Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 22, 2017, 01:24:07 PM
@Mike, I’m trying to discuss but it is not easy with you . it is difficult .Unbeliever cussed me out because of you. In a way he  could be  right . I should take it easy but we will never get done  . we’ll be stuck for ever  . its frustrating .
You’ve a problem . its not easy to fix. 

I am not an unbeliever.  I am a non-believer.  I do NOT accept that the existence of god is the default condition of our existence.  Non-belief is the default condition of the universe.  Your god(s)/creator is not self evident--it is nowhere evident.  You must prove to me that a god/creator exists before I will think that one does.  God/creator is a fiction. 

You come on this board and start right in the middle of a discussion about the religious texts of two religions.  Those are fictional books.  Start at the beginning.  Why do you think there is a god?  What proof do you have?  It seems to me that somebody who accepts a fiction as real without any proof exhibits a sort of feeble mind.  Do you have any proof???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 22, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

l
. You were made to believe that theists believe . That is not true. Religion doesn’t foster belief , it foster disbelief . Jesus Christ of the bible said it and you should listen because his take is  very wise .  . he said to ultra pious masses that they don’t have faith as much as mustard seed.He is right.  The same Jesus said the Atheist is a fool. Maybe you should think about that . maybe he is right. maybe you’re the one who believes and not the theists .you believe this is fiction and that is truth .  blinded  you only see Moby dick . You should reconsider lest one day you get surprised and turn around and say et tu Brutus?
Bullshit--theists only believe.  They do not demand facts or proof.  Not empirical, physical proof.  They want to believe and those that believe the strongest, have faith.  They are the most blind.  Of course Jesus said that atheists are fools!  EVERY religious lead says the same--they have to.  Otherwise they would starve to death from lack of support.  They rely on the 'belief' and 'faith' of the sheeple so they can achieve and maintain wealth. And on top of that, jesus is a fiction--he never existed.  So, he can be made to say whatever anybody wants to him to say.  One of the things theists like you tell me--to think about what jesus and the bible say, as though I have not given religion a single solitary thought.  Arrogant asshole!!!  I have thought, and studied, long and hard about the subject.  And have reached the conclusions I have through the use of reasoning and critical thinking.  I don't see any evidence of you doing that.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Ibn Khaldun

My beloved atheist , let me  just begin by stating the obvious. Your responses are marvel to be hold. Do all of you guys work for NASA ? I mean such deep calculated and smart responses.

See I try to be nice to Mike and what does he do ? he calls me asshole.  I forgive you Mike. And calm down please before you have nervous breakdown. Chill man. Take a chill pill. Go get some ice cream from the fridge and turn cartoon movie , bugs bunny.

@Munch. In your response you argued with yourself , ,abused evolutionary theory and posited your  logic on erroneous take on Muslims claims . The Islamic scholars are all agreed that those Jews who were turned into monkey and pigs did not eat , drink or breed. Their claims are based on manuscripts that preceded Charles Darwin by some 1400 years. They have nothing to do with evolution.  Mr. Charles said we and the monkeys come from a shared ancestor .  The only thing that is moot is your response. Otherwise great response. At least you addressed the topic.

Reading those articles takes a fraction of the time of sitting through the  hour and half of watching cartoons while munching on popcorn. Now I’m not saying you do.

@Driere/ great point. However esteemed here refers to  office such as that  of the presidency .  Al Sheikh is another esteemed title  given to scholars and royalties. if you notice I limited my OP to  individuals who have those titles .try not to  guess next time.  great response.

@Mike. Be civil. Don’t use profanities please. Why don’t you be like me, well spoken, a true gentleman , a credit to mankind ?

you need to own up  and retract the nonsense you spewed out  earlier . you claimed Muslims can not do critical thinking and  you claimed they are clinically insane .  I debunked those while excusing your prejudicial articulations  . 
as if that is not enough now you make more nonsensical claims and unintelligible ones  I add. You whine that  I came here on this board to discuss two religions. So what ?  And that’s not true either.   I am on an Islam forum and I’m discussing Islam and in particular the matter to do with some Muslims of whom one was a president voted in by 51 % and  other esteemed scholars of Islam with sizable followings calling Jews monkeys and pigs . its an Islam forum MIKE .people do that in Islam forums . if you go to any forum even ones manned and managed by Muslims , none of them will object to me talking about that . as mater of fact they will be pleased and they will engage me accordingly and strictly within topic .

you want to impose  a condition , that I have to first talk about other things before I can discuss religion. No I don’t .inept thing for you to propose .  derail my own post? 

I stand by my claim that religion fosters disbelief. A Muslim is required to suspend reason so as to  believe  Jews  brothers of monkeys and pigs..One has to literally disbelieve in reality as witnessed by  nature  to maintain that claim. Its not easy . That’s why they have to pray so often and fast to maintain that state of disbelief .  it also helps to have apostate laws.

you’re similar to them. You have to lie to  yourself that you do critical thinking despite the fact you don’t .  The only difference you’re a natural.  You don’t need religion to do it.you have a gift. and nothing you said is original. parrot .

What are you talking about ? what is this shit you talking about , this three letter word “god” ? pebble ? tomato?  are you a non believer of pebbles?  what the hell am I supposed to prove to exist ?

If you knew anything about thinking you would have known to start with identifying your propositions. But you are not about critical thinking . you are someone who is used to mouthing off without being required to substantiate your claims. Bar talk.

I am different . I’m all critical thinking. That’s why in this post I’m busy defining and identifying the propositions bearing on the OP topic and title. The facts on the grounds tell I do and you don’t  . I'm the man here .

I don’t care what you accept and what you don’t. for all I know you could be nuts . you call whole people clinically  insane .what is clinically insane ? another bar talk.  I’m serious here . you talk as though you got a screw loose. .

And I don’t have to prove jackshit to you. All I have to prove are  the claims bearing on the topic of this post .

Now  Git.  Beat it.  shoo  Stop wasting people’s time with your nonsense mike , will way ? go talk about pebbles some place else . People are trying to discuss here . tell you what , go open a post in a forum that discusses such things as pebbles and I will join you and resolve the problems for you hopefully . go now . be good boy.

Okay ladies and gentleman lets me continue with the topic . the next quranic verse

Things might become very uncomfortable here for people pandering to Islam because from the look of things the issue is rooted in Islam. Its Islam that is what is behind the calling of Jews monkeys and pigs . .I know I know that’s disgusting but what can one do.  You got to keep saying as you process and explicate .

The second verse is al Maida verse 60  :” 

“ Say, ‘Can I declare unto you something worse than retribution from God?’ Whomsoever God has cursed and been wroth with - and he has made of them apes and swine - and who worship Taghut, they are in a worse plight and are more erring from the level path.”

First off note the word swine has been added. In the first verse I posted it said only monkey . shit evolving .

this verses has a grammatical error that fixed by the translation.  It is important to point those out because  they question and disprove that the quran is the word or words of Allah and was infact manufactured by man .(  Allah is the guy who screws up on grammar )

The error is that the speaker starts with addressing an individual  and finishes off the sentence by addressing the individual as a group of individuals. For example, I told Mr. Bike to eat a banana and they ate an orange .

In the verse the actual statement …those whom he cursed and was angry at and made them…

The phrase “wroth with “ is the translation of the Arabic word angry . that feeds on Surat Al Fatiha “those who earned Allah anger “  which Islamic scholars explain refers to Jews. There a bunch of other verses that substantiate the Islamic scholars explanation that surat Al Fatiha is speaking about jews. But that’s another matter .when I do surat Al Fatiha  I will talk about them

Incidentally anyone who wants any resources to debunk Islam please feel free to pm me . I will be glad to supply them as long as that does not violate the rules of the site . and please make sure you’re bona fide atheist and not one of those wishy washy clueless numbers who think they’re  . I really can’t hang out with you for long .and sooner or later I will get banned here..  . some sites are notorious for soft selling Islam. not this site of course., this is an atheist site , right?

The crucial thing about this verse there are  two groups of jews. 1) those who he made of them monkeys and swine .2) those who worship Taghut

The haddith and other quranic verses will support me on that

I have to go now . the woman calls me. The boss . hey don’t go anywhere . wait for me.  Don’t leave please… .. not after all we’ve been through .  the life we shared . no please. belch

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 23, 2017, 07:09:11 AM

The haddith and other quranic verses will support me on that

I have to go now . the woman calls me. The boss . hey don’t go anywhere . wait for me.  Don’t leave please… .. not after all we’ve been through .  the life we shared . no please. belch
You are all screwed up, my friend.  This is the problem.  You still believe in Santa Clause.  Both the haddith and quranic verses you reference are from works of fiction.  Let me direct you to Marvel Comics #129, on page 12--those verses will support me.  There--my scripture is mightier than yours! 

BTW, how did you know that ice cream is go good it is a food group unto itself!  Ahhhhh...........the healing qualities of cookie dough ice cream!  And if the woman is the boss, she should direct you to go to a shrink.  I do hope you get well.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 23, 2017, 10:15:47 AM
Just a troll.
In my mind, trolls are critters that want to get a rise from people.  I classify them in two main categories.  The first are the mean trolls who get a rise by insulting.  They want to make people angry.  That's the rise.  The second are the trolls that talk nonsense, a minor insult to intelligence, but they still manage to get a rise.

I have to confess that I don't know which category Ibn is in since I can read no more than a paragraph, and then I just skip to the next post.  In this thread, I have skipped most of the replies too.

There may be other categories, but I'm not in the mood to take the taxonomy any further, as it strikes me as pointless.  But we're on the second page, so I'd say things are going well for Ibn and he should be happy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Fortunately, the people who will actually read all the posts will be informed enough to discount anything he says.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

aitm

Frankly, I don't think this thread serves any purpose but to openly share one bias and bigotry under the name of "free speech". Well this is not a democracy and I can find nothing that warrants its continuation. Shaloop de doo.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust