancer, but you have to catch the bus with it. :shock:

Don't ask because I'm not explaining and granting no interviews.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

And you wonder why people in Hollywood believe in shit like Scientology. Further proof that being a celebrity is not the same as being intelligent.

AllPurposeAtheist

Hey wait a second.. I was on Clubhouse 22 (kids TV show in Dayton) when Ï was 10 which made me a celeb for about twelve seconds and I didn't join Scientology.. :|

stromboli

Dude, 15 minutes. You were this close.

stromboli

Hey, you want to know how ugly I am? When I was a Firefighter for Provo City Corp. the news came and took film while I was at the fire, I was front and center for several minutes. Saw the news later, all excited. They edited me out. That's how fucking ugly I am.  :(

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"Hey, you want to know how ugly I am? When I was a Firefighter for Provo City Corp. the news came and took film while I was at the fire, I was front and center for several minutes. Saw the news later, all excited. They edited me out. That's how fucking ugly I am.  :(
Yes, ugly, but your avatars are cute and some guys get really turned on by you. I am not one of those guys. I know you'll sob into your pillow tonight over that, but it's the best you know now. :lol:

stromboli

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "stromboli"Hey, you want to know how ugly I am? When I was a Firefighter for Provo City Corp. the news came and took film while I was at the fire, I was front and center for several minutes. Saw the news later, all excited. They edited me out. That's how fucking ugly I am.  :(
Yes, ugly, but your avatars are cute and some guys get really turned on by you. I am not one of those guys. I know you'll sob into your pillow tonight over that, but it's the best you know now. :lol:

Don't worry. My self esteem is a mass of scar tissue.

Colanth

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"(or do you think it's not that hard in Hollywood to get a Dr to LIE and say you've got cancer so you can be healed?)
Or to say you've been healed when you haven't?  (It's kind of hard to sue him when the proof that he lied is that you died of cancer.  And all he did was look at you - he never claimed that he'd cure you.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.