Are jews evil, or just scapegoat for anti marxism?

Started by Agro, August 21, 2017, 11:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 26, 2017, 07:19:55 PM
Sorry, Google Translate says that is Icelandic.  And it translates it to English as "skrithling".  Back to your "Alþingi" you "Þræll".

So "skrithling" translates as "skrithling?  Will wonders never cease.  Technology is amazing.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 07:22:44 PM
So "skrithling" translates as "skrithling?  Will wonders never cease.  Technology is amazing.

Last year I gave an example of how to break Google Translates algorithm.  Back to Cathy O'Neil and the faults of Big Data.  Google is a prime example.  She gave a one hour lecture not his ... at Google, last year.  If you understand how the system works, it is easy to break it.  It only looks amazing if you are inexperienced.  This dates back to the mainframe days ... when output on greenbar printer paper was gospel to executives.  That means it came off the big line printer next to the mainframe.  But GIGO.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I loved those old boxes of continuous feed perforated paper.  Eventually they came out with something called laser edge, so you could tear off the perforations cleanly.  I used to buy the big boxes at Costco for something like $10.00.  Feed your printer a couple of times a year, and print to your hearts content. Let the printed sheets fall to the floor, and go eat lunch.  Everything stayed in order.  And I would ink my own ribbon when it started to print faint.  Buy a bottle of ink for $3.00, and your cartridge/ribbon lasted for years.  Today ink costs $40/month.   The ink is more expensive than the printer.  It's ink for goodness sake.  It's an incidental like paper clips.  You shouldn't have to take out a loan to buy ink.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 27, 2017, 05:16:06 AM
I loved those old boxes of continuous feed perforated paper.  Eventually they came out with something called laser edge, so you could tear off the perforations cleanly.  I used to buy the big boxes at Costco for something like $10.00.  Feed your printer a couple of times a year, and print to your hearts content. Let the printed sheets fall to the floor, and go eat lunch.  Everything stayed in order.  And I would ink my own ribbon when it started to print faint.  Buy a bottle of ink for $3.00, and your cartridge/ribbon lasted for years.  Today ink costs $40/month.   The ink is more expensive than the printer.  It's ink for goodness sake.  It's an incidental like paper clips.  You shouldn't have to take out a loan to buy ink.

The HP monopoly on ink jet cartridges and laser printer toner ... is abusive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason78

It's like trolls aren't even trying any more.   

I remember back when trolling used to mean something dammit!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2017, 07:14:36 AM
The HP monopoly on ink jet cartridges and laser printer toner ... is abusive.

Agreed, and I am looking into the generic sources...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!